Deleted

Deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's hard to love a man whose legs are bent and paralyzed
And the wants and the needs of a woman your age, Ruby I realize
But it won't be long I've heard them say until I'm not around
Oh Ruby,
Don't take your love to town"

About 20% of American's have a disability, according to the broad definition, and about 10% have a severe disability, according to the stricter definition, so I would say it's a pretty clear market and, since disabilities definitely impact how we live our lives, including the sexual realm, I would say write away!

In the sexual arena, there are people who have fetish for differing and wide varieties of disabilities and there are online communities dedicated to such. Again, there is a market there for erotic writing, but at the broad level (being erotic characters incidentally with disabilities) and at the narrow level (characters for who the disability is the sexual fetish).

What about stories that involve people with disabilities? I am not fully disabled but partially x

I have one such story. Julie, the main protagonist from my lesbian story 'April Leads Julie Astray' which is set in 1963, has a leg crippled from polio which she caught at summer camp when she was nine and wears a brace on her affected limb.

However, I play this for drama in the story. I describe how terrifying and traumatic this was for Julie, how she always felt different from other young people (such as not being able to do gym class which she resents), her heartbreak when she realized her leg would never recover properly, and how she had to put up with hurtful and insensitive comments for years afterwards, such as being called a 'cripple' and 'polio girl', mothers ordering their own kids to keep away from her in case they ended up crippled too, a little boy going up to her and asking if she is a spastic, and a doctor saying that she was no longer a normal child but a crippled child.

Given Julie is also the daughter of a strict church minister, she has little chance for fun in her life until she meets April.

How about temporary disabilities? I could see a main character who needs some sort of eye surgery, and has to wear a bandage over his eyes for, let's say, a week. His wife/GF/SO decides to take advantage of his condition to try all sorts of sexual experiments on him. Tickling him (or sodomizing him) with various objects and he has to guess what they are. Or bringing in friends to blow him and bang him and he has to guess who each one is. Okay, maybe that's a little far-fetched.

Or maybe it's not his eyes, but he had a terrible motorcycle accident and is in a full body cast for six weeks. Of course his cock is still accessible (he has to pee, after all) so his GF makes sure he stays satisfied.

How about temporary disabilities? I could see a main character who needs some sort of eye surgery, and has to wear a bandage over his eyes for, let's say, a week. His wife/GF/SO decides to take advantage of his condition to try all sorts of sexual experiments on him. Tickling him (or sodomizing him) with various objects and he has to guess what they are. Or bringing in friends to blow him and bang him and he has to guess who each one is. Okay, maybe that's a little far-fetched.

Or maybe it's not his eyes, but he had a terrible motorcycle accident and is in a full body cast for six weeks. Of course his cock is still accessible (he has to pee, after all) so his GF makes sure he stays satisfied.

His cock would NOT be accessible. Puts a hose into the little pee hole, then guides it up slowly till man screams, then goes a little slower. Once is in place ain't no way he's having sex till the nurse takes that hose out, and probly not even interested for another week.

The eyes or other places might work depending on the past. A people that has never been blind is NOT thinking about sex when they suddenly can't see. Probly for months.

Having been paralyzed temporarily I can say at least for me - sex was not a thing I thinked of while being spoon-fed.

Permanent disabilities is easier - the person is not freaking out (the first reaction to discovering you can't use a part of you). Will be perfectly willing (and probly wanting) for the other actor to move them around, if need be, to get in a position that is comfy for both.

IF wants to go with the "short term temp disability" - go with giving them time to adjust, maybe even include some tiny rants about how much they hate whatever is wrong.

Except not if they has a catheter. No. They hurts going in, they hurts going out, and no one what has ever had one can think of sex and a catheter at the same time without thinking mean things at the unfortunate nurse what had to help get it in. Penis-haver or not. It is NOT an enjoyable thing - write the story after the person has had time to finish cursing their god of choice.

Temp blind might work, if allows some time for person to get used to the idea that it is temp sos they stop panicking.

Permanent disabilities, especially of the sort born with, can really use the "representation" points - let peoples see us as sexual and minimize the disabilities while making them noticed - not ignored, not featured, but present. We can be disabled and sexual - is not an either/or.

How about temporary disabilities?
What is a disability? What is an ability?
“Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best, he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear his shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.”
--Robt.Heinlein​
Are you a calculus gimp?
I could see a main character who needs some sort of eye surgery, and has to wear a bandage over his eyes for, let's say, a week. His wife/GF/SO decides to take advantage of his condition to try all sorts of sexual experiments on him. Tickling him (or sodomizing him) with various objects and he has to guess what they are. Or bringing in friends to blow him and bang him and he has to guess who each one is. Okay, maybe that's a little far-fetched.
This is LIT fantasyland. Have at it.

I've had too many eye surgeries recently; more are forthcoming. Blindfolds were not issued but heavy wraparound shades were because sensitivity. I could watch events on the periphery of my vision without turning my head. People don't know I'm watching them. Ah, I see what you're doing!
As FaeLissa said, immobilization is not sexy. Except in gimp pr0n, maybe, but I've not encountered such. Catheters and IVs and monitors are not sexy. I'm not wheelchaired but I've occasionally ridden powered carts in stores. That feels humiliating, not sexy.

But hey, it's LIT fantasyland. Gimp pr0n, footlong cocks, instant orgasms, vagina dentata, tumor fetish, unicorns, whatever.

Permanent disabilities, especially of the sort born with, can really use the "representation" points - let peoples see us as sexual and minimize the disabilities while making them noticed - not ignored, not featured, but present. We can be disabled and sexual - is not an either/or.
Agree. That was the approach I took with Rope and Veil, which received some wonderful comments from folk with disabilities, who thanked me for giving them and their sexuality a voice.
In contrast to her hair, cat's eyes and ruby lips, her clothes were black. A pair of leather boots were on her feet, intricately laced up her ankles, her feet wedged to the sides of the foot plates of the wheelchair. This woman clearly liked well crafted things about her and on her. Like those objects, she too was a piece of art in her own right. She was making a statement, that's for sure. Look at me. Fuck the wheelchair, look at me.

https://www.literotica.com/s/rope-and-veil

Deleted

Deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm aging into sensory and mobility disabilities and I'm not sure how to write those sexy. I wrote a twisted piece: a nearly-deaf-guy, hearing restored, heard his wife cheating. Death ensued. Could I turn my fuzzy vision into a Magoo story, or give the blind super-hearing and remote tactile sensitivity, or other fantasies? The woman's new prosthetic legs give her great endurance, right? How about a heart transplant from a pr0n star?

I'm fully disabled with a neurological disease and I've had a wonderful sex life in the past. It really depends on the person you're with and how much they are willing to do to make up for it.

Back