Referred to look for help here

dude4321

Virgin
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Posts
8
Hello,

I have a partially written story that was started by my wife. I would like to continue it on but I am not a good writer. I guess I need help with some ideas and where to go with it.

The woman is a sub sexually. She finds herself in a situation where sh has very little control but she likes it.

If someone can help I would be glad to send you what is written so far.

Thanks
 
By the way I am not opposed to someone else writing the rest if they would like to either.
 
I don't know that she "won't". I just know that she hasn't and thought it would be fun to continue it. Then send it to her.
 
Oh. Maybe she'll find it "fun" that you talked sexually with another person and they finished her story?
 
My first question would be; who publishes it? Would the new author take credit or would it be your wife who gets credit?

Will it even be published here?

What happens if your wife isn't happy that her half finished story got out and didn't finish the way she thought it should? That's an awful lot of work wasted. Also, keep in mind, the new author would more than likely change things already written to suit where they are taking the story.

I would recommend that you write it up yourself anyway. Then look for an editor willing to take the time to help you with it later. I'm not sure anyone would want to take on a half finished project like this.

We are all here to help out, but what you're asking is more than just helping. You're asking for someone to write you a story.
 
Good points and thoughts.

I do not think credit is anything she would worry about and of course it would not be posted without her approval. The idea was to post it here if she liked.

You are also right about credit for the author helping me out and wanting to adjust things in a way that fits the story they want to tell.

So I think I will take your advice and write it myself. Knowing how bad that will turn out it will probably got back to collect dust.

Thanks to those who did message me and give me some ideas. Some of those were very helpful.

Thank you
 
Start by reading a few stories in the same genre here on the site. It'll give you an idea of where you could go with it. Also, pay attention to the way they are written. You'll be surprised with what you can come up with.

Just don't rush it. If it is to be something special for your wife. Take your time.

Beats having to redo it 20 times.
 
Back
Top