I couldn't help myself.

I am making some lists, and you are on both the naughty and nice list. Share another post like that and I will be on the naughty list.

Last edited:
Wow

oh wow those beautifal nipples are screaming out to be sucked into my mouth, caressed with my tongue, and maybe a little nibble...
The possibilities are endless and very arousing, thank you for your post littlemiss ;)

Oh really...and what kind of job would you have for me? ;)

I think you'd fit well into my team. I'm intrigued as to how you'll look once I put you in a professional blouse, A line skirt, stockings and low heels. I think it will be just the package I'm looking for. :rolleyes:

A hottie like you should never, ever have to beg!

Good girls know that sometimes begging is the only way to get what they need.

I think you'd fit well into my team. I'm intrigued as to how you'll look once I put you in a professional blouse, A line skirt, stockings and low heels. I think it will be just the package I'm looking for. :rolleyes:

I like high heels actually :kiss:

Good girls know that sometimes begging is the only way to get what they need.

Mhmmm...emphasis on *need*

Sweet little nipples.......got me thinking dirty thoughts at work. Lol

I like high heels actually :kiss:

Mhmmm...emphasis on *need*

Yes, I know you do. But while you're at work there's a three inch limit. I'm sure you'll find something 'appropriate'. If you want to wear something higher, you'll have to come out for a drink after work. We'd hate to exclude the new girl.

And yes, that was exactly where I put the emphasis. I think you'll fit in perfectly. Good girls should always be able to read their boss.

Yes, I know you do. But while you're at work there's a three inch limit. I'm sure you'll find something 'appropriate'. If you want to wear something higher, you'll have to come out for a drink after work. We'd hate to exclude the new girl.

And yes, that was exactly where I put the emphasis. I think you'll fit in perfectly. Good girls should always be able to read their boss.

I love being a good girl for my superiors ;)

And since someone pm'd me wanting to see what was underneath...;)

Last edited:
Back