BDSM Clubs/Bars

The rules were explained to me to be no Intercourse involving penises into animate orifices.

There are referees who have little red and yellow flags that they can throw if they think your getting too close to the line of the law.

That being said, fisting appeared to be fine.
Blood and edge play also seemed to be ok. I didn't see anyone flinging poo so I can't speak to that as its not my thing. Typically you should clean the area your at for others to use immediately on busy nights but I was there on a Friday. There was only about 20-25 odd people in there total.

I stuck my sub on some upside down spider web thing, blindfolded her, stripped her bare and flogged her with my red LED flogger until she was edging into subspace. I stopped, took her down and chained her up to this Japanese style wood thing that would have looked at place in a Kobe restaurant minus the D rings. I put her hands in bondage above her head where she could only stand on her balls of her feet/toes. I proceeded to apply nipple clamps, waist-chain, horse blinders as I alterntated between dildoing her with this white latex and glass dildo and applying swats from my Dragons kiss type whip.

After I was done with her she was flying high in space and not very verbal for such a intelligent juris doctorate. I brought her over to the couches for aftercare and applied some aloe salve and brushed her hair until she was back. Then I sent her over to clean everything up.

I only got one flag waived at me. It was more of a caution flag not a cease play flag.

They may have the specific policy somewhere on there website of you google it.
 
Out of curiosity, is The Woodshed no PIV/PIA, no oral, no manual, etc? How do they define intercourse?
Like this:
No sex, this means no sucking, no fucking, no rimming, no ejaculation, no strap ons, no standing around and masturbating. Fingers, fists, dildos, fucking machines, sybians and the like are all okay. When in doubt ask a DM.
 
Thanks for the answers, their website is indeed much more explicit than "no intercourse." Looks like a fun place!
 
Are there any gay bdsm clubs in Raleigh nc

The groups in the area are pretty welcoming to any sexual orientation. If you are looking for a club, Google "legends." it is not BDSM related, but things might a little wild occasionally
 
Galleria Domain is a wonderful club in Chicago. But it is members only, which means if you are visiting from out of town you'll want to check out the website to get a trial membership in advance. You cannot just show up and get a trial membership on the spot that will allow you to attend that night.
 
Are there any clubs that allow sex and such?

Also does anyone know any good clubs in Washington or Oregon? Or even Canada?
 
Back
Top