Lit Ladies I need help with mom/son rp

bigdaddykingdavid

Experienced
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Posts
74
Had a period in life when I wanted to have sex with mom. A promising situation happened and I was able to see up her dress while she had no panties on.

Initially she was unaware but once she became away of my voyeurism she began to cross and recross her legs more frequently and less carefully spreading them wider and taking longer to cross them.

Then we were interrupted and I never had another opportunity. My mom crush went away as I grew out of it, but the "what if" of that day has bothered me for years.

I would like to write the scene briefly as it was that day right up to the interruption. I would like all interested women to finish the story telling how I end up having sex with mom that day. Did she notice my erection? catch me masturbating ? seduce me, force me, or did I take charge? You tell me. There is no right or wrong and you can tell it as mom or a narrative.

Be as sweet or filthy as you like, I'm asking for it. I am also willing to chat and discuss or even play out your ending if you like. Im open to almost anything mom so please don't be shy. All are welcome especially new authors or anyone wanting to take a try. Thanks
 
Captain obvious

I retract my first response, I also apologize to Lindsay O, I really just had a bad day and my proverbial Knickers were in a knot. O k Role play is down the hall I get it, Thank you. I'm really not typically that much of an ass, Just one of those days, No excuse for my childish crap, and I truly am sorry. I can only pulling my head out and admitting my wrong, with every intent to not repeat said behavior will mitigate some and let us move on peacefully?
 
Last edited:
This forum is to bounce and torture story ideas, not to solicit roleplays. Other forums exist for such. Have fun. Don't let the door hit your ass etc.
 
That's what I like the most about this site , the rude , snobbish behavior of the so called elders. The ones that have been here for ever and still haven't figured out how to get laid therefore take their frustration out on us happier folks.

Thanks for the tip toots and I get it that there is role play involved, but um if you read real close and pay attention you will see that I'm offering to write the scene and setting of an event or story that happened in my life and is important to me.

Then I'm asking all interested women except you to write the story in their perception of how the story should reach an inevitable conclusion. This allows the opportunity for me to get many takes and perspectives. It also lets me see things from a female perspective.

This knowledge will allow me to appeal to a larger audience and possibly become a better writer. This could benefit many people who are members of this site who enjoy reading erotic literature. I know it's a bit crafty and tricky but stay with me here, they just combined the two words and as they did they pulled the ol switcheroo on you putting the Liter first and otica last. It flows much better this way.

Now lets look at where we are here, on my screen it says "story ideas" . It doesn't say what kind of stories and it doesn't say any type of stories are banned. I'm asking the ladies to write their idea of the stories second half. Now you might notice I did it too, I pulled the ol switcheroo on you. Here I am in the story Ideas section asking ladies for their ideas on my story.

They actually have editors , moderators, staff members and law enforcement agencies that patrol all aspects of this entire site who's job is to police and correct members when they make errors so the need for hall monitors is non existent. I might also inform that they have a fetish forum for bored lonely people who can log in where they fit as "shit Disturbers". Thanks for reminding me live, love, and laugh. Without Having tasted bitterness, one could never fully appreciate the pleasures of sweetness

You know, whingeing and snidery (yes, I just made up that word, bite me) really gets the Lit ladies roleplaying motors running.
 
Back
Top