What pissed you off today? Mark III

Dealing with November. This is a pretty crappy month due to people displaying the ultvimate selfishness.

Bullshit "personality tests". Corporate psychologists charge businesses money for this snake-oil and it's about as meaningful as some rando's "Which Game Of Thrones Character Are You?" web quiz.

The one I did yesterday had questions about how I hold a pencil and whether I get motion sickness, because apparently that reveals information about my work style...

I mean, seriously, if you want to teach your staff that "everybody has a different personality and we work best together when we respect everybody's strengths", just download a My Little Pony episode and save the money.

I think I might have some sort of sleeping disorder and I have no idea what to do about it. Get medicated?

Example: Oh hey look it's 05:46am as I post this and only just now feel sufficiently exhausted to be able to sleep.

Overnight, I have gone from the 53 yo boss from heaven that I-would-do-anything-for-but-he-suddenly-died, to the boss who is Satan's fucking spawn that I can't wait to spit(or worse) in his coffee on a daily basis.

I thought I had dealt with a micromanager before but I've never had to ask permission to save a word doc to my own fucking file folders on my own fucking computer.

I'll be lucky to last a week with this guy. The other employee already walked and I'm wondering why haven't I?

My head's all over the place this morning and today that's really not acceptable.

Get a grip, woman! :mad:

Also, my sister is not a good person.

Still pissed

This might be the wrong forum, if it is let me know.

Yesterday I received a note from school. One of our little angels use the F word. As in "what the F" I know where she picked that phrase up.

I might have over done it with my husbands spanking.

To be honest it's the most severe I have ever given him. What scared me was the total rush I felt, during and after. Has anyone else ever had that happen? I assume it happens just sort of like unsure about myself at the moment.

If you message me I'll go into deeper detail:

Last edited:
Thread bickering. I hate it. This is supposed to be a fun place for nekkids and nudes and all things kinky and perverted. OK, almost all things.

This whole healthcare debacle thing in the USA seems very inhumane.

Seems???

My whole country is drowning in shit.
I’m mortified, sad, disgusted and embarrassed.

And loudly speaking up, voting, marching and trying not to patronize businesses that support anything GOP related.

Seems???

My whole country is drowning in shit.
I’m mortified, sad, disgusted and embarrassed.

And loudly speaking up, voting, marching and trying not to patronize businesses that support anything GOP related.

I felt that way about the last administration. :D

No way dude Obama the great Left wing god fixed the US healthcare, made it free and covers everything it was all over the media and the internet Obama made everything great just ask him he'll tell you!

Psst wanna buy the World Trade Towers or a bridge?

We should all just learn Dutch and move to Amsterdam. Best place to live in the world, guaranteed.
Maybe not as good as Denmark but they have a bunch of legal drugs there.

Thread bickering. I hate it. This is supposed to be a fun place for nekkids and nudes and all things kinky and perverted. OK, almost all things.

Agreed. I come to escape, not for the drama.

No way dude Obama the great Left wing god fixed the US healthcare, made it free and covers everything it was all over the media and the internet Obama made everything great just ask him he'll tell you!

Psst wanna buy the World Trade Towers or a bridge?

Keyboard warriors.
It’s past your bedtime. Shoo. Or I’ll tell your mommy you’re on Lit.

We should all just learn Dutch and move to Amsterdam. Best place to live in the world, guaranteed.
Maybe not as good as Denmark but they have a bunch of legal drugs there.

I’m game for Finland.
I’m an Orange Retard Racist.

I've spent a few days in Amsterdam.
It was a place that made me think twice.
This was in the 80's. The open, welcoming feel of that city. The beauty and history.
I caught my attention.

Back