Cursed (closed)

I can't believe my eyes. That hole in her went from pumpin' blood to pink and startin' to heal in the life of a match. You can tell it sure must hurt a lot though. One minute she's in danger of spilling her life on the river bank and now she's kissing me. At first I thought maybe she was going to finish the job and take my life or soul like back in the river. I say a quick prayer. But the Lady doesn't try to kill me. She just kisses me real nice like. I know she' just using me. Put a hex on me and now wants I don't know what. Maybe she heals better if she gets fucked. I also know I don't care why she wants me. The Lady wants and needs me so she shall have me.

I do make some minor objections between kisses about not gettin' the hell out of the area. Maybe one lone shot got missed or the echoes confused the direction. I sure hope so. Moving the hand that was on her wound, I slide it down her curves to her exposed leg. I start to return her kisses deeper as my hand moves across her exposed thigh and upwards to caress the lower curvature of her ass.

The Lady has some dark desires. Makin' love amongst the bodies of your enemies!
 
I know his objections, and he is right but that's not what I want at this moment.

"Mmhmm," I agree when he says we should get out of here. But I keep kissing his lips softly. Feeling his hand rising up my leg and to my butt has me preoccupied. He grips it and pulls me closer. Yes, this is what I want.

I don't hear the Union horses approaching. All the new feelings washing over me have completely distracted me. It isn't until the bullet inches it's way outward that I pull back, arch my back to open my rib cage, and take a slow painful hissing breath. My breath is ragged, I haven't been this exhausted in a very long time. My hand goes to my wound and I give him a pleading look.

"We should probably go," I whisper, pain is evident. I hope it doesn't last too much longer.
 
Ahhh! Damn it! I need time to think before more mistakes are made. First things first. I climb off the Lady and retrieve my sword from the dead Reb's head. His coat ain't got too much blood on it, so I strip it off. That let's me find the little twenty-two short revolver with the metal cartridge and a box of cartridges in the pocket. The big find is the lump around his belly is a money belt. I slip out a coin. It's stamped U.S.

"Jesus!" I say, "He's got probably a thousand dollars in gold." "We must have stumbled on some Reb spy meetin' or somethin'."

I take the coat, gun and gold back to the Lady. I wrap her in the Rebs coat. She don't look much better. I see her knife and put it in the coat pockets too. The Reb's money belt goes around me now. Gatherin' the Lady up in my arms I carry her only as far as the top of the bank where I put her down behind a thick cottonwood. Then with my Spencer retrieved, I stand to for the next fifteen minutes. trying to regroup and see what the hell else can happen tonight.

Every now and then I reach down and reassure myself she is still there.
 
I inhale sharply when he gathers me in his arms to carry me. My bare feet dangle in the air. He is stronger than I thought he'd be. I put an arm around his neck and rest my head against his chest. I'm too tired to do much else. I immediately try to get comfortable when he puts me down and stands guard.

I don't know what he's doing, every now and then he reaches down and strokes my hair or tenderly touches my shoulder. He must not have found those horses earlier but I hear some now. They're picking through real slow like. There's only a few. Then it stops, and I hear men moving about.

I lean into my sentry and wrap my arm around his leg, resting my head against his thigh. I'm trying to concentrate on the sounds, they're a bit upstream from us. I wonder if he hears them yet, I don't want to move too much, I can feel my body ejecting the bullet from between my ribs but it's slow. I move my hand over the wound and try to check them. They're probably broken but it's impossible to tell with this corset on.

The men and horses are moving closer, it's difficult to hear over the river but the sounds in the forest change. The birds and frogs will always give away when a predator is about. Best I can tell they're moving in on us from the same direction of the Union camp, which is good. If they know Jethro we'll be fine.

I gently tug at his sleeve and he leans down to look at me.

"Men," I whisper, "and horses. Can't tell how many."

He straightens up on guard, I stay stock still and wait.
 
The Lady has the senses of a Red Indian! Yeah, I knew it. If we had run we would have run plum into these fella's. Would have been interrupted in our love-makin' too. I bin thinkin' about a story for the Lady since I found that Reb gold. I disentangle the Lady from around my leg and crouch beside her.

"You're a whore!" I tell her.

"You was walkin' up from McMinnsville south of here heading for Nashville, when you ran into these Confederate marauders. They was fixin' to rob and rape you when I happened along. It plays out like it did but that last Reb's rifle gun misfired and just broke some of your short ribs. Your stays helped save you."

I stand up and draw my pistol, firing three shots into the ground. Then I holler as loud as I can. The first two dead Rebs have got new model Navy Colts. So I move and relieve their dead bodies of them. They got lots of reloads for them too. Sweet! One has a nice pair of new high boots in my size. He'll be buried without them. A voice hollers out. A Boston accent. That will be the Lieutenant. Figured it was the 2nd Tennessee. I yell back identifying myself.

A question dawns on me.

As we wait for the Union cavalry patrols to move in, I ask, "What is your name?"
 
The gunshots make me jump, but I almost laugh when he calls me a whore. The whole situation is ludicrous the more I think about it. My ribs are killing me now. I resist the urge to dig out the bullet myself as I stand and stay behind him after he finishes cleaning out the Reb's pockets.

He suddenly turns, I'm thinking he's fixin to kiss me again but he asks my name instead.

I don't think he knows the complexity of a name to a demonic being. I look at him quizzically. I try to think back over all the names I've gone by in the last 100 years. Its too many. And even though he said it before when he cursed me I'm not repeating it to him again.

"It's Ashe. Tell them I don't care for a Rebel's cause."

I knew being a woman they wouldn't care who's side I was on, not that I had one. Some demons sought to make a name for themselves takin up causes with the rest of humanity. I wasn't one of them. I preferred to stay in the shadows and I was good at it.

The only reason Jethro saw me so well was because I let him. Succubi have a talent for bending perceptions, we can bend a person's conciousness to where they don't notice us at all unless they stare right at us. Well, him introducing me to his superior officers was going to make them notice me. Which is why I hid most of myself behind my sentry. Stare at a succubus for too long and we'll do things to your mind.
 
The troop officer commanding and ten troopers of the 2nd Tennessee ride up. Four troopers dismount and police the bodies. Five more some from the south with the Reb's horses and the young Reb's body. The lieutenant looks around taking in the bodies and the girl behind me. He sits up a bit to peer over my shoulder at Ashe.

Ashe?! I'm thinking Mami's voice said something like that when the lieutenant interrupts my thought.

"You've been busy, Sergeant!" he says, "When the shot was heard, I had the muster called. You were missing. So we assumed you needed assistance." "It would appear, we were mistaken."

"Who is the young lady?"

"She said her name is Candy, sir. Miss Candy Shaw," is the name I give him.

I'm not sure why I said that name. Ashe Candyshaw sounds sorta like what Mama called her anyways. Candy is a good whores name anyways.

"I thought I met do some fishin'" I lie, "Came across these fella's gettin' a little rough with the lady." "She almost got one with her knife but he got off a shot. Misfired though, just broke a couple of her short ribs."

The Reb bodies are loaded on two of their horses. The Lieutenant looks over my shoulder again.

"A lady! Out here!" he laughs, "Named Candy and carrying a knife!" "The Reb deserved to die. All "Ladies" like her have a knife within arms reach."
 
The entire exchange made my blood boil. Who calls themselves Candy? It's a food, not a damned name. I pinch him under his arm when he says it, making clear my displeasure at his lie.

His Lieutenant is asking for trouble talking about me like that. He has no idea who and what he's dealing with. I am a vengeful creature, he will be dealt with accordingly. I have half a mind to take a horse and get the hell out of here alone. I think it but know that without Jethro I won't be able to figure out how to undo what the magic done to me. And right now his obligation is to the Union. For the first time ever I discover what frustration feels like. I growl softly and narrow my eyes.

I close my hand around the dagger in my pocket and tuck it back where it belongs. I am weakened but my irritation gives me a measure of determination.

I slip some coins from the money belt and tuck them behind the panel of my corset in between the laces in the back. I might need them later.

My hand wanders around my sentry's hip to a pressure point and I stroke him softly, then more firmly just to the inside of his hip bone. I can tell I have his attention. My mouth is close to his ear and my whisper is sweet as honey, "Tell him I'm a Rebel sympathizer."

It occurs to me that if I'm taken prisoner of war, they will keep me close. But if they think I'm no danger they'll send me home.

I watch Jethro clench his jaw, I know he doesn't think it's a good idea but I know what I'm doing. He says nothing.

"Tell them, or I will," I whisper, letting my lips touch his skin, just below his earlobe.

Vampires call it glamouring, I've never really called it anything specific. But it works every time.
 
"That's what I thought, Sir!" I reply, "Especially when I found this on that fella down by the water."

I toss the money belt upwards towards him. He goes through it. I can see the calculations going through his head.

"Why between you, me and the men of the troop, I would think there is five hundred dollars here," the very junior indebted lieutenant says, "It would appear that you came across a falling out amongst the marauders over dividing of their obviously stolen loot." "Arrest her! The charges are attempted murder and giving aid and comfort to the enemy."

"Bind her hands and get her on a horse, Sergeant Elkins."
 
I don't like it. I hate it. The only reason I tolerate it is because Jethro doesn't really tie my hands up. He wraps the rope around and ties a slipknot, then stuffs the end in my hand so if I need to I can release myself.

He lifts me into the saddle on a tall sorrel horse and hands me the reins. I let my horse follow the others back to camp. I dangle my feet out of the stirrups and try to come up with a plan on the ride back. My bare leg is cold, my feet are freezing, and my ribs hurt. Most of the men at camp are asleep when we arrive, which I'm thankful for. But now in the low fire light the patrol men get a better look at me. I catch several long stares, including one from the Lieutenant.

He dismounts and orders someone to wake the Major so he can tend to my wounds.

I'm untied and I dismount from my horse myself. The young Lieutenant is on me in a moment.

"I want to see you in my tent after the doctor fixes you up," he orders.

I really don't know who he thinks he is.

The sleepy Major appears with his medical kit. He has to look at me twice before he really believes what he sees. I can feel the bullet has almost worked its way out. I pray it does before he inspects it too closely.

I can tell Jethro is getting nervous.

"Come with me m'am," the Major says, as he walks toward the medical tent.
 
With being asked or told, I take Ashe by her upper arm and follow the Major.

"Do you want to die?" I hiss in her ear, "If a firin' squad or a hanging don't kill ya, they'll just cut your head off with a sword." "And the Lieutenant! Abolitionist! Thinks Rebs do the Devil's work."

Briskly I march her into the surgeons tent. Never a nice place to be. There is always a gangrenous limb to be amputated or vomit and shit from flux patients. The carbolic smell just adds to the scent of rot and death. Surgeons and dentists are to be feared and avoided. I sit her on an operatin' table. Don't look much different than a butcher's block with it's saws, cleavers and stains. Then I step back to the tent entrance.

The surgeon looks at Ashe all funny like.
 
I lean in close, "you worry too much Jethro."

The medical tent is long, with several screens separating different areas from each other. There weren't any patients currently. He matches me over to a wooden exam table. Before I know it his hands are on my waist lifting me up.

I yelp in pain. He glares at me and stalks back to the entrance of the tent. The Major is fussing with some bandages and watching me.

"You'll have to remove your jacket," he says as he starts folding the bandages.

"Of course, Major?"

"Major Kendall ma'am," he completes my sentence.

I smile demurely and start unbuttoning the jacket slowly and deliberately watching his face. He stares openly.

"And the corset," he adds.

Through the slats on the wooden screen I look for Jethro, his back is turned to me. I take a breath and start unlacing my corset. I set it aside gently, careful not to dislodge the coins hidden in the panel. As it peels away from my body I feel the bullet pop out of the entry wound and fall to the ground.

Major Kendall watches me dumbfounded. I'm wearing only the linen underpinning and skirt now. The material is almost see through. It's falling off my shoulder on one side. I give the Major a seductive look, lips parted and bedroom eyes. His gaze goes slack and he steps towards me to put his hands around my waist gently.

"Is it bruised," he asks automatically.

"I don't know, would you like to see?" I grin at him. I can tell the longer he gazes at me the more impossible it is for him to hold onto any control.

This is good.

I lift the linen lining over my head and set it aside. I can almost see the pain in his eyes as they roam my bare skin. I lean in a little closer, my full breasts almost touching his chest; he is a handsome middle aged man, battle hardened, but still posessing the gentleness of someone used to taking care of others.

He clears his throat and his hands find my wound.

"Some misfire," he remarks, "that corset saved you."

"I'm just lucky I guess," the words slip through so seductively. He can't take his clear blue eyes off my emerald ones.

"You'll tell the Lieutenant I'm healing well, " I tell him.

"Yes...yes I will," he repeats automatically. He's entranced completely.

I can feel his palpable desire and I kiss him. I need the energy to finish healing. His hands are in my hair, pulling me to him. His chest rumbles under my hands, he needs this. I can feel the energy start to transfer to me. My body grows warm and my pale skin flushes pink. My ribs lock back into place and I can feel the bone hardening. It hurts but is no longer a sharp ache.

The Major moans softly at my light touches. I know I can't kill him but the more I take the weaker he will be. I disengage from him and his mouth seeks mine again.

"Thank you for your help Major Kendall, I feel much better," my voice is barely a whisper.

"Ah, um...yes. You're welcome," he says weakly.

"You look tired Doctor, perhaps you should retire for the evening," my suggestion is more like an order.

"Yes, yes I think you're right..." he says absently, before wandering out of the tent in a daze.

I slip the linen over my head and start re lacing my corset.
 
The Major doesn't even return my salute as he wanders out, looking all dead in the eyes. I step behind the screen where the Ashe is gettin' dressed. Her nipples are easily visible through her chemise. The act of lacing up her corset has the Lady thrusting her large bosom forwards. It takes me a second or two to remember what I was going to say.

"What did you do to Major Kendall?" I demand, "You try take his life or soul or whatever?" "Or did you just flash your tits at him!"

I'm not sure what has got me more riled up. The fact she hexed him or the fact she let him do things with her. I heard them go quiet. I ain't stupid.

"It's not right! Going round making slaves of folk." "And I don't like other men touchin' you."

There I said it. I hope the Lady don't hurt me to bad.
 
I glare at him, "in case you forgot, I'm a succubus, it's my nature and it's how I heal. If you want me to stop I will but that means your Lieutenant will probably kill me and send my new soul to hell for eternity. So if that's what you want then by all means, keep talking," I hiss angrily.

I'm feeling stronger now, more confident, and back to normal. He has no response for my firey temper.

"Major Kendall is tired. I didn't curse him, or steal his soul since I already have one of my own. He will go to bed and awake with the vague impression he met me and treated me. That's. It. He's not in love nor will he be vexed by me again. I probably would have let you do the honors instead but we weren't in a good situation out in the woods. And I'm certainly not going to allow you now," I snap at him and start to walk out of the tent.
 
I grab the Lady's arm.

"Maybe if the Lieutenant has you hanged, this hex you got on me will go away!" I say to her face, "Your goin' to Hell is your own damn doin'. And it sounds like you got it comin'" "Now you are my prisoner, a whore and a Confederate spy. So quick march!"

At the quick march in regulation thirty inch steps, I half drag the hissing spitting wench to the Lieutenants tent.

"Scream if you need me!" I say in her ear before I duck inside the officer's tent pulling her along.

"The Reb whore, Sir!" I state as I salute.

"Very good, Sergeant," the Lieutenant replies looking the Lady up and down, "Wait outside."

It's not his fault, the witch has a hex on him. But still, I fight the urge to shoot him dead. I salute and leave, taking up a post outside the tent.
 
"I haven't cursed you," I snarl back, "I haven't done anything to you that you didn't want."

He practically pushes me into the Lieutenant's arms and stalks back out of the tent. The officer looks me up and down.

"You look like you're on the mend," he remarks.

"Major Kendall said I would be fine, just some bruised ribs," I retort.

"Good," he looks me over again as he circles behind me, "you know I don't trust you, don't you?"

"Good," I reply. He doesn't know what I'm capable of.

I feel his hand pass over the back of my bare shoulder, pushing my long hair away.

"Who did this?" he presses his fingers lightly over my freshly healed scars and I flinch.

"No one," I report.

"You're a woman of secrets, I don't like that, I'll try again," his hand hovers over the new skin that has grown over where my wings used to be, "who did this?"

His fingers press on the scar hard. I clench my jaw and still refuse to answer. I feel the urge to break his wrist.

He grabs me roughly by the hair, pulling my head back against his shoulder. I breathe through my nose and imagine all the ways of love to teach him a lesson.

"You're no lady," he snarls.

"And you're no gentleman," I accuse.

His grip tightens and he leans over my shoulder, running his nose the length of my exposed neck. I hate him for it.

"I'll get my answers one way or another," he assures me.

"Be my guest," I am not afraid of a challenge.

I start hearing things outside the tent, a scuffle of some sort. He hears it too. I'm grateful for the distraction, he lets me go and goes to investigate.

I consider ducking out the back of the tent.
 
I shouldn't have hit him. Should have just had him shovel horses shit for a week. When the trooper standing guard outside the Lieutenants tent asked me, "If I thought the whore charged more than six dollars to fuck her in the ass." I hit him. I should have laughed it off actually. Bo Simmons, Trooper Simmons go way back. We're all East Tennessee the 2nd exceptin' the officers. Fathers, sons, cousins, friends, business partners and school chums, all Southern boys but fighting for the North. Bo Simmons scrambles back to his feet from the amidst the wreckage of the Lieutenant's camp chair. Which Bo smashed to pieces as he dropped to the ground.

"What the hell is going on, Sergeant?" the Lieutenant demands, looking down at his smashed chair.

"Troop summary discipline for conduct prejudicial, Sir!" I tell him.

Normally I would expect the officer to make a scene over his broken property but twice he looked back over his shoulder towards his tent.

"Next time, Sergeant. Just have him shovel shit for a week," he says and goes back inside his tent.
 
I don't understand it, not at all. I don't purposely entice Jethro into anything and yet he defends my honor.

I step away from the front tent flap and consider high tailing it out the back, never to be seen again. Unfortunately the Lieutenant comes back before I make up mind. He looks at me like he knows what I've been thinking.

"Tell me, are you loyal to your cause," he asks pointedly.

"How loyal can a person be when they're beaten into a corner," I turn and remind him of the scars on my back.

He paces a few steps to the left and then back. I wait. I could charm my way out of this whole situation but that seems woefully unfair. I don't trust him either.

"I'll be frank, I haven't decided what to do with you yet. I obviously can't let you go, every Rebel in the state would know where this camp was by sundown tomorrow. I don't necessarily want to keep you here either. You can see my predicament, can't you?" He keeps pacing.

"Yes Sir I can," I agree.

"I suppose I could kill you and solve the problem entirely," he teases darkly, "but somehow I think you might be useful to have around," his hand grazes my waist as he passes by. I resist pulling away. He's not the kind of man I want to be close to.

He smiles at my silence.

"I'll have to sleep on it, maybe tomorrow you will be a little sweeter to the idea of staying, if not I can always shoot you," he shrugs.

What I wouldn't give to kill him where he stands.

He puts a heavy cuff on my bare ankle and pulls up a heavy tent stake.

"Sgt Elkins," he summons, "take her to an empty tent and make sure she stays there for tonight. You'll need this too," he adds as he grabs a length of chain from where it hangs over the wooden pole supporting the tent.


He means to have me chained up like a dog. The rage consumes me. Jethro looks confused.
 
I'm takin' the Lady's arm in my hand when the Lieutenant suggests the chain. Lookin' down I at the chain I see the slave anklet. That ain't right!

"You want me to chain her up, Sir?" I ask him, "Like she was a slave!" "That ain't right, Sir! We be fightin' this war so folk don't have to wear chains. Lincoln said so."

"She is a Rebel spy!" he replies angrily, "She is a traitor, a whore, a red Jezebel. She is the spitting image of Lilith herself." "An eye for an eye."

"Follow my orders, Sergeant. Take her and chain her. Let her feel the weight of cold iron. Punishment and retribution for her sins."

"Yes, Sir," I say givin' in to my superior officer.

It's either that or shoot him dead. I march the lady out of the tent and signal two troopers to follow. Probably goin' to need them. There ain't a man awake who don't stare at the Lady as I half drag her down the tent line. The 2nd is a cavalry regiment. Always a blacksmith around when you need one. I get one of the troopers to rouse a smith. Passin' off the Lady to the trooper, who holds both her arms to her side, I sit on a bale of straw and wait. And look at her. She looks about ready to kill.

Sleepy eyed the smith wakes up fast when he sees the Lady. Her dress, torn beyond scandalous, reveals lots of flesh. Every time she growls and struggles her tits jiggle real nice.

I hand him the chain length and tell him what to do. He looks at me. I shrug back. So he splits the last link open as the two trooper grab hold of the Lady and drag her to the anvil. I reach out to grab her cuffed ankle.
 
I do not like being held down, not at all. I resist cursing them all in my native tongue. Hell if it was just Jethro I probably wouldn't even fight him too much. I know he's angry, his features are taut. I think he hates this as much as I do.

Once the stake is nailed down he takes hold of my delicate ankle, I stifle a cry. I've never been caught like this before. I struggle against the man holding me but I think he's enjoying watching me.

I'm freezing now, what's left of my dress wont do a damned thing against the chill. It doesn't help that I feel like I've been forsaken anyway.

"That should hold her, shame the Lieutenant is ruining such a pretty thing," the barrel chested smithy remarks before walking off.

The poor soul trying to hold on to my writhing body finally lets go. He sighs as he takes a last long look at me before leaving the tent.

We're finally alone again. I haven't been this miserable in centuries and I'm sure it shows. I'm shivering from the cold, my feet hurt from walking barefoot all over camp, and I'm spitting mad at that jackass lieutenant.

Damnit if it isn't all I want for him to stay with me. I shrink back behind the center support for the tent, trying to hide even though there's nowhere to go. Wild things like me shouldn't be caged.

"You're gonna let him kill me aren't you," I whisper. Not that I blame him, he's just been so....nice. Maybe I was wrong to trust him.
 
"I'm thinkin' on it," I answer the Lady honestly, "You probably got it comin'." "You lure me out into the middle of a river with your magic. Then you try to kill me. If not for Mama Waters spells, I'd be a dead un by now. But you failed. You took a piece of me, I think, before Mami Wata stopped you. And now it feels like I got a hole in me."

"What does it feel like not to have a soul? Do you kill without remorse? Does your lust blind you? Do you contemplate murder and treason as a means to an end? Tell me!"

"And look at you! The Great Succubus! Chained like an animal! Where are all your powers now, Demon? Maybe all you got left is a great set of tits to beguile men with! The Great Slut more like it. By this time tomorrow you could be six feet under or on your back servicing the Lieutenant. Maybe he will be good to his men and make you the troop's whore."

The Lady don't look so tough anymore. Shiverin', actually tryin' to hide, tits half hangin' out with the skirt of her dress torn and ragged. Makes my cock hard lookin' at her. She just looks cold, scared and lonely. I turn and open the tent flap. She makes a protestin' noise as I turn away.

"Private! Fetch a couple of blankets for the prisoner." I order a guard.

"Lieutenant said to chain her in an empty tent, Sergeant." he answers back.

"You think I give a fuck what that Yankee fuck fuckin' thinks!" I bark at him, "Get a couple of fuckin' blankets and be fuckin' quick about it."

While I'm dressin' him down, the other trooper on guard outside the tent grabs up a couple of rough wool blankets from a pile of supplies. I snatch them out of his hands.

In a nicer tone of voice, I tell them, "Why don't you boys go sit by the fire."

They both get stupid grins on their faces, come to attention and move to sit by the fire, some fifty feet away. Takin' the blankets I offer them to Ashe.
 
I've never been hurt by someone's words before. Maybe I never cared for anything before now? No, it had to be this damn soul working on me. Making me feel guilt, remorse, and a whole host of other feelings that weren't ever there before.

I take the blankets and throw them on the ground before I slap him, hard.

"What would you know what it's like to not have feelings, to just not know how to feel anything? Nothing. I wasn't born like you were, brought into the world out of love and labor. Not me, I was summoned. Summoned like a dog or a servant. I had nothing to live for, nothing," I hiss at him, " and now I have a soul, something that actually matters and I don't have the first clue what to do with it."

I pace around the stake, angry as hell, eyes blazing with rage and passion.

"How would you like it If every time you ate a meal the sense of guilt grabbed hold of you and made you feel sick? I feed on human emotion, and now I can't eat without feeling like I do deserve to die. So let me, let someone kill me. Better yet, why don't you," I grab the barrel of the gun tucked in his belt and put it against my chest.

"Pull the trigger if you think it'll make you feel better, I know you have a soul too so youll be damned along with me," I set my jaw in defiance and waited for him to end me.

Part of me wanted him to do it. I just wanted the throbbing pain in my chest to stop. I never knew humans felt so much....everything. How did they manage to not kill themselves out of sheer grief!
 
I take the Lady's two wrists in my hand and wrench the gun away from between her breasts. That slap really hurt. Puttin' her hands over her head, I put her up against the post. To avoid the risk of a quick risin' knee, I kick her legs apart and step close. Tossin' the Navy Colt on top of the blankets, I reach around behind her and fumble around the stays of her corset until I find her knife. It joins the Colt. The other Colt in mt belt joins the small weapon pile. I gotta push her hard up against the tent pole to hold her. Whatever she was before, now she's just a woman a whole lot smaller than me.

"I don't want you to die," I hiss back at her, inches from her face, "There are four dead Rebs bein' put into holes right now provin' that." "You tried to kill me. You put the hex on me to get you brought here. And now you want sympathy for being a hell spawn murderess!"

Then unable to resist any longer, I kiss her hard.
 
He doesn't make any God damned sense. He hates me so much, yet he's not going to kill me. Not that a bullet through the heart would, it would just make him feel better.

My anger does not dissolve easily. I struggle against him but he pins me to the tent post with his hips. I want to tell him to stop but his mouth has forcibly overtaken mine. I want to tell him it will make him weaker but I don't think he cares. All I can feel is his desire, the same as it was earlier. I start to feel warm again and I return his kisses. If he doesn't stop I'm not sure I'll be able to. His hands start tenderly stroking my wrists and he finally lets them down.

His body is hard against my softer one. My now free hands wander up his chest to his neck and pull him closer as he feeds me his energy. God he tastes good, I don't want to stop but I find a small measure of self control and tear my wanting lips from his.

"It will make you weak," I remind him softly, "and I don't want to hurt you."
 
I tell her to "shut up" and go right back to kissin' her. Takin' my hands of her wrists allows me to reach down and unbuckle my gun belt. My hands go to the Lady's hips and pull her even closer to me, so I can press my hard cock against her through the thin materials of our clothes. Her ass feels so good through her thin dress, I'm thinkin', as my hands move to grab her buttocks and pull her even closer. She's much shorter than me, so I have to bend at the knee a bit and pick her up by her ass cheeks onto her tiptoes, to rub myself against her.

The act of reachin' down to pull her skirts up let's me pick the Lady up. I hike up her skirts and move my hands to the backs of her thighs and easily pick her up. I fumble at my breeches to let my cock out. It springs out and I lower her slightly to allow me to now rub the length of it across her cunny, as I hump her up against the tent pole.

This time I break the kiss long enough to speak.

"Put it in you," I tell, not ask, the Lady.
 
Back
Top