Braless

Like most, I wear a bra out more often than not but almost always braless at home. I sometimes go braless for a little excitement or to give hub a smile.
 
Basically, I go braless for comfort but forced myself to wear one whenever I go out of the house because I don't want my neighbors to get harassed. I am not tall and my breasts aren't small. My family members are the ones who seemed to get scandalized with me without the brassierre, even cousins.
 
6925732352

http://cheezburger.com/6925732352
 
I feel like such a dumb animal. But I must admit you're right. Maybe its just me but my attention and libido are that easy to manipulate. A little glimpse of lace, a hint of nipple or cleavage and I'm yours to command.

Is that ever the truth. I love the bra-less look, nothing turns me on more.
When I am turned on, I am hers to command as well. I will do anything she wants anywhere she wants and she knows it.
Once, we were riding around at night and she knew I was horny as hell because I could see her nipples through her blouse, she said, why don't you take your clothes off for me?
I did it in a flash. When we got home, she made me walk in naked as she carried my clothes.
We had incredible sex that night and it all started over her going without a bra.
 
Is that ever the truth. I love the bra-less look, nothing turns me on more.
When I am turned on, I am hers to command as well. I will do anything she wants anywhere she wants and she knows it.
Once, we were riding around at night and she knew I was horny as hell because I could see her nipples through her blouse, she said, why don't you take your clothes off for me?
I did it in a flash. When we got home, she made me walk in naked as she carried my clothes.
We had incredible sex that night and it all started over her going without a bra.

Ain't that the fucking truth...

When I feel like boobs are even one layer of material closer to me than usual I lose all ability to be strong willed and become easy to manipulate butter. Oh well though....life's been a fun ride so far. Why change now? :)
 
I'll only do braless on a special occasion with a special outfit. I love lingerie and enjoy using it to put me in a frame of mind or to provoke a reaction.
 
Bras. A subject that never seems to die...

I have small boobs, but have large nipples. At home, I don't wear bras, ever. In public, it depends on what I'm wearing ... if it's a heavy sweater, I'll leave the bra at home, but if it's something thinner, like a tee shirt, I'll wear a bra with hard cups to hide the nipples.

In the summer, I might wear a summer dress that has enough loose fabric in the bosom to conceal my nips. In that case, I'll go without a bra, or at most wear a soft bra. When I swim, I favor the one-piece suits with stiff cups.

I confess to owning a couple of bras that serve as "gift wrap" but that's a different category altogether. It has nothing to do with comfort, everything to do with seduction.

But I agree that when I get home, the bra goes off. And I can't have anything at all on when I'm sleeping.
 
Yes.

When I first met someone, a certain person off the web,
she had a top on, braless, you could see her nipples.

You had to look a bit closer before you realized, she had no
bra on.

Right there in a restaurant, no bra on!

I guess we were lucky not to get thrown out.

What she said, was that bras cause discomfort, so she never wore one.
 
Last edited:
Wife goes braless with FFcups
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top