Undercover Love (closed)

Jazz had made sure the place was well stocked. The cabinets alone could support the 82nd airborne for weeks. Once she was up she grabbed a shower and got ready to go to the waterfall. Finally making her way to the kitchen.

He went a little overboard didn't he?

She laughed a little
 
T got coffee brewing and turned to see Jessie coming into the kitchen.

"Well, I didn't know you were expecting company. I am going to have to rethink my security protocols if you are going to have so many people coming to see you." He winked at Jessie and smiled.

"You look great this morning; refreshed and ready to go. Do you want breakfast before we go. I am a pretty decent cook. Oh, and I am going to need to stop by my dump and shower and change real quick before we head to the waterfall."
 
Okay breakfast sounds good.

She seemed nervous but nodded and walked over closer. Nodding about them going to his place for a bit before the waterfall.

Guess you should keep some clothes here too maybe. If you want.
 
"I agree it would be a good idea to keep some clothes here. It would keep us from constantly having to head over to my place before we go anywhere."

T started brewing the coffee before heading over to the refrigerator and grabbing some eggs. He then started looking for a frying pan.

"So, how would you like your eggs Jessie?" He placed the frying pan on the stove as he looked over to her. "Are you ok?"
 
Bad dreams... It's nothing.

She smiled

Food smells great
 
T put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her a little closer.

"Things will be okay Jessie. I am not going to let him or his people anywhere near you. Besides, he will never think to look for you at a waterfall." He smiled at her and bumped her hip with his.

"Go have a seat at the table. Breakfast will be up in a second."

T finished cooking and served breakfast to Jessie along with a cup of coffee. He sat across from her and smiled as he drank his coffee.
 
She smiled drinking her coffee and finally began to eat.

Yeah I doubt it too.

She smiled.

He never really had time for the little things like that.sunset out his office window complaining about the glare was the closest he got to nature willingly. Surprising growing up on a horse farm.
 
"well, you need to stop thinking about him. Focus on you and only on you. Let me worry about him."

He winked at her and smiled and then took another drink from the coffee mug before getting up and cleaning the frying pan while Jessie ate her breakfast.

" I am looking forward to the waterfall Jessie. It will be good to do something different, especially with someone so attractive."
 
Finishing up her food.

Well then let's go it's about 20 minutes to get there just inside the res but they let the club in there all the time so no worries there.

She stood and moved to help him clean up so they could get going.
 
He watched Jessie move to help wash the dishes. She was beautiful and she moved so well. She was the real deal.

"Well, we really should get going then so we can stop at my place on the way."

The finished cleaning up and headed toward the front door. "Ok, your ride or mine?"
 
She smiled.

Well either way we have a little bit of a walk to get there.

Leaning back against the sink as she smiled at him

It's worth it though.
 
He looked at her leaning back at the sink and thought to himself, "yea, there is no doubt her ex is going to come looking for her. She is too beautiful for someone like him to just let go."

"Why don't you drive us there. The car will keep you better concealed than my bike." What he didn't say, but he thought, was it will also give better protection if anyone came after her.
 
She shrugged and nodded but the federal side of her knew why.

That's fine. I love driving anyway.

Once everything was done she was waiting by the car.

Ready to go?
 
"Sure, we can make it a quick stop at my place. Maybe I will just take a shower in the waterfall."

T-Bone went out of the door first and stood in the doorway so Jessie couldn't exit the house, yet. He looked around to make sure there was nothing that looked suspicious, and then he continued onto the porch.

He followed Jessie to the car and got in the driver side door. "Let's see what this thing can do."
 
No one drives my baby...

She glared with a smile.

Oh and your icy funeral showering in the waterfall.
 
"I didn't think you would let me drive her. I was just teasing you."

He saw the glare from her and went around to the other side of the car.

"So, I guess I should shower at my place then, since, you don't think the waterfall is survivable. I will make it a quick one."
 
The water is super cold this time of year but if you really want to you can try.

She shrugged with a smile before hopping into the drivers seat.

Lets go
 
When they arrived at his place, he was tempted to just run in, change clothes and come back out to her car. He couldn't do that, because he couldn't leave her unprotected. He also did not want to bring her into his place. He kept it unclean to keep up the image of the bad biker. It wasn't something he wanted Jessie to see.

He had no choice though. They went upstairs and he changed quickly, and grabbed another set of clothes. He was going to try going into the waterfall. It was like she had thrown down a challenge.

"Let's go. I will try the cold water of the waterfall."
 
She nodded and headed towards the little grwvelnarea to park by the waterfall after nice peaceful little drive.

Now we walk.

She pointed out the little path with a smile.
 
Hopping out of the car, T looked around to see if they had been followed. Feeling comfortable that they hadn't been, he relaxed a little and followed Jessie toward the path; his extra clothes in his hand.

"How did you ever find this place? It is in the middle of nowhere and only this small path to access it."

As he followed Jessie, T thoroughly enjoyed the sight of her in front of him.
 
We used to go up here all the time growing up. Mom and Uncle Jazz and me and Dad.

She smiled as she stepped over roots and rocks like steps carefully holding to trees from time to time.

Just a nice peaceful little spot.
 
"What a great place to get away. This is awesome. I just hope I don't trip and break something. It would be a little embarrassing trying to explain that to the guys at the MC."

He followed Jessie down the narrow path. His focus was was on the path and less on Jessie, although he did keep stealing glances at her.

He could hear the falls, and the roar of the water got louder and louder as they navigated their way closer to the falls.

When they arrived at the falls, he looked up. "Wow, this is really cool."
 
A small clearing and some water worn flat river rock big enough to sit on or lay on as well as shaded areas on the shore with soft grasses and moss. She seemed so relaxed and happy here as she looked around.

I have always loved it here. Wish I could have a house here away from everything but to get here they would destroy everything to build it.
 
"It sure is peaceful here. It would be the perfect place to have a house. It is a shame it would be so hard to do it."

Feeling the spray from the waterfall, T took off his shirt. After removing his shoes and socks, he stepped into the large pool at the bottom of the falls.

"Wow, you are right. It is cold, but I bet it would also be invigorating to be immersed in it."
 
She smiled watching him and slipped off her shoes sitting on one of the rocks with her feet in the water.

Go for it... Find out.

She teased with a wink
 
Back
Top