"Who's Your Daddy?" (closed)

Phillip returned to the basement room's door with a meal for his guest. He'd made his selection from the food and drink Sadie had spoken of liking on her Facebook and Instagram pages. He wasn't about to give her a weapon at this point in their relationship, so the cup, plate, and spoon were all flimsy plastic.

He pulled his phone, tapped the icon for the security system, and found the teen in the bathroom just standing there, looking about herself. Had she just entered the room or was she just finishing. He couldn't know and, honestly, didn't care; he didn't wait for her to pee or whatever, instead loosing the locks on the door, checking the image again to ensure she hadn't approached with the intent of escaping, and then entered.

"I brought you some food and drink, honey," he said in that sweet, sickening tone. Setting the food on the still-stacked, folded bedding, he lifted the lid to the empty toy box and told her, "If you're a good girl today, eat your lunch and make your bed, I'll bring you a toy. Or a book. Would your rather daddy brought you a book to read, or crayons maybe?"
 
Sadie’s had just finished in the bathroom when she heard the door starting to open. She stood in the door frame between her room and the bathroom and watched as Phillip came in with the tray.

This was so weird and scary. Sadie knew she should have been more freaked out and scared than she was. Right now she’s was annoyed, hungry, angry, but it all felt dulled down. Why was he doing all this? He could do pretty much anything he wanted with her... so why the big production?

Slowly she made her way over to the bed, even though she didn’t intend to eat it. She could smell the turkey and cheese sandwich... and saw that the crust was cut off. The drink was orange in color but it didn’t look like orange juice though. Maybe a smoothie of some kind? And then there was a yogurt cup, the lid already taken off.

“I’m not hungry,” she said defiantly. As much as she wanted to eat, he was going to have to force her (or at least use some kind of encouragement).
 
"Yes, you are hungry, darling," Phillip responded with that same gentle tone as he moved to sit next to her on the bed. He leaned in close to her, wrapping one arm around Sadie to prevent her from moving away as the other hand landed upon her mid-thigh, the fingers wrapping to the inside enough to be less daddy-like and more lover-like. He continued softly, "You will become ill if you don't eat, and I can't have you ill, so, do I have to punish you?"

The hand on her thigh moved a bit more inward and upward as it tightened upon her muscles as he finished, "Do I have to remind you what it means to be daddy's good little girl?"
 
Sadie tried to squirm away from him. Her legs squeezed closed, trying to stop his hand from moving further. Her hand also grasped his wrist and tried to push him away. The only thing that protected her sex from his hand was the thin fabric of the dress and she did not want him touching her ever again... no matter how good it had felt.

"No!" She cried out in protest. As his hand went up her thigh it bunched up her long skirt and she could feel the cool air in the room hitting her legs. "Don't touch me!" She hissed. Her other hand knocked over the tray of food. The drink spilled all over the floor, the sandwich and the plate flipped over, and amazingly the yogurt cup landed right side up, only a drop or two slipped from it's container.

"I am not your little girl, and you are not my daddy!" She yelled as she continued to squirm away from him. "You're fucking sick!" At the time she was brave to say that and to knock the food over. Sadie would soon learn what the repercussions of not complying would mean.
 
In a flash of movement, Phillip grasped Sadie's nearest arm and twisted it across her torso, causing her to spin away from him. Before her still slightly disoriented mind likely knew what was happening, Sadie was on her knees with her lower belly against the mattress's edge and her bosom forced down onto the bed.

"Oh, darling, you're being a bad little girl for daddy," Phillip said to her softly as he held her down with one hand to the small of her back. His other hand was quickly loosing his pants and belt as he continued, "I hate to punish you in this way, but, well, you have to learn to be good for daddy."

With his pants opened and his rapidly enlarging cock popping out through the open fly of his boxers, Phillip pulled Sadie's dress up to expose her otherwise bared back end. He forced his knees between her calves, pushing her legs open as he easily overwhelmed her attempts to stop him.

Then he reached between her thighs and once again had his fingers upon the soft folds of her pussy.
 
Sadie was dizzy by the time she was bent over her bed. She wanted to sink in the mattress as he held her there.

"Oh, darling, you're being a bad little girl for daddy," The way he spoke so calmly was eerie and in a way was more scary than if he started roaring at her. She could hear the rustling of fabric and the clinking of him undoing his belt. It wasn't until then she realized what he was going to do. She squirmed, kicked and tried to thrash but he held her there.

"I hate to punish you in this way, but, well, you have to learn to be good for daddy."

"No!" She screamed. Tears started welling up in her eyes. "Please, don't." She begged. It was a complete change from the stubborn girl who knocked her food onto the floor.

As she felt her skirt being pulled up, she felt like she was going to be sick. She started sobbing as she tried to get away from him but there was no where to go as he had her pinned against the bed. He got his knees between her legs and then she felt his hand on her smooth dry pussy, there had been not previous stimulation.

"Please... Please don't rape me." She cried as her body trembled. She felt so weak and helpless as he held her there.
 
Back
Top