The Strap-on/double ended Dildo of Wellness

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Another day, another magical item.

There exists a magical object that can heal any malady. Even if someone is lying on their deathbed, one use of the object is enough to bring them back to full health.

That item is a strap on or a double ended dildo.

Perhaps it was a mischevious spirit or god with a sense of humor. Maybe it was a witch who really liked fucking...either way, it exists and it is in the hands of a woman who knows what it is and how to use it.

1. High school coach has an injured (senior) player on her team. The athlete is devastated and the school will certainly lose if the team don't play...the coach knows though that she has to be the one to wear the strap on and give her player a good fucking to heal her. Is it worth risking her career to help her player?

2. Nurse at hospital starts working on a ward with terminal patients. She could save all of them but she has to fuck them to orgasm. Even if they consent, can she keep her activities a secret from hospital administration?

3. Woman with a family gets a call that a relative is ill or has cancer...can she convince them to let her heal them?

The only catch for this is that someone has to be wearing the strap on and they have to fuck the person they're curing until they orgasm, otherwise the cure won't work. Was going to add the woman has to have some magical talent but it could just be that the one who owns it is given the knowledge about how to use its ability to cure
 
I blame Black Mirror for the reason my mind went dark with this idea but ;

4) A relative of an unattractive gender to the wearer keeps deliberately putting themselves in danger
I've always wanted to take up chainsaw juggling ... looks like you'll have to fuck me.
Steps in front of a bus ... looks like you'll have to fuck me
I accidentally dropped a tab of arsenic instead of acid ... looks like you'll have to fuck me.

I'm imagining this with the Dad getting pegged by the daughter. The Dad having the time of his life and the daughter thinking "fuck my life, not again."

5) The wielder starts putting other peoples lives in danger. Start with some breath play that goes wrong, then onto some wax play with a multi-orgasmic partner. Replace wax with acid. Drip sizzle cum heal repeat. They meet up with the ultimate masochist and live happily ever after.

6) A ritualistic lesbian orgy. One strap on is of the magical variety, all others are normal with nothing to differentiate between them. Every Sunday is a big puppy pile of sapphic love. At worst you'll have an orgasm, at best you'll be cured of all your ails.
 
This is a variant of the Fuck-Me Shoes or other sexual magic McGuffin trope. Some object(s) provide control over the sexuality of others, like mind-control but concrete. Like MC, there should be a cost for using the control toy. The magickal double dildo provides exquisite orgasms but dumbs-down or addicts the users. Or do a stroker with no consequences. Hey, this is LIT fantasyland! Anything goes!
 
This is a variant of the Fuck-Me Shoes or other sexual magic McGuffin trope. Some object(s) provide control over the sexuality of others, like mind-control but concrete. Like MC, there should be a cost for using the control toy. The magickal double dildo provides exquisite orgasms but dumbs-down or addicts the users. Or do a stroker with no consequences. Hey, this is LIT fantasyland! Anything goes!

There's always the law of equivilant exchange; it removes the wearers life force equal to what it takes to heal, or their sex drive to the point where it's either gone completely after many uses, or they completely can only get aroused and climax with it's use, since it needs that sexual healing energy. Also it doesn't work without a wearer because there's no transference, or without a wearer it gives that person the stored conditions.
 
Back
Top