New story in non-consent / reluctance

I wonder if this has not been well received because of what happens to the male character about halfway through. It's not that drastic, but it is one of the hazards of non-consensual activity.
 
Well, you had me at Non Con. It's the only category I love to write and read Erotica in.
The premise was excellent, the role playing a nice touch. You'll have a decent following if you continue with the role playing theme, very popular on here.
A little too vanilla for my Non Con tastes but I write hard core, humiliation Non Con, this definitely falls in the Reluctance aspect of the category. Love the destruction of innocence undertones, the naive cheerleader, very Hentai. I would have liked to see a little more of a struggle in the car and perhaps a little more description of the seedier side of NY for ambience.
The retro '70's scenario was a nice touch, could be because I love vintage Dodges.
A few minor spelling mistakes, nothing major, prolly spellcheck which can be a pain in the ass.
I liked it. The role playing was a delightful way to introduce Reluctance but I must admit I felt sorry for 'Bob' getting a blow to the nuts and his inner turmoil over play acting a rapist was a genuine struggle that added to his depth of character.The role playing is an innovative way introduce a wide variety of kinks and could definitely be expansively used for a variety of categories.
Keep an eye on spelling, if you continue in this vein you'll gather quite the following.
 
Thank you. I sometimes use the 1970s in fiction because I was a young person during that era and it doesn't seem like that long ago to me. I have another story where Michelle role plays as a hooker/streetwalker which I will post at some point.

Typos: they do get through. I run the file through the Word spell/grammar checker, then I print out a hard copy to read. Finally I go through it in the Lit drafts window. And yet a few get missed.

P.S.: I've never role played myself; I just made it up.
 
Send me a pm when it's published. SRP is not something I'm too familiar with, don't think I could keep in character without busting a gut.
 
Back
Top