Sister's Last Hurrah Before Wedding

GD88

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Posts
750
Protagonist's Big Sister was about to get married. There's literally only weeks to go till the big day when Sister's husband to-be, a high powered young corporate lawyer had to go overseas to take care of a case for a client there.

It's when this husband to-be was away that things start to happen. One morning Sister asks Protagonist to pick her up from a place that Protagonist recognized as the apartment of one of Sister's ex-boyfriend. Another morning Protagonist meets with his best friend who brags about having sex with Sister.

When confronted, Sister confesses that she loves the man she's about to marry but would like to have one "Last Hurrah" by having sexual encounters with the meaningful men in her life. She asks Protagonist to keep what she's doing a secret. Sister has thought this thing through and says that she has a list of people on her "to do" list.

Having gotten Protagonist's silence, Sister recruits Protagonist as a "chaperone" who will take Sister to the location where she was to meet with her "target" over the next few weeks.

Protagonist, seeing Sister dressing sexily and occasionally even sticking around to see her get a bit hot and heavy with her target, begins to see Sister in a sexual light.

Then one day Sister takes Protagonist to the hotel where the wedding and the reception to conduct an on-site inspection. The inspection went on for a bit too long so the Protagonist and Sister are forced to spend the night. The hotel puts them up in same room together and things go from there…

The twist is that Sister always intended for Protagonist to be the final target on her “to do” list and was looking to get Protagonist to think of her in a sexual manner all this time…
 
The twist is that Sister always intended for Protagonist to be the final target on her “to do” list and was looking to get Protagonist to think of her in a sexual manner all this time…
That's part one, and the happy ending is rather telegraphed by posting in Incest-Taboo, which is where it will land.

In part two, Sister continues screwing all her studly exes (maybe several at once) AND Protagonist whenever globe-trotting New Hubby is unavailable (often). Paternity of the dissimilar fraternal twins she delivers is doubtful -- that's quite a mix of sperm from the gangbang followed by sibling love.

In part three, we learn the high-powered exec New Hubby spends much time with his own lovely sister. Somehow all the siblings lounge together in a hot tub or something, drinking and puffing and joking. Hilarity ensues.
 
Interesting idea. Is this one you want to wright or have you found someone to wright if for you?
 
Be a twist if hubby knew about it all along and set it up. Maybe he's got reasons, such as:

1. Leverage for his own affairs.
2. Voyeurism....he wants a hot wife.
3. A mix of the two.
4. An excuse to end it sooner and get out of whatever censure he might face.
5. He's sterile and he needs someone else to do the job. Cue bro.
 
Be a twist if hubby knew about it all along and set it up. Maybe he's got reasons, such as:

1. Leverage for his own affairs.
2. Voyeurism....he wants a hot wife.
3. A mix of the two.
4. An excuse to end it sooner and get out of whatever censure he might face.
5. He's sterile and he needs someone else to do the job. Cue bro.
6. The pre-nup swings in his favor.
 
Back
Top