femdom

femdomplus

Experienced
looking for a couple hot stories. Here's some ideas:

A guy picks up a girl at a bar and plan to get a cheap hotel. She invites two of her women friends who bring tons rope and a duffle bag of toys. It'd be hot if you include tight bondage, spanking, shaving, cbt, and end with abandonment.

Two rogue agents go as undercover as hookers to seduce a gang member. As he's bound and blindfolded, one them tries to find information on his boss, while the other keeps him busy. He cums sooner than expected, they haven't finished finding what they needed...

Let me know if you're interested in writing for me ;-)

Not interested in writing it, but I just wanted to compliment you on waiting over two weeks to bump your thread. Very polite of you. Many folks wouldn't wait two hours to bump a thread!

The non replies on this thread proves my theory that most men are to insecure to even want to think about femdom stories.

More of the rapist knuckle dragging behavior that pervades this particular forum.

If the OP reversed this and it was a nice girl getting picked up and there were 3 guys waiting with ropes and toys look out! Responses out the ass.

The average man is so pathetic it's really not funny sometimes.

i like femdom stories...R/P etc.....just not a very good writer,.......

i like femdom stories...R/P etc.....just not a very good writer,.......

Good for you!

I enjoy them quite a bit, and am just starting to write one. It'll be pretty rough and I expect to get some trolling here, but what the hell.

Good for you!

I enjoy them quite a bit, and am just starting to write one. It'll be pretty rough and I expect to get some trolling here, but what the hell.

will be waiting with anticipation to read them

The non replies on this thread proves my theory that most men are to insecure to even want to think about femdom stories.

More of the rapist knuckle dragging behavior that pervades this particular forum.

If the OP reversed this and it was a nice girl getting picked up and there were 3 guys waiting with ropes and toys look out! Responses out the ass.

The average man is so pathetic it's really not funny sometimes.

For once I find myself in absolute agreement with you. My latest story could be characterized as femdom, and it is getting killed--every other vote is a 1 bomb. The story I am currently writing also has a femdom theme, but this time I will try submitting it in Fetish instead of NonConsent.

Regarding the OP's ideas, well, they just aren't all that interesting to me. Maybe some tweaking could help, but my plate is rather full at the moment.

I think the first senario sounds awesome, the guy would be thinking he was going to have a great fuck, little does he know what the not so innocent girl he's picked up have in mind. I hope the other two enter the room once she already has him secured to the bed, as as they enter her tone of voice changes from soft and sensual to that of a wicked femdom....:eek:

thats what I enjoy reading all the femdom storys. not enough of them

Nearly everything I write involves femdom. My wife has written a couple of nice lesbian femdom stories, and I have a hunch she may start writing stories involving male submission. I'd be willing to take a stab at tailoring something to your tastes after I finish the story I am in the middle of at the moment.

looking for a couple hot stories. Here's some ideas:

A guy picks up a girl at a bar and plan to get a cheap hotel. She invites two of her women friends who bring tons rope and a duffle bag of toys. It'd be hot if you include tight bondage, spanking, shaving, cbt, and end with abandonment.

Two rogue agents go as undercover as hookers to seduce a gang member. As he's bound and blindfolded, one them tries to find information on his boss, while the other keeps him busy. He cums sooner than expected, they haven't finished finding what they needed...

Let me know if you're interested in writing for me ;-)

I quite like the first idea. Maybe the man in question could have wronged one of the women in some way. Later he gets friendly with the woman's friend who agrees upon getting revenge. The three of him decide to show him what it feels like to be vulnerable and to be used for sex.

Just my take.

Not sure if I have the time to give it a go though. Recently had to stop writing another story for lack of time/motivation.

For some reason, I think the second idea is hotter.

The idea of a dominatrix using her skills to fight crime is a pretty brilliant one; I've seen a couple of stories hither and thither that touch on the theme, but more would be appreciated.

I quite like the first idea. Maybe the man in question could have wronged one of the women in some way. Later he gets friendly with the woman's friend who agrees upon getting revenge. The three of him decide to show him what it feels like to be vulnerable and to be used for sex.

Actually, I can point you to an almost precise version of this story. Check out "The Sales Star," by urbanslut. A bit of warning, the story has much more to do with the "wronged" part than the "revenge."

Actually, I can point you to an almost precise version of this story. Check out "The Sales Star," by urbanslut. A bit of warning, the story has much more to do with the "wronged" part than the "revenge."

Thanks, I'll give it the once over.

Back