How to tell if a womans really having an orgasm?

I was err, recently watching a "professional masseuse video" (obviously fake!) involving two women -- I wondered - how do you tell if the woman really is having an orgasm? :eek:

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. If I'm not enjoying myself, I will tell him and redirect him. If I am enjoying myself immensely however cannot reach orgasm because of monthly hormonal fluctuations or whatever, I will fake it so he knows I am satisfied (truly) and it doesn't affect his ego. Men just don't seem to understand we can have great sex without cumming every time and leave us no choice but to fake it on occasion. Seriously, don't worry about it.

Men have to cum, women don't to have a good time. My advice is perform oral on us first, ask her where it feels good and you'll please her regardless of her cumming. Some women have issues cumming. It's not the end all. Most women are gonna love it if you try to do all you can to please her first. Every pussy is different. LOL Only 40% cum with penetration so rub her clit while you're fucking her. Guys that do that are trying. And, another thing, we are nurturers so making you feel good is an art with us. I cum easy but a few times I couldn't. Always, I want my partner to feel good and have a good time, or I ain't doing my part. Instead of "did you cum?" ask her, "did you have a good time?" Sounds better and is about her pleasure not yours.

I told this before but a couple come in the store and the Mexican man asks where the condiments are. And I send him to the food court. We repeated this about 4 times until his honey yells, HE WANTS CONDOMS YOU BLOCKHEAD.

I was err, recently watching a "professional masseuse video" (obviously fake!) involving two women -- I wondered - how do you tell if the woman really is having an orgasm? :eek:

Here's how. Stop whatever you are doing. Cold. If she demands that you continue, it's real. If she's ready to get up and get dressed, it's fake.

If you have physically in contact with her pussy you could absolutely tell if there was an orgasm. Now other forms are possible but its not 100% such as convulsing asshole , sounds, actions, fluids etc. whether how much you need to focus on this while you are having sex is up for debate.
No offense to anybody who has not felt it but I thought its pretty common knowledge to feel the pussy walls gripping the cock when she cums.

If you have physically in contact with her pussy you could absolutely tell if there was an orgasm. Now other forms are possible but its not 100% such as convulsing asshole , sounds, actions, fluids etc. whether how much you need to focus on this while you are having sex is up for debate.
No offense to anybody who has not felt it but I thought its pretty common knowledge to feel the pussy walls gripping the cock when she cums.

I can squeeze, grip and twist at will, but I can also come without that happening. I don't do it to fake, I do it for fun :)

Here's how. Stop whatever you are doing. Cold. If she demands that you continue, it's real. If she's ready to get up and get dressed, it's fake.

and if she beats the hell out of you?

Seriously, you pull that crap on some women they will turn right off and walk, who needs that?

Odd?

I tend to laugh when I do. It really is confusing for my partner but I just can't help it!

No condom, no sex.

Fully papered, (tested) and vasectomy safe. Therefore...... what's a condom? I want my cum and cock, to come into physical contact with my chosen partnerAnd I want visa versa. :)

When I cum, my nipples get rock hard and my boobs get fuller (and my eyes dilate). It's not foolproof because some of my girlfriends' boobs and nips stayed that way the whole time. I can usually tell by their eyes. That faraway look and the agony and ecstasy on their faces. However, the old saying might be true, "If you have to ask, you didn't get her off." LOL

Here's how I usually know:

Me: Are you cumming yet?
Her: No!
Her: Yes!

Mission accomplished!

Fully papered, (tested) and vasectomy safe. Therefore...... what's a condom? I want my cum and cock, to come into physical contact with my chosen partnerAnd I want visa versa. :)

Do they get to lock you up so you can't go out and get something between paperings?

Hahaha

Have sex with me ;)

I can tighten all those muscles at will so it's hardly indicative.
Possible signs, at least with me:
I often get flushed on my face and across my chest, but not always.
Sometimes I get really sensitive and dry afterwards.
I am in some other space :)

Well that will surely give him some answers

Conclusion?

Based on most of the replies here...I think you can just say you can never truly know! Hahahah it seems like women can with experience have control over every single muscle in their body...so contractions which I used to think was the number one sign is not really a sign....the heck with it anyway...just enjoy it and like one of the users said here after you wrap up ask if she enjoyed it...or had a good time....not if she truly orgasmed or not....then whatever her response is...truth or lie you just have to live with :p

If she squirts all over your face she prolly orgasmed.

I dated a girl, years ago, her pussy muscles were like fingers when she got aroused.

I say if she wants to have sex with your repeatedly then that is all you need to know.

If she fantasies about your touch, the sound of your voice, your hands, your lips, your rhythm, she gets wet, her nipples harden and her breath staggers whenever she interacts with you, there is a fairly good chance you made her come.

I'm sure Mary and Rosy Palmer aren't in a position to complain. :)

Back