Don't Rain on Their Imaginary Parade

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
Don't Rain on Their Imaginary Parade

Just because there is nothing of substance, sincerity, or reality to it...

Donald John IQ#45 chose to interact with one of the worst people in the world. Someone so horrible, that #45 did not inspire contempt. IQ#45 bribes a criminal, and endangers nations. One of the few people in the international community that does not react to him with repressed scorn and disdain.


As usual, there is nothing real to it.
But, there is real harm attached to it.

Sound familiar ?

Reminder- There is nothing more satisfying to a grifter, than to defeat another grifter. Pride and joy are not won by defeating people that are not grifters. IQ#45 treats decent, respectable, world leaders with rudeness, disregard, and disrespect. What is #45 trying to do with Kim Jong Un ? All the back pats, and the overly friendly gestures ? A picture of a grifter trying to persuade another grifter ? Is this how #45 feeds his ego ? We have heard #45 praise the worst offenders. These are grifters he can respect.

He never could get love, respect and acceptance, from the world that lives in the sun of honor. He could never get what he wanted from that world. He turned to criminals, and those that enable criminals. Now, he looks to criminals that own whole countries, and rule them.

Next up- WTF ?

Video of beach resorts and speedboats played to Kim Jong-Un as part of Trump's five-hour landmark talks


Donald Trump played video showing high-end beach resorts and speedboats to Kim Jong-Un as part of the two world leaders' landmark talks that set the US and North Korea on the road to peace.

Following the historic summit president Trump explained that he used a Hollywood-produced video which featured footage of North Korean and US beaches as part of his efforts to persuade Kim to denuclearize.



Mr Trump said he used the footage to show Kim the possibility of developing North Korea.

“They have great beaches! You see that whenever they're exploding the cannons into the ocean, right?

“(I said) ‘Instead of doing that you could have the best hotels in the world right there.’ Think of it from a real estate perspective,” he said.

The footage showed clips of a commercialised North Korea and included footage of speedboats, drones, skyscraper, dodgems and pineapples.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/wor...-trumps-fivehour-landmark-talks-a3861166.html
 
Police officers that work for a local government cannot be forced to do work for I.C.E.

June 18, 2018

Deputies from the St. Charles Parish and St. John the Baptist Parish sheriff’s offices, who were in attendance at the conference, were seen physically restraining protesters.


http://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/article_580fcbc0-7313-11e8-80f0-73aa2f5ac0bd.html


June 15-19, 2018. New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center New Orleans, LA

When asked afterward what he thought of Sessions' speech, Orleans Parish Sheriff Marlin Gusman said, "He's a very principled person."

Gusman, a Democrat, said Homeland Security's Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency often asks sheriffs to keep undocumented immigrants in their jails even with no criminal charges -- and with no authority to do so. He said his position is that if ICE wants people detained instead of released from local jails, ICE can come get them.

https://www.nola.com/national_politics/2018/06/jeff_sessions_immigration_bord.html


Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen came to the White House briefing room podium smiling before telling lie after lie after lie.

June 18, 2018

Non-answers from Nielson- wasn’t familiar, have not seen, not in any position, simply not true, I don’t know, I’m not familiar...


U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Dept. of Homeland Security Secretary, Kirstjen Nielson stood before cameras and lied

Nielson lied about whether the policy is really a “policy

https://splinternews.com/kirstjen-nielsen-is-so-full-of-fucking-shit-1826933178

"...unaccompanied alien children..."


Olivia Nuzzi
@Olivianuzzi
·
4h
Note Nielsen’s repeated use of the dehumanizing term “alien children.” This, in the same monologue in which she says “we are a country of compassion"

today.
5:21 PM · Jun 18, 2018



What did Jeff Sessions say, at the National Sheriffs' Association at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center ?


He told lies.





https://www.nola.com/national_politics/2018/06/jeff_sessions_immigration_bord.html


June 2, 2018

Customs and Border Protection agents are preventing people seeking sanctuary from entering the U.S.A. legally.

The two CBP agents, whose nametags identified them as Armendariz and Avila, politely but firmly held their ground. Garcia asked to speak to a supervisor, and they made the call. Before the supervisor arrived, another agent came up to the group. His nametag was obscured by a tactical vest and a semiautomatic rifle.

The agents said they had been assigned to check IDs as people cross the boundary line, a highly unusual effort coming at a time when President Trump is expressing increasing frustration that his administration cannot control the nation’s borders—a key campaign promise of his. IDs are usually required a couple hundred yards further north, and well into U.S. soil, at the port of entry, where people make citizenship and customs declarations—and apply for asylum. And while the agents at the top of the bridge said they were checking the identification of all people walking across the bridge, Levy noted that the agents weren’t checking many IDs other than those of people with the dark skin and threadbare clothing that is typical of many Central American migrants.


https://www.texasmonthly.com/politi...-question-legality-of-latest-federal-tactics/
 
"I was just following orders."

"Yes, we are putting children in cages. But, you are a monster by talking about what I do, and making me uncomfortable."

"I hate the press. They dig up the ugly truth and shove it in my face. It interferes with my glamorous self image as an important and powerful political figure.

"My underlings treat me with deference and respect due to my high office. The press should avoid asking difficult questions, and treat me as if I were their boss."

"Fuck their soul shaming and their heart shaming. My life would be consistently enjoyable if it were not for journalists."

"Excuse me, while I accept applause and praise, from a sadist that pulled a baby from their mother's breast, and cuffed their mother, and shut her in jail for resisting."*

*true story
 
"No, you are politicising children"


Mike Pence flew in to Philadelphia on Air Force 2, to the tune of of $30,000 an hour, plus money for his Secret Service entourage.


June 19, 2018

Pence had a wonderful time in Philadelphia with MAGA- hat -wearing Scott Wagner. Greedy, corrupt Scott has "claimed voting by non-citizens was a threat to fair elections.” Falling in line, with the tRump party line. The lovely Rittenhouse Hotel hosted the private fund-raiser, bag-man Pence collected each $50,000.00 donation.

How many governors, were present from the Republican Governors Association ? Refuse Fascism Philly was present to greet Pence and give him a piece of their minds. One of Pence's Secret Service agents paid a visit to the crowd of protesters, in his own, pretty silver car. No protesters were hurt, but the police intervened.


http://www.phillyvoice.com/pence-in-philly-hundreds-protest-march-rittenhouse/

https://www.pennlive.com/capitol-notebook/2018/06/veep_mike_pence_campaigned_for.html



https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/06/19/vice-president-pence-visiting-philadelphia-today/


June 20, 2018


Corey Lewandowski entered therevolving
door, and joined Pence's team
Lewandowski promptly demonstrated what
Trump trolls can do, when confronted by the
people who are upset by child abuse-

"the sad trombone sound effect"

yes, according to CL, mockery and sarcasm
are what blameless,innocent children
deserve.


whomp-whomp

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/20/business/media/corey-lewandowski-womp-womp-down-syndrome.html


https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/20/corey-lewandowski-girl-down-syndrome-655495

MAY 14, 2018

Great America PAC



https://www.salon.com/2018/05/14/disgraced-trump-campaign-manager-joins-team-pence/



FOX TV's Laura Ingraham’s described the “zero tolerance” concentration prisons for children as “essentially summer camps.”

"The San Diego Union-Tribune today described the facilities as essentially like you would expect at a boarding school. So I will stick to there are some of them like boarding schools.”


gsgs comment-

Yes, LI, they have a few pretty, well appointed, clean, humane Potemkin prisons for children, to try to convince journalists and reporters that the company that provides the spaces are not cruel and inhumane. Fortuneately the reporters dug deeper and got permission to look at the chain link cages most of the chiodren are kept in.

The point of providing Potemkin villages, was wasted. No one was convinced. But, we can anticipate FOX TV's criticism for wasting tax payer money on undocumented immigrants seeking asylum.

opinion-

Ingraham mischaracterized a story in The San Diego Union-Tribune, quoting only from its opening paragraph that described one facility for immigrant children as having many elements that “seem like what one would expect from a boarding school.”


It’s surrounded by fencing that is backed by privacy netting, and a sign at the gate warns visitors that it’s under video surveillance 24 hours per day. If someone opens the front door of the facility without first swiping a badge, an alarm blares through the hallway, warning of a potential escape.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...n-diego-union-tribune-20180619-htmlstory.html
 
Back
Top