Story Requests: Pimps, Hackers and Bigots Punished.

Nephlim14

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Posts
257
Hello everyone! I've been thinking of story ideas an author can use. The first would be about a pimp being stripped, humiliated and punished either by his own workers or by a group of guys. The second idea could be about a menacing, yet agoraphobic hacker that gets caught at night by one (or some) of his victims, gets punished outdoors and left humiliated. The third is about a group of KKK members that stalk the streets in search of targets, only to be ambushed and punished by a group.

If these ideas interest anyone, please reply.
 
They hold appeal I think because we all love to see the underdog win sometimes.

A great storyline would be where a pimp, who thrives only by making a prostitute think she is worthless, unwittingly gets a highly intelligent woman that not only outsmarts him, but takes his business over and like the CEO's you hear about that share their bonuses to employees, she empowers her employees to be more (or have he option of getting Out).

This would be a great interactive story where every chapter could have different choices.
 
How dangerous is an agoraphobe?

KKKers likely don't prowl the streets in hoods: though swastika tattoos might be a giveaway.

As for the pimp: they are a product of the illegal status of prostitution. You kill a pimp, another will likely take his place. You humiliate a pimp, it might make him meaner. Some of these pimps might have been humiliated before.

What might be fun to humiliate is the bad cop who preys on prostitutes, but even he might be preferable to one who might be humane—including non-exploitative, but a bit of a moral crusader who thinks that prostitutes shouldn't be sent to prisons but to re-education camps.

One possibility is that we can begin the story about how a pimp or bad cop got a reputation for being bad. Years later, when prostitution is legalized, decriminalized, otherwise eased up on, it's payback time.
 
Back
Top