The Early House Present

Jon walks over to the grill and looks. He says its almost done. Maybe 5 more minutes if that. Yes I will get back to work on the house after the meal. Later on I will show you where to drill holes in the wood. If you want to help prepping the stuff for me.

Sure there is times I like to be home by my self then times I like to go to games and events in town. Its not like I am a hermit or anything after all we still are in town and not miles out into the woods.
 
Anthea smiles as her stomach growls: Its about time, i am starving, heheh...oh that sounds fun, i definitely wanna learn to drill! Just tell me what to prep and i will after all we are a team now...

She smiles;" i was thinking of well...like hike, hunt...travel....would you like things of that sort? "
 
Ya we can do that, tho I am not much of a hunter. I rather go out armed with a camera then a gun. Jon gets a big plate off the table and walks over to the grill. He opens it up and starts to remove the chops.

Jon says "Mose meat is awesome tho I pay someone to hunt it. I pay for 2 tags and donate one to a food bank."
 
Anthea smiled as he begins to place the chops on the plate: " did you live with your last woman in this trailer before?" *smiles* "I am not bad with a bow and arrow and wanted to always try to hunt...would that interest you?" *She wonder if a relation such as theirs could actually be successful or if it would end in a disaster or better yet, would he let her go if she asked for a divorce* " Your very generous...Jon"
 
"No I don't like to hunt. You gotta go take classes then you can get hunters permit. Then you get your share of the tags for what you can hunt when its in season. Your the first woman I ever lived with." Jon puts some fish on the grill and adds more wood tho to the side.
 
Anthea smirks:" Well i want a hunters permit and i am getting one..."*strangely like being the first woman here* " Ummm...why you making fish...Jon...you cooking for us or an army?" *roll her eyes* Thats too much food, we have porc, salad and and desert...fish is too much...."*not mention she HATES fish* " By the way what is your favorite desert?
 
French silk pie or pecan pie. Pumpkin pie is good too. Best to cook the meat up now, and can store it for later when we need it. Salmon is in season so we can get it a buck per pound. When its not in season it can be up to 3 bucks a pound. Saves wood cooking it now too with the grill hot. Don't need to burn extra wood to reheat it.
 
Anthea smiles as she takes note of his favorite pies , just as expected he loves pies. She felt ill at the idea of so much fish: " i hate fish...the smell makes me sick...." *back away from him as she heads and sets the table* " i'll fish for lobster, escargot, claim etc ...anything but fish "
 
I also love chocolate cake too. You don't need to go fishing that is ok. I enjoy fishing and we can also buy it too. For now I gotta grill fish. In time I want to build a smoke house and make homemade jerky. I love Salmon jerky.
 
Anthea stuck out her tongue:" ewwwwwwwwwwwww, not allowed in the house...no fish smell in the house or i am so leaving! " * Smiles* " hurry up, i am starving and the house need be finish , not to mention ....i wanna drill holes everywhere...hehhe " * she wonder how he would react if she try divorce him*
 
Well your ass was on my cock. Up till a hour ago. Get off my back woman before I make things hard for you. I am the man of the house and pick what we have for food. Fish or other kind of meat. You can eat what I bring home. If not you go hungry. This morning you had other things on your mind then getting this finished same as last night. I don't want to hear anymore of it or I will sell you damn ass to the first brothel I can lay eyes on. Maybe you will keep nagging me and we take a trip to south of the boarder. The you can speak all the damn spanish you want when I trade you for a younger woman who will be grateful for how fucking good she has it. I don't want to hear another word from you till we are done eating. If you have any god damn brains left.

Woman keep in mind the clothing on your back is mine. The only damn clothing you own is a bra and panties. Your lucky I don't tell you to start walking home in your clothing
 
Last edited:
Anthea glares as he mention having his cock in her ass, his words was a harsh reminder that he was indeed the man of the house. She cross her arm looking away as she remembered quickly how this relationship began. Tense up as he mention selling her to a brothel, one thing she knew for a fact if that she kill him first. She hated how he spoke down on her as he mention getting a younger female. Her shoulder tense up as he reminded all she own was panties and a bra and how much power he had over her life.

Once her finish speaking, she turn and return in the trailer and slam the door. She refuse to eat and have anything to do with him. She was sick of lying to herself thinking their relationship would ever work. She started wonder if she should simply kill herself and be done with this lie. She shook with rage and pain and began thinking of a way to leave him completely even if it killed her. She doubt she had the patient to be a wife to man like him .
 
Jon was getting tired of her games. He put the wood so it would be a slow burn for the fish. He then set off for a walk into town. Jon found the store he was looking for. Walmart, he got to get a drink and picked out a black short skirt and a white thin strap t-shirt. Jon got a bottle of water and walked home.

When Jon got back he opened the door. He looked around to see if Anthea was in there.
 
Anthea wached him leave before stepping out of the trailer to check on the food, she was honestly hurt by how he rip her head off. She didnt understand why he suddently snapped at her when she was just making an opinion on her taste. She walk around the place trying to cool off before returning to the trailor thinking over the whole situation. She lay down, dozing off,waking up at the sound of his entrance. She sat up on their bed and looked at him , whispering: " I am sorry, Jon...i didnt mean to anger you..." *She walk over to him with sad puppy eyes: " i really want this to work...and live here happily with you as a good wife...." *While she spoke , her fingers were undoing his pants. She kneel before him as she withdrew his cock: "I'm sorry ,Jon..." *taking the head of his cock in her mouth, looking up at him as she began sucking his cock, moaning. Her right hand stroking the base of hs cock as her left teased his balls,keeping eye contact with him as she suck his cock, moaning. She hated when he get upset at her and wanted make him happy . She swirl her tongue around his cock before beginning to bobbed her head up and down his huge cock, looking up with sad eyes*
 
Last edited:
Jon was all ready to make a big speach with opening the door. When the door was open and Anthea said sorry. That threw him for a loop. He was shocked by her change of personality. Jon smiled as she walked to him then he felt his pants come undone. Then she dropped to her knees and Jons mind went blank. He is left holding a bag from walmart with female clothing in it. He watched as she said she was sorry one more time before taking in the head of his cock.

Jon stands still only moving his hands lightly putting them on her hair letting her bob her head on his shaft at will. Jon leaned his head back and closed his eyes as he felt her hands on his cock and nut sack. The moaning she was doing was sending slight shivers deep into him to his spine. Jon has the bag behind her head as he still hold it.

Jon is pleased with the turn of events.
 
Anthea moans as she place his hands over her head, wiggling her tongue at the base of his cock as she look up at him with love. Moaning louder as she began to bob her head up and down his cock, over and over again moaning as she sucked his cock hard. She pulls back the slide her tongue down his cock to suck on his balls one at a time before sucking both hard as she jerk him fast and hard moaning. Smiles as she suck him harder, moaning louder as she felt him grow nice and hard for her, she pulled back. Smiles at him, licking her lips as she back up to their bed: " I'm sorry, Jon...i should know better than to talk without thinking...*pulls him to her as she parts her legs. Reaching between his stroking his hard cock as she looks up: " Please Jon...fuck my asshole as hard as you can...i need to be reminded my place with your big cock...*guide the head of his cock to her asshole as she gives a nervous smile: Please punish me by fucking my asshole till its raw...i need my loving husband remind my place with his big cock...*lays down on the beg as she expose herself to him, submitting to his anal punishment: " Please show me no mercy tonight..even if i beg, Jon .Remind me my place like a loving husband, i know its for my own good*
 
Last edited:
Jon was standing there lightly moaning as she threw her self into the blowjob. He has never had one so intense before. When the fog clears his mind. His mouth falls open as to what he is seeing and hearing. Jon brings his hands up to rub his eyes to make sure he isn't dreaming when he remembers the bag.
Jon don't know what to think. If he sinks his hard cock into that tempting ass the sun will go down. Another day of work will be lost.

It kills him but he hears him self saying "No strip and I got a gift for you." Jon didn't think he could do it. He looks on to see her reaction. Jon is fighting with every ounce he has not to sink his hard cock into her ass. The ass that he is feeling himself slightly pressed into over her ass hole.
 
Anthea slowly sits up looking dessapointed as she slowly strips for him,giving him a little show as she giggles. She stood before her with her legs open as she started to touch herself. Moaning and she rub her clit: "mmmmmm....aahhhhhh...oh god...i want you cock soooo bad...love..." *Scoop her own juice as she leans in to lick his lips. While she smear her juice over his cock, jerking him off: " baby...i need your cock...pppplllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeee....i wanna be fucked hard till i kow my place..." * moans as she jerk him off slowly as she whispers against his lips* dont you wanna remind my place with you huge cock as in rams in and out my ass and i beg for mercy...*licks his lips* pppllleeeaaassse ...baby...just a hard quickly before we eat and we work..."
 
It kills Jon to say no but he says "I ate before I left for my trip to the store." He holds the bag up and asks "Do you want to see what is inside?". Jon is half tempted to take her right now. Jon knows if he dose it now then she will be happy. She will think her behavior was ok then.

Jon smirks too him self as he has a better idea for the punishment. Jon backs away from her and looks at her as he waits for a answer about whats in the bag.
 
Anthea sighs as he inform her he ate before going on the trip, looks at the bag: "Of course i do..." *looks at the bag and back at her husband* "are you still angry at me? "
 
Jon smiles. No now we got that sorted. Jon reaches in the bag and puts out a black tank top. *Jon hands it to Anthea and smiles. He then walks over to the bed and lay down. Jon waits to see how it fits before giving her the short skirt* Jon says "Knowing you don't like fish, I will do all the work outside. I will still get it to smoke when ever I can. *Jon gives her a playful light swat on her sexy ass*
 
Anthea smiled seeing the tank top and eagerly put it on: "thank you hun" *smiles as he lay down on the bed* "Sorry hun, i didn't wanna sound like a bitch...i just over ate it since its cheap to fish...just bad memories..." *giggles as he swipe her ass* " Perv! heheh"
 
Jon says that is ok. You wont need to handle it. I will cut it up and smoke it so its jerky. It will have no smell then and can use it for snack food when I go into the woods. Jon then pulls out the black mini skirt. He holds it up for Anthea. Jon says go eat you got half a hour before we start working.

Jon lays on his back smiling as the shirt is so form fitting. Showing off her curves. Jon asks "Do you know how to garden?"
 
Anthea smiles " Thanks for being understanding, i guess i need to work on my communication,eh... thats sounds great...!" * jumps on the skirt* " OMG, its super cute! Your the best!" *kisses him before slipping into the skirt* " Yeah i do...why? oh shoot, i will hurry hun...*Rushes outside as she quickly eats and cleans up before returning to his side. Kissing him: " I am sorry i am angered you, Jon..." *kissing him more as she wrap her arms around his waist* "wait....i should change into the jeans to work, i dont wanna damage the clothes you bought me..."
 
You will be ok in the clothing I got you for drilling holes. You just gotta hold the drill in place. Pull the trigger and hold it. Then push it into the wood. It ok we can work on the communication skills as long as you want to be here. I don't think I am that bad of a guy for you to live with am I? Its not like I made you run around naked all day today and yesterday when you where outside anyways. Now if I make you run around naked behind closed doors where only I see. Who cares. That is my right to see you like that.
 
Back
Top