Slutmaker academy

So my idea is a college that presents its self as a prestigious academic institution but instead it turns young women into sluts (or bimbos really haven't decided yet) it lures girls into attending by offering free tuition, the classes serve as a way to slutify the girls

I will post more details later but as of right now thats the idea

So my idea is a college that presents its self as a prestigious academic institution but instead it turns young women into sluts (or bimbos really haven't decided yet) it lures girls into attending by offering free tuition, the classes serve as a way to slutify the girls

I will post more details later but as of right now thats the idea

Ill send in my resume to apply as a professor.

War Bonds Swingers
Paul

Essentially Red Sparrow, though not quite bimbo sluts, but manipulative seductresses...

Why make them bimbos? Why do sluts have to be bimbos? why can't they just be women who learn to love sex without paying heed to normative patriarchal values?

Turn the stereotypes on their head - make it a grooming school for women freeing themselves of oppressive social values towards sex, learning how to enjoy it, take charge, seek pleasure, and not give a damn that others call them sluts!

Turn the stereotypes on their head - make it a grooming school for women freeing themselves of oppressive social values towards sex, learning how to enjoy it, take charge, seek pleasure, and not give a damn that others call them sluts!

I like this idea, esp. with the enticement of free (or discounted) tuition, the girls can be "recruited" for training, and they get extra credit.

How about mom and dad ship their young 18 year old inexperienced daughter off to the Academy, and it turns out mom is an alumna of the school and the parents are convinced this will be just the thing for the daughter. Daughter comes home for winter break after her first semester and is ashamed to tell them what she's been up to, and it turns out mom and dad are proud of what a good slut she's become. That would provide a nice twist at the end.

I would drop the "bimbo" part. Sluts, yes, bimbos, no. To me, a story featuring intelligent women becoming "sluts" is more interesting and erotic than a story about dim-witted bimbos.

A select, elite private academy features several training tracks.

* Executive track: How to break the glass ceiling with smarts and poise.
* Bimbo track: How to snag rich fools by playing an oversexed fool.
* Slut track: How to fuck your way to whatever you want.
* Bureaucrat track: How to disappear but get paid.
* Sports exec track: How to pump money.

Fuckathon competitions between each group, of course.

A select, elite private academy features several training tracks.

* Executive track: How to break the glass ceiling with smarts and poise.
* Bimbo track: How to snag rich fools by playing an oversexed fool.
* Slut track: How to fuck your way to whatever you want.
* Bureaucrat track: How to disappear but get paid.
* Sports exec track: How to pump money.

Fuckathon competitions between each group, of course.

Of course you don't get to pick your track. A magical Sorting Dildo assigns you to the track that your fate requires, Hogwarts-style.

Of course you don't get to pick your track. A magical Sorting Dildo assigns you to the track that your fate requires, Hogwarts-style.
Good idea. But no magic is needed, only a wise cabal or a freaky AI.

Who applies for this elite private academy, and who pays? Let's have a rich secret ultra-feminist society quietly screen and select prospects, maybe from poor liberal-arts schools and community colleges where they won't be missed.

She doesn't know she's been deeply scanned online and vetted. She receives an email to see a counselor in Main Hall, room 203C. A short interview, and she's offered an immediate scholarship at the academy. She accepts... and the wise cabal or freaky AI chooses her track based on her Slut Index score.

Hilarity ensues, with all the usual perversions, and then some.

Hidden cams

Among other things, they live in dorms geared up with hidden cameras covering everything (up to inside of the toilet seat, although it's really unnecessary to expand on that). Girls may not even know that as first and later are told to act as normal as they can and just not think about it.

Selling the footage and real time access is one way to finance the scholarships of the girls.

Then, the wealthy patrons of the operation and probably few special clients alike, can not only watch but also talk to girls, who are instructed to obey the unembodied voice immediately, but without any other acknowledgement, as if they just wanted to do exactly that anyway. (The commands are filtered off for other onlookers).

Ok, I don't know does it fit for you, it's just one of my crazy fantasies that could use your setting.

Among other things, they live in dorms geared up with hidden cameras covering everything (up to inside of the toilet seat, although it's really unnecessary to expand on that).

I wouldn't want it in the toilet seat. In front of the toilet and inside the bath tub sure. But inside the toilet seat. Wouldn't want to watch anyone taking a dump or have anyone see that of me. All other ideas you had are kind of interesting. I wonder what the person who originally posted this story idea will think.

I wouldn't want it in the toilet seat. In front of the toilet and inside the bath tub sure. But inside the toilet seat. Wouldn't want to watch anyone taking a dump or have anyone see that of me. All other ideas you had are kind of interesting. I wonder what the person who originally posted this story idea will think.

Yes, I wouldn't want either. There are few around who might. It was just easier to point, "even there," than start lengthy list of possible places.

I will post more details later but as of right now thats the idea[/QUOTE said:
Have you figured out more details yet? Maybe will there be any classes that most places would consider as classes or would the academy think that women would do better serving their time on their backs or any other sexual position? Will there be any guys there? Maybe as example if there would be any actual classes like Art or Gym a guy would walk up to them and take them aside to have sex.

'Academy' implies academic study. An elite Slutmaker Academy will not send rich girls into the world to be cheap sex slaves. It will teach the use of sex to control wealth and power. It will teach Machiavelli and Sun Tzu and Marx and de Sade and Bernays in the original. Sex as a tool, not an amusement.

Will physical sex be in the curriculum? Of course; sex with men and women and toys (and hints of forbidden fun), thorough training in the erotic arts, for all genders and ages and species. But also economics and propaganda and contract law and hypnosis.

The Academy's sluts are all superior women. Watch out.

Completely agree

'Academy' implies academic study. An elite Slutmaker Academy will not send rich girls into the world to be cheap sex slaves. It will teach the use of sex to control wealth and power. It will teach Machiavelli and Sun Tzu and Marx and de Sade and Bernays in the original. Sex as a tool, not an amusement.

Will physical sex be in the curriculum? Of course; sex with men and women and toys (and hints of forbidden fun), thorough training in the erotic arts, for all genders and ages and species. But also economics and propaganda and contract law and hypnosis.

The Academy's sluts are all superior women. Watch out.

Absolutely agree, it's way more hot that way.

But it doesn't mean they haven't send to the depths of deprivation on the way there, they should feel comfortable and ready to turn tables in their favour at *any* situation.

Back