Playful's Black Market Brain-Dump and Storage Shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mdy6oxFOHu1qcoeqjo1_400.jpg

That's not true, but it's funny.

...okay it might be true. :eek::D

I'm going to try VERY HARD not to turn this into a James Deen thread, but..

Unnnnh. Why is he so hot????

tumblr_mdjnifP8PQ1qjn8y4o1_250.gif

Don't avoid his sofa, it might be the funnest seat in the house! *eyebrow wiggles*

Hey yerself, you sexy wordsmith. :rose:

When examining a sofa, one should start with the arms of the sofa. Assessing for heighth, comfort, durability. Perhaps even taking the arm for a test drive. Only then should one consider the seating surfaces. For seating surfaces, one should assume the slouch position, or the prepare to be mounted position of one prefers. Next one should consider comfort when knees spread wide. Finally one should consider a sofa as a lounging surface. Comfort for two and not too slippery.

When examining a sofa, one should start with the arms of the sofa. Assessing for heighth, comfort, durability. Perhaps even taking the arm for a test drive. Only then should one consider the seating surfaces. For seating surfaces, one should assume the slouch position, or the prepare to be mounted position of one prefers. Next one should consider comfort when knees spread wide. Finally one should consider a sofa as a lounging surface. Comfort for two and not too slippery.

Or one could simply SIT. :D

It's quite cozy in here, hon! I like it. I'll avoid Viper's sofa (i hear it might be a bit sticky) and stick with the bean bag chair over there.

Its not my sofa!.....

and if thats a requirement.. guess most of the furniture at your place is off limits to you too.. :devil:

So for various reasons the Asylum is not active anymore and not really meeting my needs. So I'm staking claim to yet another corner of the Playground (how many corners does this fuckin' place have?) mostly as a place to throw links and things I want to save virtually and other nonsense.

However, should anyone else stop by, feel free to say hi. It's going to be a goal of mine to post here daily, even if it's just talkin' to myself, or snippets of terrible writing or something from my tumblr dash that caught my eye..

Also, since I've been a little less than reliable about keeping my PMs open lately, I'll be easy to find this way.

:heart:

I LOVE the idea of having a "fucking corner." That way whenever I'm bad and get sent to the corner, I can receive a proper punishment.

Yep, lovin' it!:kiss:

Hey, now wait a second....If anybody is taking Playful to the mattress, it's gonna be me!

:D Just another service we provide to sexy Litsters.

especially sexy Litsters who have an admiration for Mr. Deen. *swoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back