Just a Glimpse

Bad Belvino

They are nice photos, aren't they? I can't claim they are me though. I just found them online.

No matter how inspired you might be by photos you find on the 'net, you REALLY MUST be up front that they are NOT YOU. We have not had a faker in quite a while and you are treading on the edge.

No matter how inspired you might be by photos you find on the 'net, you REALLY MUST be up front that they are NOT YOU. We have not had a faker in quite a while and you are treading on the edge.
Dude she's talking about the avatar pic and the b&w sig pic she uses , not the pics she post as hers.

You look fantastic in both photo sets. I love the teasing poses, and your body really is mouth-watering. Thanks for sharing! :)

Hamster, I was referring to my avatar and signature, not my indexed photos. The avatar and signature picture are not of me, but the rest I can assure you are most certainly of me.

Anyway...

I've been wondering on what to do for new shots. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Oh my... those are some stunning shots! Do you take requests as well, Miss?

Thank you for posting; made my day.

I would "second" Joe's request for a string (or strings) or pearls...

In addition:
(1) a man's necktie
(2) Sports jersey
(3) Slow striptease from workout clothes
(4) Towel and wethair from the post-workout shower

Just a thought. Thanks again!

Sure, I'll take requests ;)

You've got a very erotic eye and super enticing body!

Can you share some discreet shots of you in public? :D Perhaps in a extra short skirt or a tight, low-cut blouse?

If you want to stay indoors (until you work the courage up to go outdoors ;) more of those long, luscious legs draped over that piano, or maybe a few shots of you wearing sexy heels in bed?

Thanks again (my admiration of you is profoundly obvious and it's going to be several minutes before I can walk to the break room to get another cup of coffee ;)

My Mistake!

Hamster, I was referring to my avatar and signature, not my indexed photos. The avatar and signature picture are not of me, but the rest I can assure you are most certainly of me.

Anyway...

I've been wondering on what to do for new shots. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I had the pics backwards! :rose::rose::rose:

Wow Belvino. You make quite the first and second impressions! I know whatever you do next will be amazing, but it sounds like you have enough ideas to get started, so I'll save mine for later ;)

If you do have pearls, or something that you can tie, then maybe try a picture like in your signature :)

I do happen to have a string of pearls, though they are not so long so it may be a bit tricky, but I will figure something out.

I would "second" Joe's request for a string (or strings) or pearls...

In addition:
(1) a man's necktie
(2) Sports jersey
(3) Slow striptease from workout clothes
(4) Towel and wethair from the post-workout shower

Just a thought. Thanks again!

Great ideas, I will have to include these as well.

You've got a very erotic eye and super enticing body!

Can you share some discreet shots of you in public? :D Perhaps in a extra short skirt or a tight, low-cut blouse?

If you want to stay indoors (until you work the courage up to go outdoors ;) more of those long, luscious legs draped over that piano, or maybe a few shots of you wearing sexy heels in bed?

Thanks again (my admiration of you is profoundly obvious and it's going to be several minutes before I can walk to the break room to get another cup of coffee ;)

Public shots may have to wait. I don't think I can work up the courage to do that just quite yet. However, I will definitely keep the legs shot in mind.

You are seriously stunning!!! Your hair, your figure...perfect!

Ahh, so this is taking a bit longer than expected. I posted some new photos though they are not specific to some of the requests. They are a collection of photographs taken by a professional of me.

I am working on the requests, but have found it difficult to get the right poses when my hands are bound with pearls and such. I may have to enlist some help ;)

Ugghhh, I am not sure what the bother is, but the links are all finicky so I will have to fix these. I thought I had new ones :rolleyes: I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow, except for the one that is working.

Belvino...sugestions...how about combining your bondage play with your vintage car set...I have a 65 Mustang you would great in hhmmm just a thought.

Belvino...sugestions...how about combining your bondage play with your vintage car set...I have a 65 Mustang you would great in hhmmm just a thought.

Ahh that's a great idea, unfortunately I don't have anything classic except for a Pontiac Catalina which has a gorgeous interior but the exterior still needs a lot of work, but maybe that could work....

Belvino great shots, Shirt #8 is fabulous ! I'm a softie for Redheads :cool:
You have enough suggestions thou I'll be thinking ;)

Ugghhh, I am not sure what the bother is, but the links are all finicky so I will have to fix these. I thought I had new ones :rolleyes: I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow, except for the one that is working.

My goodness that picture is alluring! I love women i nylons and heels and you wear them so very well. What a beautiful picture sexy girl! Can I use your photographer or at least learn some lessons from them? :)

Back