The act of cumming inside

Recently we had a girl’s night out and we wound up talking about sex. The topic came to what is our preference when our man cums in us. Myself and some of the others prefer that he be balls deep inside us, shooting his load deep inside us. Others preferred that he withdraw until just the head of his cock is still inside them, and releasing near the entrance of their pussy.

Ladies, what’s your preference? Deep inside or just the head of his cock in you?

For you guys, it’s been my experience that the guy has always wanted to be as deep inside me as he can when he cums in me. I’ve simply always considered it a man’s natural desire to want to inseminate his lady as deeply as he can.
What’s your preference? Deep inside or barely inside? If her preference is barely inside, and you want to comply with her desire, is it difficult to resist doing it deep inside her? :eek:

Deep deep inside my girl and even better when she locks her legs behind me and pulls me even tighter and deeper inside her. :devil::devil:;)

Deep inside is my preference..I think a lot of guys prefer this as well. It is natural to bury the cock deep when coming I think...I like to feel it deep...there is also something primal about it when cum is deep inside. Feels like I might get pregnant even though I am on birth control.

Recently we had a girl’s night out and we wound up talking about sex. The topic came to what is our preference when our man cums in us. Myself and some of the others prefer that he be balls deep inside us, shooting his load deep inside us. Others preferred that he withdraw until just the head of his cock is still inside them, and releasing near the entrance of their pussy.

Ladies, what’s your preference? Deep inside or just the head of his cock in you?

For you guys, it’s been my experience that the guy has always wanted to be as deep inside me as he can when he cums in me. I’ve simply always considered it a man’s natural desire to want to inseminate his lady as deeply as he can.
What’s your preference? Deep inside or barely inside? If her preference is barely inside, and you want to comply with her desire, is it difficult to resist doing it deep inside her? :eek:

Deep inside;) that's how I prefer to anyways but it usually depends on what the woman wants

I knew when I impregnated my wife. I was so deep in inside her, like opening a door never opened before.

Variety is the spice of life. Balls deep......coating my lips..... on my tongue..... in my throat.... If he can cum four times in one night, I want to experience all four that night.

There is an intimacy there when a lover is all the way in, tensed up, twitching, and releasing a load in to me. It is such a sexy thing to feel that warm fullness in me and the the heat of bodies so close. To me, that is the very best.

One instance, I had been having marvelous daytime sex and lost track of the time. We had both cum and were laying there when I noted that I was running late for a class. I threw on some clothes and went but had the pleasure of feeling his sperm leak out of me during that class time. My partner at the time was waiting for me when I got home and when I told him about it, he took me again filling me up. That, friends and neighbors, was a fun day. ;)

Well, as I think about it I like to let go balls deep. But, the release lasts several strokes so I figure I got the bases covered.

You don’t stay deep inside her the entire time you’re spurting? By bf does with me. We want all of it deep inside me. :eek:

I know I'm picking up an 'old' conversation quoting these two, but here goes:

As a very happily married man I have been fucking bareback for decades. For most of the years of our relationship I have had this profound need to 'freeze' balls deep when I'm ejaculating, especially when it happens through the moments of her coming down from her own climax and her post-orgasmic clenching of her pussy is underway. That is a total dream not only because of the intense pleasure but also as it so recalls the times when we were making our babies and the fantasic wonder of conception following impregnation of my woman flushed with orgasmic joy and energy - those times, wow!

But these days, with me lasting as long as I want and more likely blasting some while after her orgasm, or in a round two situation where, her recently satisfied she wants me to have my own pleasure on her for my sake - in those contexts I totally adore when I manage to continue with whole-length fucking right through my streaming her with ropes of cum.

It's the raucousness of fucking into my own spunk, the very different feel of cum as lube after her [delicious and so silky] honey as lube, and the idea of raking it the length of her puss, and then the delight of sliding out of her with milky smears right into my pubic hair.

Yeah - fucking while cumming! It's a ball! :cool:

Last edited:
But these days, with me lasting as long as I want and more likely blasting some while after her orgasm, or in a round two situation where, her recently satisfied she wants me to have my own pleasure on her for my sake - in those contexts I totally adore when I manage to continue with whole-length fucking right through my streaming her with ropes of cum.

It's the raucousness of fucking into my own spunk, the very different feel of cum as lube after her [delicious and so silky] honey as lube, and the idea of raking it the length of her puss, and then the delight of sliding out of her with milky smears right into my pubic hair.

Yeah - fucking while cumming! It's a ball! :cool:

I have done this before and I do enjoy it. You describe it very well. In my case I keep thrusting as I cum inside her and I can feel my own cum leaking out onto the floor as I continue to fuck her. The position I am referring to is doggie style so I can hold onto her ass as I am emptying myself and thrusting in her. Her noises and the slurping sounds of the juices in her pussy are also part of the turn on for me.

When your wife wants you to have pleasure on her for your own sake, is this what you choose the most? What does your wife enjoy the most when you are having your own pleasure?

ES

In me. I love the feel of my husbands cock right before he cums- how it gets rock hard. That itself usually triggers an orgasm for me

... When your wife wants you to have pleasure on her for your own sake, is this what you choose the most? What does your wife enjoy the most when you are having your own pleasure?ES
A delightful question!
When the sex is 'for me', I'll choose whatever on the whim and I don't think I have a favourite, except possibly going through a few variations of being tangled without coming out of her; like for example from missionary to me squatting and her on her side with one of my knees between her legs, and then to spooning and then to a head to feet thing so we can both suck toes while still cock-grinding in her puss ... oooh yess!

And your second question: These days we will quite often come to a place of massive blast-of-an-orgasm for her followed by a smootchy while that does not involve me going the distance to ejaculation. I'm really content with that as, at 61, the time for me to get it up again after cumming is an age! So I like not ejaculating, so that we can have another round sometime soon. But this has let to my good woman really, really enjoying me climaxing on those other occasions when it's all for me. It's a reciprocal love thing I think: I SO enjoy her orgasms, and, though it is less of a spectacle, she so enjoys mine especially when she is not in an orgasmic swoon herself.

Thanks for asking! :)

As long as she cums first, i don't mind where i cum...her pleasure is my pleasure.

A delightful question!
When the sex is 'for me', I'll choose whatever on the whim and I don't think I have a favourite, except possibly going through a few variations of being tangled without coming out of her; like for example from missionary to me squatting and her on her side with one of my knees between her legs, and then to spooning and then to a head to feet thing so we can both suck toes while still cock-grinding in her puss ... oooh yess!

And your second question: These days we will quite often come to a place of massive blast-of-an-orgasm for her followed by a smootchy while that does not involve me going the distance to ejaculation. I'm really content with that as, at 61, the time for me to get it up again after cumming is an age! So I like not ejaculating, so that we can have another round sometime soon. But this has let to my good woman really, really enjoying me climaxing on those other occasions when it's all for me. It's a reciprocal love thing I think: I SO enjoy her orgasms, and, though it is less of a spectacle, she so enjoys mine especially when she is not in an orgasmic swoon herself.

Thanks for asking! :)

I find it is fun to talk about these things with your partner because there are times when the answer is not something that you expect. So thanks for answering and that is why I asked.

There are times when my gf has cum once or twice and it is my turn but I find it hard to decide how I want to release. So I asked my gf and was surprised at her answer. And some days her answer is different again.

My normal favorite is to pull out and let her jack me off on her stomach. The visual is great and sometimes I squirt pretty far. But she likes when I cum inside her, so I do that more when I am undecided. My last one was I pulled out until just the tip was inside and came that way. If felt great and made a very nice creampie vs cumming deep inside her. She liked that too.

ES

I find it is fun to talk about these things with your partner because there are times when the answer is not something that you expect. So thanks for answering and that is why I asked.

There are times when my gf has cum once or twice and it is my turn but I find it hard to decide how I want to release. So I asked my gf and was surprised at her answer. And some days her answer is different again.

My normal favorite is to pull out and let her jack me off on her stomach. The visual is great and sometimes I squirt pretty far. But she likes when I cum inside her, so I do that more when I am undecided. My last one was I pulled out until just the tip was inside and came that way. If felt great and made a very nice creampie vs cumming deep inside her. She liked that too.

ES

Lovely options mate! I confess I find in really challenging not to finish inside my woman. The whole procreation thing is deep in my dna which is kinda crazy seeing as I've had the snip years back! It's a long time since I did a spurt onto her! We talked about that recently and she gave me a clear signal she's up for that - we were I guess thinking of on her belly. But this very morning while she was stood naked and I was dressed, pressing up behind her and cupping her breasts as she watched in the mirror like you do - this very morning we were talking about getting well lubed to fuck her cleavage - and I have never gone the whole distance with that yet ... mmm ... 'pearl necklace on its way, darling' is what I'm thinking ...

Great to share with you my friend. Simon.

My husband always ejaculates in me. Most often he digs very deep inside me when he comes and often grinds against me. He often keeps going in and out of me until he goes limp. Both ways are fine with me.
Delicious that you like it both ways, Mia! Thanks for sayin.

Just to pick up on something here if I may, folks:

I wear a ring around my whole junk pretty well always for sex. One of the many enhancements is a long delay with going limp after the big spurt. So guys and girls, if you like the guy fucking on into his own cum in a girl's honey - there's one of your options!

well...

Iam game for just in or deep in... but deep as i can go most of the time... but i have had a couple of ex's that when iam on top will take my cock in hand and use it kind of like a toy.. just rubbing the head on them selves to get off.. one just kept the head up to but not in her pussy and jerked me off that way.. having me cum all over her pussy.

Wife said her boss is somewhere around 10", so when he is cumming in her, I'd say that's deep

My girlfriend and I love it when I cum deep inside her.

She can feel me get just a little harder and just a little bigger right before I cum. She frequently tells me I'm getting close and then "begs" me to fill her pussy. Of course that almost always pushes me over the edge and I fill her pussy with cum.

I love that she wants it and needs it deep inside her.

Balls deep, but it has nothing to do with preference. When you come, your body tenses, the muscles of your ass and thighs flex, your hips move forward, the natural feelings is to push the amazing feeling through your body. If you're not moving forward you're fighting against it, has nothing to do with wanting to get a girl pregnant (that might be a mental thing for some) but as far as feeling goes, as long as the body is moving forward, you're feeling the orgasm as much as possible.

As deep as possible in her ass or pussy is my preference. If she desires otherwise we can compromise.

Back