It's the 2018 April Fool's story contest thread!

E

EquinoxRising

Guest
Hello, hello and welcome! For those who like to start early, I figured I'd set up our April Fool's story contest thread. The standard Literotica story rules apply, and special rules for special contests can be found in the other STICKY on the top of this page that lists all of our 2018 contests.



As a reminder of the basics for this contest:

April Fool's (April 01)
themes: Stories (humorous or otherwise) of surprise meetings, humor, tricks,
trick endings, and other themes of deception, chance, and/or misunderstandings (happy or otherwise)


starts: March 01
closes: March 20
winners announced: March 27​



Please keep this thread one that is for ideas regarding on topic stories. Thank you!
 
**crickets**

All right, so I'll take a gamble. Maybe I'm missing something, but I think the big deal is to have the setting be the first of April. And the premise to involve a prank of some sort. Unfortunately, unless we have him slip on a banana peel and fall on top of her with his dick inside, I'm not just real sure how we get sex involved.

1) Popular rich asshole with a snazzy car sets out to "bag" one of the "nerd chicks." He finally manages to coax her back to his place, but his car isn't in the lot. When they finally get back to his place (on foot), one thing leads to another and they adjourn to the bedroom...

Only to find his car on the bed set up with pneumatic shocks, appearing to hump the bed.

2) A supernerd manages to rig up the teacher's chair with a vibrating cushion that he can control by remote. The first couple of times he hits the remote, she jumps up. But, eventually, there doesn't seem to be any response. He flips the switch a couple of times and then assumes it must be broken.

2a) Teacher asks him to stay after class. She saw him messing with the remote.
2b) Teacher excuses herself before class is over and he goes up to find the vibrator had locked in the on position. And the chair was soaked.

3) Two people hide in a closet or something, intending to either jump out and scare someone, or watch a prank they had set up. Close quarters. Incidental touches lead to dry humping...

4) One person hides to either jump out or monitor a prank but ends up being a voyeur to a sexual escapade.
 
Just a prank, bruh.

I could go dark on this one. For a change.

I'm thinking some kind of twatty YouTuber does something very stupid, and then finds himself in a hilariously terrifying situation where [gay sex occurs].

He learns a lesson, and goes home humbled, and never puts a dead body on YouTube again.

Or, something equally completely unrelated to real life in any way.
 
Two ideas I'm kicking around but probably won't write up in time, if at all. Free to a good home.

1)
This is a forward of a forward of a forward of a forward email that originated in the 90s. Seems ripe for some literoticaziation.

Home Depot Harlots
This is a warning to all the males in the area. In the last month there have been two stunningly attractive young ladies down at the Home Depot begging for a lift. Do not let them anywhere near you.
If they do happen to get in your car they will ask you to drive them to a parking lot/scenic lookout/secluded location, where upon arrival one will start … *insert sex story here* …
at the end of which one of them will rummage through your pants, steal your wallet and both of them will run off into the woods.
Do not fall for this obvious trap like I did last Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and twice on Thursday. Btw Wallets are on sale at XYZ store for only $2.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!


2)
Backroom casting couch (April 1st)
This time there is a job at the end of it! Casting session goes as usual and because she’s not an idiot she knows the game. She puts her clothes back on and walks back to the reception and surprise! Balloons and confetti go off. She’s the 10,000th girl to be ‘casted’ so this time they’re actually going to launch her career.
 
A Mean Girls Twist

Dexter is the pimply faced gawky awkward senior who has never been kissed. So the Mean Girls of Foremost High have Sally, the gal that has always wanted to join their clique, send Dexter a text inviting him to a romantic candle lit dinner at her house. The message ends: "My parents went to the City to spend V Day in a hotel, so we have the house to ourselves. Strip as soon as you enter."

The MGs plan to pop up from behind furniture and snap photos of Dexter naked, before and after sally rejects him.

Except Dexter turns out to be hung like a racehorse... joke's on them?
 
Athletic rival wants to embarrass her team mate so on April Fools she waits for her team mate to take a shower and then opens her locker and sprays a pair of her rival's underwear with some aphrodisiac.

However, rival seems completely unaffected and makes it through the day with no issue. Perturbed, rival sprays the aphrodisiac on her own skin and suddenly finds herself ungodly horny, to the point where she can't even drive home. Athlete offers to take her home, where she finds their coach tied up with the soaked panties in their mouth.

Turns out Athlete made the coach her personal pussy pleaser some time ago and knew about the plan the rival had. She then unties the coach and takes pictures of the two of them going at it before joining in herself.
 
Wife teases Hubby with a note promising him a threesome with her sister that night, excepting him to be all excited, but that she'll get a good laugh, and maybe a spanking, when he realizes it's a joke.

Little does Wife know that Hubby and sister are secretly having an affair...so he makes sure Sis shows up, seeing this as the perfect chance to open the marriage...
 
...then there's the women's volleyball team that convinces the 18 year old freshman recruit that there is a tentacle monster in the shower room so she must never go in alone. This leads to lots of Sapphic shower sex of course.

On April 1 though after practice, they all vanish, so she goes to shower alone. The other girls have hidden a remote controlled rubberized arm in the corner. But instead of screaming, they hear moaning...
 
Bro and sis (twins or they're older and visiting on a Sunday) decide to prank their parents by telling them they're in a relationship. However things don't go as expected.

1. They decide to announce it by kissing in front of their parents. Only thing is, their parents keep needing to take a phone call, or have their eyes on something else. They keep kissing in hopes of getting to pull their prank and wind up getting so turned on that they wind up fucking.

2. Similar to 1 but they decide to prank them by being in the same bed, mostly naked. Bro is wearing boxers though and sis can't ignore the hard prick that is pressing against her. Parents yank the sheet off at the wrong time...

3. Parents are shocked but very very happy for them. They soon are taking pictures and calling up relatives to announce the news. Are parents pulling a prank or is their family secret incest practitioners?

4. Mom is mortified and locks herself away but calls them into her bedroom, where she is wearing lingerie and has candles and satin sheets out. She tells them she was shocked since she was suppose ms to educate them first and she's failed them. They tell her they haven't had sex and she smiles before pulling them into the bed so lessons can start.
 
This contest doesn't end until March 20, so there's still time if someone is working on a tale or thinking about starting one! :)
 
Maybe I'm missing something, but I think the big deal is to have the setting be the first of April. And the premise to involve a prank of some sort. Unfortunately, unless we have him slip on a banana peel and fall on top of her with his dick inside, I'm not just real sure how we get sex involved.

Does it really NEED to be set on April First? That seems pretty unimaginative to me. However, there are lots of scenarios that I can think of that don't involve holes in condoms and promises of "Not cumming in your mouth" for storylines.

Having never submitted a piece for a contest I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to shed some light on the window for submission i.e. is early better or late?. Also, other than LW--which I keep hearing is a minefield--does anyone have opinions about how other categories are likely to treat the entries for this contest? More specifically are their other categories that are similarly treacherous as LW?

Per the OP regarding ideas for the contest, I'm thinking that a "cheating on my GF becomes (surprise) a threeway when it's my GF who planned it all from the start" sort of thing. FWIW...
 
Does it really NEED to be set on April First? That seems pretty unimaginative to me. However, there are lots of scenarios that I can think of that don't involve holes in condoms and promises of "Not cumming in your mouth" for storylines.

Having never submitted a piece for a contest I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to shed some light on the window for submission i.e. is early better or late?. Also, other than LW--which I keep hearing is a minefield--does anyone have opinions about how other categories are likely to treat the entries for this contest? More specifically are their other categories that are similarly treacherous as LW?

Per the OP regarding ideas for the contest, I'm thinking that a "cheating on my GF becomes (surprise) a threeway when it's my GF who planned it all from the start" sort of thing. FWIW...

This is about last year's contest, not this years. You'd probably get more attention to your questions by posting to the thread devoted to this year's contest on the AH.

No it doesn't have to specifically be about the April 1st date.
 
This is about last year's contest, not this years. You'd probably get more attention to your questions by posting to the thread devoted to this year's contest on the AH.

No it doesn't have to specifically be about the April 1st date.

Thank you Keith, I stumbled across this thread by accident and thought it was a separate thread from Ogg's over in the AH forum. Being the inattentive person I am I didn't notice the dates which strobe like an emergency becon now of course. I'll just slink on over to Ogg's thread and try not to be such a nincompoop going forward. :eek:
 
Back
Top