Sloppy seconds

Love to chat with guys who love having sex with women after someone else has cum inside them...and women who love having this happen.., want to hear about your hottest experiences...

Would love to try this at least once but have never been afforded the opportunity.

My wife does all she can to give me a nice cum filled pussy to fuck. Nothing like sliding into her with a load leaking out, the smell of sex on her, the stickiness on her ass and thighs as she tells me how the load got in her.

The first time was with her boss. She called me on her way home and said you wanted to try it and I am full of cum from my boss. Been addicted ever since.

My wife does all she can to give me a nice cum filled pussy to fuck. Nothing like sliding into her with a load leaking out, the smell of sex on her, the stickiness on her ass and thighs as she tells me how the load got in her.

The first time was with her boss. She called me on her way home and said you wanted to try it and I am full of cum from my boss. Been addicted ever since.

Lucky you! I sometimes will ooze some semen prior to my actual orgasm and as such then get to have my own seconds. Nothing better than a semen slippery pussy. Going solo with a Tenga Egg or a sleeve does the same thing. Very different from any lube that I have used although Wet Platinum silicon is pretty close.

I'd rather eat a cum filled pussy than fuck it. My cum or someone else's.

Once I had sloppy seconds when in high school when sharing a chick. I kept my excitement hidden

I've thought about this often. About the only thing I can think of that would be hotter is if it was my boss.

Same here.. rather eat a cum filled pussy or ass than fuck it

I want to do both...

Watch one cock cum in her pussy before she straddles me and I fuck her or ratherI'vee fucks me

When I've cum and added to the mess, she sits on my face...

I want to do both...

Watch one cock cum in her pussy before she straddles me and I fuck her or ratherI'vee fucks me

When I've cum and added to the mess, she sits on my face...

Let me know if things change :D

I'v been to a few gangbangs.. I always try to wait as long as possible before I take my turn.. That hot wet velvety slick feeling gets better and better the more guys that have filled her up

Just do it!

Sigh, I never could get my ex to go along with this idea.

The first time it happened to me was incredible! I was licking her, our friend, shocking me and delighting my wife (I found out later), said, "move over!" and I got out of the way just as he mounted her and plunged in. He just made it, pumping like mad and then hard against her, holding there, hand cupped under her bottom to pull her up harder against him as he came. It was so arousing to both my wife and me, that I took his place immediately when he withdrew, collapsing on his back beside her. I stroked inside 2 or 3 times, her legs up over my shoulders, and emptied into her with such relief and so completely, that I could feel myself disappearing, myabe like fainting for several seconds.

Back