Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take the sprain over a break.

Thank you Medical Imaging staff and the sexy nurse with the wicked sense of humor who set the fiberglass cast materials. Your response to my allusive reference, and your subsequent smile & wink aimed at Mrs. E resulted in some nasty-hot palliative bedside home-care which, although not noted on my chart, was just what this doctor would've prescribed.

Ow! What happened?!

I mean about your sprain not the after care ;)

Sprained my wrist after landing on my arm awkwardly, while attempting an awesome (as commented by fellow players and opponents alike) diving catch during a baseball game. A silly make-up game, that won't change the standings or our ranking going into the playoffs.
And you may have noted the use of "attempting" above. Although I did get my glove on the ball, I was not able to hang on to it as I came crashing down.

I refuse to acknowledge my body's efforts to remind me I am not twenty years old any more, an increasingly difficult and sometimes achy exercise.

Super fun time at camp with family and friends. However, there's no place like home!

I will take the sprain over a break.

Thank you Medical Imaging staff and the sexy nurse with the wicked sense of humor who set the fiberglass cast materials. Your response to my allusive reference, and your subsequent smile & wink aimed at Mrs. E resulted in some nasty-hot palliative bedside home-care which, although not noted on my chart, was just what this doctor would've prescribed.
I'm glad my fellow nurses inspired Mrs. E. to give you the TLC that you deserved. I hope Mrs. E. replaced your monitor leads, showed you pics of hot (female!) nurses, and gave you the bedbath that every man fantasizes of!

Damn. I will need a haircut.

Sigh. This means I will have to face my second greatest fear: the hairdresser.

Damn. I will need a haircut.

Sigh. This means I will have to face my second greatest fear: the hairdresser.

The hairdresser is one of your greatest fears? I love the hairdresser. If I ever win the lottery I'm hiring a hairdresser to come to the house every morning to do my hair. My hair never looks better than when I've been to the salon. She gives a darned good scalp massage, too! :)

The hairdresser is one of your greatest fears? I love the hairdresser. If I ever win the lottery I'm hiring a hairdresser to come to the house every morning to do my hair. My hair never looks better than when I've been to the salon. She gives a darned good scalp massage, too! :)

It could be that she doesn't mean the hairdresser as we know it. :devil::devil::eek::eek::devil::devil::D

I never had good luck with hairdressers. Although, if you lived nearby, I might beg for her name :eek:

I hear you. I don't fear it but I HATE going. Despise it.

I despise getting my blood drawn. This is a fear :rolleyes:

It's funny, cutting hair is not rocket science, yet it is so hard to find someone who is any good at it. I don't have difficult hair, yet have had only two people in my lifetime that have been able to cut it for beans, my mother when I was a kid and a young woman for a very short time when I was in my 20's. Other than that it's just been varying degrees of terrible.

FireBreeze, here's a book that might help you with your fears. ;):rose:

Own that arse girl - own it - just 'cos hubby says "No shit!" does not mean he does not appreciate it - you have offered us a sneak view here - and I I don't think there has been any complaints :D

Last edited:
Own that arse girl - own it - just 'cos hubby says "No shit!" does not mean he does not appreciate it - you have offered us a sneak view here - and I I don't think there has been any complaints :D

I have a complaint. That sick hubby of yours needs to be in bed resting so he can be well, not moving appliances. What the fuck are you doing making him work? You need to harden the fuck up and move that shit by yourself.

I have a complaint. That sick hubby of yours needs to be in bed resting so he can be well, not moving appliances. What the fuck are you doing making him work? You need to harden the fuck up and move that shit by yourself.

...now I am confused... not with Rainshine. Are you asking Rainshine to shake her booty? But she was - apparently does :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back