Friends at Work

"Yea, that appeals to me but I would be going alone. There is no way Lorrie would even consider such a thing."

I moved off to one side to make it easier to talk. Joyce sat up, not even the least bit concerned that her pussy was soaked, as she prominently displayed her her tits.

"Also, what about Martin? He might not like the idea of...us?"

I moved to the side of the bed, standing near Joyce. I wanted more of her, but she appeared concerned about the party.
 
Joyce

Well I do owe him the phone call.

I went and got my cellphone out of my purse. I also brought the little jar of KY jeppy in case he still wanted to use it, but i dialed Martin and gave him the news while Jake stood there and listened.

I told Martin that I was coming as Jake's date and that Jake would join in as expected but I would see him when we got there and we would get together as we alwasys did.

Then I jung up and told Jake that Martin and I met at a swing party and we both liked it, which was how and why we got together but it wasnt a love affair - it was just sex.

"Now - if Lorrie doesnt want to play that game then it's you and I, baby.

You'll meet a group of great people and some great ladies who will knock your socks off, and you will theirs as well.
 
As she spoke I knew that this was a recipe for trouble. I knew I had three Trojans in my console and I made a mental note to get them and keep them close. Joyce began getting her clothes back on. It would be two hours until the party started. At least I would get to see Martin!

"You sure about doing this, Joyce?"
 
Joyce

"Of course I am. I am totally comfortable with these people and that lifestyle. As far as I'm concerned, monogamy is a pain in the ass. I love you and you will always be #1 in my life, but I want to enjoy other men (and women too) in my life and I expect that you might as well."

This is a whole lot better than cheating and sneaking around, and we will be doing it together, with people I know and you will too

We got ready to go, and Jake drove in his car as I came right out and again asked if he was going to move in with me.
 
"Well, we have a big night ahead for us and I need to see how you do. Frankly, I can't see myself doing this."

Telling her directly how I felt was clearly the best way to handle her. I drove her back to the company parking lot so she could get her car. Then I followed her to her apartment.
 
Joyce

He came in while I dressed for the party. I took a quick shower, inviting him to join me after our sex up at his cabin. He didnbt have a change iof clothes with him after work, but he got naked and climbed into ther tub with me, asking if Martin had anything here he might be able to wear.

I politrly told him that Martin didnt live here with me and didnt have any clothes here that I knew of, but we washed and dried each other and then I took out a little dress to cover my bod, wearing no bra or panties that I would just have to take off soon.

I did stuff a clean pair in my purse to wear home later, but Jake drove us to the party.

Once there we went in and the party was in partial swing, with some naked members cavorting. We were holding hands and hadnt even said hello when I looked over and saw Martin on a mattress in the corner with some floozy I didnt know.

Jake's hand suddenly squeezed mine and he said "OH MY GOD!"

I asked him what was the matter and he said "That's Lorrie he is with!"

As I took off my little dress, I said that tells you something you didnt know, and what goes around comes around as I was naked and asked if he wanted to join them or find another woman or find ourselves our own spot to play in.
 
"I think I need a drink, a really stiff whiskey drink."

I was furious just to see her there, but I was interested to see if she would go any further. If she would show herself?
 
Joyce

I went over to the bar and got him his drink. As Jake watched, The bartender whom I knew and had fucked, gave me a long lingering wet kiss and told me he wanted to be with me later.

I grinned and said "maybe. Depends upon my date" as I took Jake his drink, and asked him how he liked seeing me kiss another man that way.

What I really wanted tio find out was how he would react seeing me either fuck or give another man a blowjob.
 
There was some good-natured flirting in every corner, but within twenty minutes, some in the group were pairing off and finding a secure corner or stairwell where they could go for everything. I had not met Martin and now I didn't want to. He had his hand on Lorrie's upper thigh, as if to "test the waters." I watched and drank the whiskey.

"Dang, Joyce this is really an full on ...sex romp."

I held her close, as two guys walked by checking her out. Not even a glance to see if I cared, they looked at her chest!

"We should get out of here. They want your ass."
 
Joyce

I grinned and told him that wasnt at all what they wanted and I knew because I had been with most of them at one time or another.

Also, it wasnt the time to bring up that Lorrie was a swinger behind his back, and how did he feel about that?

"Hey baby, get yourself naked and we'll put on a show for them like we did earlier in private, just practicing up for tonight!"

"They dont want my ass. They want my sweet pussy that now belong to you, my love. But maybe you would like to split up and go find another cunt to play with. Se that little blond iover theere? She has been eyeing you since we came in, and she is a dream to be with. She tastes even sweeter than I do. I know because I have been with her. C'mon, let me introduce you to her, but get your clothes off first."
 
"I will meet her, but I am going to keep my clothes--for now. But if you like, you can take off a little, just a little."

It was the type of setting that had something to see no matter where you happened to look. Then way off by the stairs, I saw a woman in her 40's bend over to touch her ankles as a guy drove her from behind! It was incredible to watch. It made me think about Lorrie!

We met the blonde woman as she sat on the leather couch. She was nude. I looked right at her beaver. She was well trimmed but had a lot of pubic hair. She smiled as I stared.
 
Joyce

Some people were still dressed or partially dressed so that was no big deal.

I led him over to where marie was talking with a guy I knew. I apologized for breaking in, but after introducing Jake, I said he was my date and his first time as a guest and not yet quite in tune with our lifestyle, but turning to her said "he was looking at you and thought you were quite pretty."

"I told him I knew you and had been with you, and if you are available, I'd appreciate it if you can shiow him a good time."

She grinned and I leaned in and kissed her mouth, and then took the hand of the man she had been with, and led him over to an available mattress on the floor and we laid there making out, with the corner of my eye on Jake to see what he might do.
 
Not only had Joyce left me in an awkward spot, she proceded to go off and begin kissing another man. It was difficult to converse with Marie with her clothes lying in a pile on the floor. She offered me a seat next to her.

"So, your first time here?"

"Yes, it's quite something."

"You can take it all in or you can join in. It's a free zone with no restrictions and only a few rules."

"Really, it looks like the rules are not very restrictive, live that woman by the stairs."

"Yeah that's Gabby, her husband never comes with her. She just likes to be fucked hard."

"And you Marie?"

I watched her eyes. She was searching for and answer, when we both heard a deep moan from the corner and turned to she Joyce lying ontop of that guy as he stretched her legs wider. It was as if he knew she wasn't wearing underwear! Marie giggled lightly. She seemed to snuggle into my side. It was a horrible party to be at. My date was about to be mounted and my girlfriend was on the far side of the house most likely being banged by a couple of guys.

I pulled Marie in front of me and cupped her breast in my hand firmly, without asking!
 
"My gawd, that girl is taking it from behind."

I pulled Marie closer to me and noticed how she felt warm from the excessive relations she had been witnessing.
 
Marie

My name is Jane, but here at the club I use the name Marie.

Joyce and I are both bisexual, but we play both here and on the side which is a no no under our rules. We arent supposed to date outside of the club, but the implication is that applies to hetero stuff, and two girls or two guys is quite another issue.

Ww met at a diner near our offices where we work. One day the place was crowded so we ended up sharing a table and got acquainted. Somehow the conversation got around to sex when a hunk walked in and we both got ther idea of seducing him . One thing led to another and she invited me to her club as a guest, and I am addicted.

Jake asked "How about you?"

Then his attention was averted to a couple having sex doggy style. We couldnt see which hole his cock was in, but they were going at it pretty well when i answered by telling him I was a sex addict and couldnt get enough of it.

Then his hand was on my tit and I turned my head and kissed him, and asked if he wanted to fuck me, but then laughed and told him to join the club and get his clothes off.
 
Marie was talking but I could not concentrate, as I watched Joyce at first making-out but then allowing the guy she was with feel her up. In fact things were rapidly progressing and I felt the need to intercede, yet she had clearly brought me here knowing full well what would be happening. Was she really a slut?

I was then distracted by Lorrie, who had been my innocent girlfriend up until an hour earlier. She was seen across the room kneeling on the floor with her arms on the footstool as her boyfriend mounted her from behind! I couldn't hear her moans but she was most certainly taking his cock as we watched her body rocking forward and back. The bastard was getting her.

The evening was getting worse by the minute.

Marie must have thought I was not interested. She was a great girl but orgy sex was not my thing. I just wanted to be gone. Unintentionally, I was feeling up her breasts and I gripped her too hard to flinch.

"Sorry, my fault"

"It's ok, you can touch me anywhere, even my ...."

"Mmmmmm...like...a..your ass?"

"Yesssssss...."
 
Marie

I looked at him, not sure if he was interested in me or not. He was looking around the room, including at my friend Joyce who was on her back with the guy I had been talking to. I didnt even know his name, but he was fucking Joyce like they were a married couple or old friends.

Joyce had her head turned and was watching her boyfriend Martin fucking a girl I didnt kniw. I thought nmaybe she was sionmeone'sd gvuest, but she was making herseklgf right at home andf enjoying the party and enjoying him fucking her from behine, eitherr in her pussy or her ass.

Jake had his hand on my breast and squeezed it and I yerlped.He apologized and i told him he could touch me anywhere he wanted to, andf he asked abviout my ass.

I told him yes, but didnt know if he meant with his hand or with his cock.

I wanted to fuck. This is what I come here for and I dont get enough iof it at home becuse my husband works nights. He knows I am a slut and he is OK with it as long as he gets to fuck other women, and that is our deal.
 
I looked at Marie's mouth. I wanted to kiss her but didn't quite dare. It was instinct that led me to toss her on to her knees and begin rubbing her ass.

"You like that?"
 
"You are the perfect first date."

My finger rolled over her clit from behind. She was drenched and ready! But I needed more.
 
Joyce

Looking over at Jake and Maerie, he was fingering her pussy and I quietly told him "Fuck her, Jake. Fuck her in her pussy or her ass. She needs you and wants you."

I know Jane (Marie) well enough to kniw she can never get enough cock and if he wants her, she was his.

Then I looked at Martin and Lorrie - She was on her back watching Jake get it on with another girl. Not knowing her I had no idea what she might be thinking, but her head turned and she said something to Martin, who increased his pace and started fucking her even harder.
 
"No ... this is not right. It shouldn't be like this. This is crazy."

I need to be hard and Marie was not doing it for me.
 
Marie

He was fondling my ass and fingering my pussy.

But nothing more was happenning. I wanted him as much as I ever wanted anyone with a cock, byut when I reached for it it was still soft.

I guessed i wasnt turning him on, so i had to give it a try.

I slid down and pulled it to my mouth and started to suck him.

If I couldnt do it with these lips, my lower lips wouldnt get pleasured so tis was the tesrt, and if he didnt want me, Id go find someone else.
 
I did like watching Marie's tits swaying as they hung from her chest. They were the massive type, yet her nipples were small, almost tiny, which made her very desirable. For being over 30, she was in very good shape, but it was clear that her husband wasn't getting her off. Marie might have been that teenager who didn't get sex until college and then had lots of guys. She was probably a good lay, but I wanted more.

There were several distractions in the room of course. The biggest was watching Joyce being ridden by her guy. He wasn't much, certainly no stud, yet her face was smiling, which was an indication that she enjoyed sex.

Suddenly Marie made a move to get my cock. It was certainly an aggressive move. There she was sucking on my cock with her eyes wide open. It was a good feeling to be wanted, but I knew I needed to show Marie that I was in control and that her pleasure was also something to be achieved. It might be a good thing to have these strangers see how a woman needs to be taken.

"Yes, deeper. You want me to cum in your mouth don't you! Well, FIRST you are going to earn it."

I pulled her arms upward and placed her on her back. Quickly my cock rubbed in between her tits as she struggled. I was easily able to get her legs separated and to enjoy the sight of her tits still pertly presenting themselves.
 
Joyce

I watched Jake work over Marie.

He had her on her back as he straddled her with his nice cock in between her big breasts.

He thrust in and out between them, and I knew he would soon cum all over them and her face and also knew how much she enjoyed that, and she would pull him up so she can take him in her mouth and suck him and then smile at him and tell him thank you for the nice dessert.

And better yet, it doesnt wear out her pussy.

How would I know?

She and I have made love that way many times and both of us just love it and each other.
 
There was simply no point of being gentle or being polite. Instead I waited until I felt her slit then drove her! Marie cried out, as I knew she would, having a smaller husband just does not properly prepare a woman for when she gets nailed by a stud. Her cries fell into moans as I began riding her cunt.

"Yeah, you never got this before did you?"
 
Back
Top