Best new mom/son (Oedipalism) author so far in 2015

PaulScottBarbarasSon

Really Experienced
htlvgcpl, who claim to be a collaborative married couple burst on to the literotica scene this month with the Mom's New Family Affair series, an excellent series much to my taste. I really like the threesome stuff with "the girlfriend who is hot for her boyfriend's mom" angle.
The series is reminiscent of great Oedipal epics that posted years ago on literotica.com and which seem to have become all too scarce in recent years. Here is wishing for a renaissance in great mother fuck fest tales!
So far, htlvgcpl is in the lead for best Oedipalist author of 2015!

OK Mom/son is not my area of expertise, but I have to put in a plug for Northern Light by my good friend DoctorHook.

https://www.literotica.com/s/northern-light

It's on the light and sweet and gentle side, but hey--unbeknownst to him, it won the Scouries Valentine's contest, that must count for something

htlvgcpl, who claim to be a collaborative married couple burst on to the literotica scene this month with the Mom's New Family Affair series, an excellent series much to my taste. I really like the threesome stuff with "the girlfriend who is hot for her boyfriend's mom" angle.
The series is reminiscent of great Oedipal epics that posted years ago on literotica.com and which seem to have become all too scarce in recent years. Here is wishing for a renaissance in great mother fuck fest tales!
So far, htlvgcpl is in the lead for best Oedipalist author of 2015!

I'll be happy to accept htlvgcpl as the lead for best Oedipalist author of 2015. I won't immediately knee jerk suggest that I have a better story to fit that bill. :D

I guess a critique wasn't asked for but I can't resist one thing. "Never before in his life", makes, as one southerner I knew used to say, "my teeth long". Was it maybe never before in someone else's life? And before what? How about "never".

I've been following htlvgcpl since their 2nd Chapter...I'll have to agree, they are very good at writing and putting a mental picture in your mind as you read their stories :)

I'll be happy to accept htlvgcpl as the lead for best Oedipalist author of 2015. I won't immediately knee jerk suggest that I have a better story to fit that bill. :D

Let's see

You may like this

And Mom makes three....with the aforementioned girlfriend who is hot for her boyfriends mom.

https://www.literotica.com/s/and-mom-makes-three

Can you cite exactly where I said my story was better? I don't think "you may like this" is saying that.

But I forget you go out of your way to snark at me.

Last edited:
On topic...no offense to htlvgcpl , but there is no one better at Mom/son stories than alwayswantedto.

I know he pulled his work, but he'll always remain the standard by which all other M/S stories are judged.

On topic...no offense to htlvgcpl , but there is no one better at Mom/son stories than alwayswantedto.

I know he pulled his work, but he'll always remain the standard by which all other M/S stories are judged.

I'll agree with that, he definitely was the best I read in that category. His work is out there haunting servers, I won't say which since he wanted them pulled, but if you can find them, worth the read.

Back