Women who like to be taken forcefully

WOW! Beautifully said SRGreene!. There is very little I can add. You said most all of the important parts. I loved the explanation and difference between a gangbang and pulling a train. I would much prefer the train after being in the middle of a few gangbangs. A gangbang sounds exciting and our imaginations run wild thinking about it, but when you are in the middle and the focus of a group of men it gets very different from the fantasy to the reality. There are cocks coming at you from all directions it seems and hands on you everywhere in some of these things. That is why it is so very important to have someone, preferably a male you trust completely to monitor things. A couple of times I felt like a mob mentality took over the men like women rushing in as soon as they open the door for a big shoe sale at a department store. Trying to make light of it, now.

I am a small woman. well, mostly. 4'11" about 95lbs most men are close to twice my weight and a good foot taller than me. Get this all over you ad grabbing breasts legs arms, head it can get a little intimidating. The other thing and SRG said it well, after a while sensations are not as intense and you get to where you wish it would stop. I got to where I used a safe word like BDSM and everyone was told that it meant stop immediately. I only used it one time, but my hips were killing me, I could not hardly feel my vagina and I felt if another guy pulled my nipples they would come off. I had to stop it.

All this said and the funny thing is what SRG also talked about the pride of doing it after the fact. Somehow, I think the fantasy comes back and you don't think about any pain or the bad parts of the event. I am also to old for this anymore and probably consented to do it to many times. Some paid to do it, but a few because a friend asked (weird request to most, I know) but I think I was crazy back then at times. :D Id did a number of things I shouldn't have back then just because someone asked me to do it. The word "no" did not seem to be part of my vocabulary, back then. Now a threesome is fun and enjoyable with two male friends, I trust and know me well. I truly enjoy that once in
awhile.

Lastly really think this through. It is something with as many negatives you don't realize, especially today, than most realize. Be careful what you wish for is very applicable.

Last edited:
If you don't want to be the room bouncer, then get in line. I would get someone else in those days. :D
All we are saying is we need to feel safe and actually be safe in these situations.

If you don't want to be the room bouncer, then get in line. I would get someone else in those days. :D
All we are saying is we need to feel safe and actually be safe in these situations.

Doms dont take a number and wait in line. :)

You been hanging out with poser doms.

Far from it. I knew some of the best, in LA and San Fran. It's your choice. Do as you wish. I have no bone to pick with you. We are talking about our perspective and safety as women. As a man and a Dom you have no concept of our perspective in these situations. How could you unless you had been there? I would say the same, and have to women thinking of doing this. Sorry if you are offended.

Far from it. I knew some of the best, in LA and San Fran. It's your choice. Do as you wish. I have no bone to pick with you. We are talking about our perspective and safety as women. As a man and a Dom you have no concept of our perspective in these situations. How could you unless you had been there? I would say the same, and have to women thinking of doing this. Sorry if you are offended.

Offended? Not at all. I've been sitting here grinning. It seems to me, tho, you have the wrong idea of what a dom is, and it amuses me.

I know very well what a Dom is. in fact I notice you don't usually capitalize the word and I do. That is proper sub spelling. The conversation I was in was not about Dom's. I simply mentioned, I believe that I am a natural submissive, particularly to men. I wasn't referring to BDSM at all. Having a trustworthy person on a woman's side for a gangbang is just good practice and advice. Being one of two women who were actually participants in these things we were talking about something other than BDSM scenes.

Trust me, I was most definitely NOT vanilla. :) Still have a few small marks from it.

I know very well what a Dom is. in fact I notice you don't usually capitalize the word and I do. That is proper sub spelling. The conversation I was in was not about Dom's. I simply mentioned, I believe that I am a natural submissive, particularly to men. I wasn't referring to BDSM at all. Having a trustworthy person on a woman's side for a gangbang is just good practice and advice. Being one of two women who were actually participants in these things we were talking about something other than BDSM scenes.

Trust me, I was most definitely NOT vanilla. :) Still have a few small marks from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm3ikyMzMlA

Let Mr. Miyagi explain it better.

Dom is in the brain and heart, it isn't a role or a costume. No leather tiara makes you dom. I spell the word how I prefer.

Last edited:
Okay. I was not trying to argue and your replies didn't seem to answer anything I said. My apologies for not saying things more clearly. My terminology comes from the Society of Janus, which I became a member of in 1973. It is a national organization based out of San Francisco. I have not been active in quite a few years.

Okay. I was not trying to argue and your replies didn't seem to answer anything I said. My apologies for not saying things more clearly. My terminology comes from the Society of Janus, which I became a member of in 1973. It is a national organization based out of San Francisco. I have not been active in quite a few years.

Arguments are okay, I learn a lot from being wrong. I'm the one who asks the stupid questions and cant care less if people laugh their asses off.

My fund of knowledge comes from a graduate degree in psychology, a career as a psychotherapist working with many sexual offenders, prostitutes, and bdsm folks. Plus I took most of the psychological tests, and know who I am.

The answers you request are complex. Until I know you better I send vids and such that demonstrate the answer and avoid boring lectures.

So lets be pals.

Arguments are okay, I learn a lot from being wrong. I'm the one who asks the stupid questions and cant care less if people laugh their asses off.

My fund of knowledge comes from a graduate degree in psychology, a career as a psychotherapist working with many sexual offenders, prostitutes, and bdsm folks. Plus I took most of the psychological tests, and know who I am.

The answers you request are complex. Until I know you better I send vids and such that demonstrate the answer and avoid boring lectures.

So lets be pals.

awww thats so sweet.

you two kiss and make up now!:heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNO98RJWnAk

We'll celebrate with a clever organ improvisation. Note there is no sheet music, he's making it up as he goes. Gotta wonder how his buds knowwhich stops to set.

For all you doms out there this vid speaks volumes about improvisation in the bed.

Last edited:
Really interesting thread. I've enjoyed reading the posts and thinking about my own preference which is to be sometimes taken in a fantasy way, slightly against my will.......to a point.

Wife isn't into this she's boring. My secretary does this with me

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw a study that says 61% of women like rough sex (and I think about 20% more lie). Truth is most women want a "take charge" man that is so turned on by the sexual creature that they cannot help but be turned on to the point of "taking what is theirs." Women want to act like they are all about being treated with respect but the reality is most women want to be lusted after and wanted...which they equate to being "taken".

That is just my two cents on it, not saying I have any answers....just my experience from friends I've spoken with about it.

Once they go rough, they never go back.

Very true. I LOVE it when a guy takes me. I LOVE it when a guy holds my wrists in one hand over my head and my ass in the other and drives into me. The feeling is of being helpless, unable to stop him from taking what he wants.

?.. Truth is most women want a "take charge" man that is so turned on by the sexual creature that they cannot help but be turned on to the point of "taking what is theirs." Women want to act like they are all about being treated with respect but the reality is most women want to be lusted after and wanted...which they equate to being "taken".

That is just my two cents on it, not saying I have any answers....just my experience from friends I've spoken with about it.

Basically agre with you, but wondering if you speak from your own experience or that of women you've consulted. Does Seattle even have "take charge" men, lol?

Basically agre with you, but wondering if you speak from your own experience or that of women you've consulted. Does Seattle even have "take charge" men, lol?

First off...yes Seattle does have those men if you know where to look. I like to be taken forcefully because I like rough sex, not because I need to feel lusted after. I was just saying that the girls I've spoken to convey that message. I am not that insecure that I need that affirmation from anybody.

Back