Tall women

I've dated guys who were shorter than me, and none of my tall girlfriends have any issue with guys who are shorter than them. Then again I don't know how old you are, but I don't think height is as much of an issue anymore. If I were to shut a guy down regardless of his height, whether or not he's putting his ego on the line has nothing to do with me. Same for any other women.

Lol I'm 50. Do you think my age really has something to do with it?

I have dated girls that were taller than me, honestly height has never really been a factor that I have considered.

Lol I'm 50. Do you think my age really has something to do with it?

That was more of a response to the guy I quoted, but I meant nowadays, I don't think height is as much of an issue as it probably was like 30 years ago when guys wanted to be the taller one in the relationship. But at the end of the day do you really want to be involved with someone who is so insecure that your height makes them uncomfortable? We calls guys like that fuckboys, and you don't want anything to do with them haha. Same with guys who think their ego is our problem.

That was more of a response to the guy I quoted, but I meant nowadays, I don't think height is as much of an issue as it probably was like 30 years ago when guys wanted to be the taller one in the relationship. But at the end of the day do you really want to be involved with someone who is so insecure that your height makes them uncomfortable? We calls guys like that fuckboys, and you don't want anything to do with them haha. Same with guys who think their ego is our problem.

Lol fuckboys. I'm going to say this to my kids later and see if they think I'm cool. Lol. Thank you sincerely though.

T I don't think height is as much of an issue as it probably was like 30 years ago when guys wanted to be the taller one in the relationship. .

I can only speak from my own experience, but in my experience it's not usually the guy wants to be taller. It's often the woman refuses to date shorter men. For example, my sister is 6'1". For years she made it clear she was not attracted to men shorter than her. She did eventually reconsider and date a man shorter than her though, when she was in her mid 20s.
It's not always male ego though, I've found it's often female preference.

Tall...

I am 5'9", 6'1" in heels. My father is German and mother is Danish. I have blond hair and blue eyes... I appreciate the "looks" I get.

I don't think I make men or women uncomfortable... at least I have never sensed it.

=)

z

I do think the importance on height is something more exclusive to younger women. The rejection from tall women doesn't reflect on you but it can make guys a bit more apprehensive about approaching a tall woman.

Lol so many nice responses. I don't think it's an issue. But I've always felt it was. As a teen I got teased for it. Asked if I was born with both parts. Stuff like that. Oh well. I enjoy my height now.
I'm a tall man and I adore tall women, especially when they wear heels!

I'm 6' and normally have always dated girls 5'2-5'6 ( didn't pick them that way just who I was with) but did have a fuck buddy in college she was maybe 5'10 and loved to be bent over and fucked hard, couldn't have been better not having to do the squat and try to slide it in all weird, it lined up perfect and was a blast, wish wouldnt get in trouble for a fuck buddy while being married ...lol

Well thank you everyone for your posts. I feel ok about my height. Suppose I will always come across those that have to call me freak lol. But happy Halloween to everyone

You should never feel awkward about your height! And Happy Halloween to you.

I'm 6'2 and I love it! I wouldn't trade being tall for anything. Once I figured out where to buy pants that were long enough, my life was complete. I am shameless and wear heels regularly. I am pretty much all leg (my hips are at nipple height for most women).
I must admit that I find tall guys incredibly sexy. I have dated guys shorter than I, but ended up marrying someone who is 6'8. Height may get a guy noticed, but it doesn't seal the deal. There's gotta be personality there, also.
I also have a preference for tall women. I haven't found someone *quite* as tall as me, but my current obsession is a 5'10 stunner who makes me weak at the knees.

I am 6'8 and my wife is 5'7. Funny thing is, I Love, Love, LOVE tall women. I fell for my wife head over heals. But I do love to look at a gorgeous tall leggy woman. YUM!

I am reminded of a time when I made an insensitive remark. I told a friend of mine who lacked confidence that his next girlfriend might be more attractive than his current one. He said to me,"I'm not such a prize myself that I can pick a girlfriend based on looks. I am lucky to have anyone."

That is true for most of us, I think.

I'm 6'2" and have always dated women about 5'2" or 5'3". I took ballroom dancing when I was in junior high and they would sometimes pair us up by height. I remember one gorgeous, tall, statuesque blonde I got to dance with once. It was divine (for me).

I had a female friend (platonic) who I used to spend time with. Once, we watched a movie at her place and as I was leaving, we kissed. She was 5'10" or so. The kiss was wonderful and part of it was being able to stand straight up as I held her. Alas, we never kissed again.

So, I have never used height as a characteristic to choose a potential date. As for men being shorter than their mates, that comes down to personal confidence. If your height is going to bother you, then you'd probably find something else to bother you if you were 6'6". I've seen people of every size and shape who were successful, popular and happy. It comes from the inside.

I'm 6'2 and I love it! I wouldn't trade being tall for anything. Once I figured out where to buy pants that were long enough, my life was complete. I am shameless and wear heels regularly. I am pretty much all leg (my hips are at nipple height for most women).
I must admit that I find tall guys incredibly sexy. I have dated guys shorter than I, but ended up marrying someone who is 6'8. Height may get a guy noticed, but it doesn't seal the deal. There's gotta be personality there, also.
I also have a preference for tall women. I haven't found someone *quite* as tall as me, but my current obsession is a 5'10 stunner who makes me weak at the knees.

Goodness. 6'2?? I would love to meet a woman who makes me feel short.

Love tall women. Makes me feel more important when I am with them. I know a lot of guys hate. Not really sure why. Perhaps control? Image? You are blessed to be tall. Enjoy it!

Love tall women. Makes me feel more important when I am with them. I know a lot of guys hate. Not really sure why. Perhaps control? Image? You are blessed to be tall. Enjoy it!

Lol you found my thread. Thank you for your kind words goes a long way

Back