Cuck resort

jimd556

Really Experienced
So here's a long standing, elaborate and implausible fantasy of mine. My wife and I arrive at this resort in Hawaii, we got such a great deal we didn't really look into the facility that well. Once we arrive we discover it's for BDSM swingers and cuckold couples. We can't go to a different hotel because the whole island is booked so we have to stay.
We meet a hot, confident guy at the bar that first night and he chats us up. He explains how the resort works, public sex and nudity are encouraged. If a someone agrees to be 'owned' they wear a piece of jewelry that shows there status and identifies their master. He points out several women wearing gold ankles as an example. He tells us about swinging and cuckold relationships
When my wife is away at the bar getting us round 4 of drinks and out of ear shot, the guy bets me he can get her to cheat as long as I don't interfere. If I win he will set us up with a girl he knows at the resort with a 100% success rate of convincing wives to do FFM threesomes with their husbands. If he wins, he gets my wife for a whole week. I can't tell her about the bet, or that I am turned on by it, because then obviously it's not cheating.
Any interest?

Wow!! What a great idea! A resort dedicated to married women having sex with other men. I want Mrs. Screwher and I to spend a week at this resort. With at least one different man in our hotel room every day!

Wow!! What a great idea! A resort dedicated to married women having sex with other men. I want Mrs. Screwher and I to spend a week at this resort. With at least one different man in our hotel room every day!

I would say it works both ways, with plenty of cuckqueening going on too. Or rather it works all ways, with swaping and some couples splitting and "going gay" for the visit. Some couples where both halves serve the same master or mistress, and some couples that dom a sub together.

No collaborator I, but here's my take: A cuckold is a man who wife cheats behind his back. He is sneered at by those who know for being unable to keep his woman.

I don't see any cuckoldry in the OP. It's a swinger's resort with open sex for any who want it. You and your wife discover this after arriving, and must ponder if and how to participate. Maybe you start at the no-clothes pool. Perhaps men sticking cocks in your wife's mouth and women slurping your dick persuade you both to party hearty.

No collaborator I, but here's my take: A cuckold is a man who wife cheats behind his back. He is sneered at by those who know for being unable to keep his woman.

I don't see any cuckoldry in the OP. It's a swinger's resort with open sex for any who want it. You and your wife discover this after arriving, and must ponder if and how to participate. Maybe you start at the no-clothes pool. Perhaps men sticking cocks in your wife's mouth and women slurping your dick persuade you both to party hearty.

Nah, that's too restrictive and narrow of a definition. It also shows you didn't really pay attention. Part of the bet is that I can't interfere, which includes giving permission. Thanks?

Do the words jamaica and Hedonism sound familiar?? I think the place already exists, though I would love to read your story !

I also had the idea that the resort has a "voyeurism app" for guests. There are cameras scattered everywhere and you can get .gifs sent to your device from cameras near your partner.

Hi
I may try this as a summer story... sounds fun and unique.

How he seduces her would be the question.

I think is would be a combination of subtle compliments and his ability to hint at the benefits of swinging relationships. Then maybe he just happens to brush her with his oversized endowment, subtly and seemingly by accident, on the dancefloor. Cap it off with a joint under the moonlight on the romantic beach......

Do the words jamaica and Hedonism sound familiar?? I think the place already exists, though I would love to read your story !

I've been there more than a few times. It is not quite as depraved as the OP's setup, but I wouldn't be surprised if something like this took place in the background.

This is a great idea. Online booking tools sometimes don't even tell you the specific hotel until after you booked for certain very low rates. If you choose a smaller island like Kauai, the whole scenario where all are booked would be more likely (or at least booked nearby, or the open ones are all five star ones that are too expensive).

Hey thanks for commenting. I really enjoyed "Cruise ship fun". So many other authors would have used cliches like belittling the cuck for enjoying no sex. You really set yourself apart. I'd love to work this together as a new series.

I'm anxious to read whatever you come up with!

(You had me at joint under the moonlight and talking my husband into being okay with sharing me with other men! :D )

I'm anxious to read whatever you come up with!

(You had me at joint under the moonlight and talking my husband into being okay with sharing me with other men! :D )

What do you think about fact that the husband WON'T be communicating to the wife that he is into things until after the seduction?

I'd love to collaborate on this idea. I've seen stories of a similar idea here, but they go off the rails pretty quickly. The silent bet idea is great. I have some of my own ideas too. let me know.
-Buck

What do you think about fact that the husband WON'T be communicating to the wife that he is into things until after the seduction?

I'd kind of rather have his approval/permission from the beginning. But maybe that's just me.

I'd love to collaborate on this idea. I've seen stories of a similar idea here, but they go off the rails pretty quickly. The silent bet idea is great. I have some of my own ideas too. let me know.
-Buck

I love the bet idea too. Being "lost" in a poker game or in some stupid bet is soooo hot to me for some reason.

*on vacation, over dinner*
"Honey, don't freak out, but I sort of lost you in a bet. Remember those three guys we met at the pool this afternoon?" OMG! So hot!

(of course I totally would freak out. But it would just be a big act and I would eventually "reluctantly" agree to do whatever I had to :devil:)

I'd kind of rather have his approval/permission from the beginning. But maybe that's just me.

I love the bet idea too. Being "lost" in a poker game or in some stupid bet is soooo hot to me for some reason.

*on vacation, over dinner*
"Honey, don't freak out, but I sort of lost you in a bet. Remember those three guys we met at the pool this afternoon?" OMG! So hot!

(of course I totally would freak out. But it would just be a big act and I would eventually "reluctantly" agree to do whatever I had to :devil:)

For me, not giving permission is a key part. I don't like being catered to or getting special treatment, and if I gave permission I would always feel as though she did it to please me. I want this to be something she does for herself, not for me. Does that make sense?

Everyone loves to hear the details, then seems to go on summer vacation!

What if...

And im just spitballing here... What if the wife secretly knew about the resort from the beginning. She takes him tbere under the guise of it being about their relationship or a good couples vacation, but it isnt until after they arrive that he realizes what it is. She plays it off like she didnt know too, but convinces him to stay and make the best of it. That night, a guy comes up and makes the bet youre referring to, but the cuck doesnt know that is wife sent that guy over to him to make it. It isnt revealed to him until that stranger is balls deep that she planned the whole thing and now hes a cuck for life. ;) eh?

And im just spitballing here... What if the wife secretly knew about the resort from the beginning. She takes him tbere under the guise of it being about their relationship or a good couples vacation, but it isnt until after they arrive that he realizes what it is. She plays it off like she didnt know too, but convinces him to stay and make the best of it. That night, a guy comes up and makes the bet youre referring to, but the cuck doesnt know that is wife sent that guy over to him to make it. It isnt revealed to him until that stranger is balls deep that she planned the whole thing and now hes a cuck for life. ;) eh?

I could see that working on one level, the key component of this fantasy is that the cheating isn't to put on a show for me but rather something she does for herself. It doesn't quite fit with my desire to see her struggle with her morality before giving in though...

Back