Monster girls story idea..

John Blackhawk

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Posts
795
Ok, i'm working on a darker story that takes place in a sort of anime "everyday with monster girls" universe. The difference is there isn't enough of a unified group to go public yet and the monster girls end up targets. They will encounter various non human groups ie werewolf packs and vampire groups who will have their own agenda. There will be groups of humans who will want to exploit and/or research the monster girls and it will be in their best interest to keep knowledge of these non humans secret. There will also be "supernatural" monster hunting groups as well who just want to wipe out the monster girls entirely.

And i was thinking about some supernatural hijinks but i haven't figured out what yet. What i could use really are some ideas for story lines in this universe. One thing i'd like to do is do a weird mix of magic and technology.

So far i have in mind

Our hero and the girls are in this shop the hero works out of and a vampire group comes around to hit the shop owners for protection. In the end the group ends up running a bar/strip club in a neutral location that acts as a neural meeting place for various non humans.

Our hero and the girls encounter a corporation abducting non humans to research them going as far as dissection.

Id like to do some kind of supernatural like encounter with the monster hunters as bad guys. but i haven't fleshed out this idea enough yet.
 
As a rule, I pass up Vampire and Werewolf stories as I would pass up riding a donkey should a bicycle be accessible. Monsters are interesting. Recessive alien DNA? Drug trial side effects?
 
As a rule, I pass up Vampire and Werewolf stories as I would pass up riding a donkey should a bicycle be accessible. Monsters are interesting. Recessive alien DNA? Drug trial side effects?

Believe it or not i can relate to what your saying. I've gotten tired of reading vampire and werewolf stories to. To answer your question, these monster girls are pretty much out of historical record. It's a basic case of humans moving further into isolated locations and capturing them. Incidentally the story im writing starts out when a member of a criminal syndicate brings a kitsune girl who is being used as a spy to a tailoring shop to get her dress altered and she finds our hero. The hero having just moved in after he inherited the shop from his uncle. The hero being a big hearted attacked the guy from the criminal syndicate and frees the kitsune girl. And if that weren't enough the hero and kitsune girl progress towards freeing two other monster girls with a third unconscious monster girl.
 
I'm unfamiliar with anime "monster-girls" themes. I've seen tales of businesses catering to vamps, weres, satyrs, godlings, angels & demons, etc so why not monsters? Of course their monstrosity and everyday appearance are issues. Are they monsters full-time or do they shape-shift, and when, and triggered how? And how do those businesses (clubs, retail outlets, law and chiropractic practices, outfitters) compete to attract rough trade?
 
I'm unfamiliar with anime "monster-girls" themes. I've seen tales of businesses catering to vamps, weres, satyrs, godlings, angels & demons, etc so why not monsters? Of course their monstrosity and everyday appearance are issues. Are they monsters full-time or do they shape-shift, and when, and triggered how? And how do those businesses (clubs, retail outlets, law and chiropractic practices, outfitters) compete to attract rough trade?

Well, most of what i know comes from watching "Monster Musumune" on TV and i think you can find some episodes on youtube if you are patient enough with the search engine. There are a few websites to. I mean you'd be shocked to realize there are impressive numbers on written mangas on this series but only 12 episodes to the tv series.

but in terms of the story i'm writing.

First as far as businesses go in the world i'm writing i think the key thing is "how they can serve their needs and still appear to serve humans?" Because the "interspecies exchange" program of the "monster musumune" tv series hasn't happened yet in this world.
As an example, i thought of the nightclub/strip club idea. Because it seems so obvious, i mean can anyone name one modernish vampire movie that doesn't involve a night club? The reason i debated a strip club is i once read a story on lit about a succubus as an exotic dancer. It just seemed so logical to find a succubus as an exotic dancer.

Now the monster girls are monster girls full time it's just a spectrum of what the can do when they go out in public.
 
I recall a mainstream tale where a human guy works all-night shifts at a convenience store stocking blood for the vamp patrons. I can imagine an all-night barber trimming hairy weres. But not selkies, obviously -- they're at the all-night aquarium. What 24/7 establishments would monster girls patronize? Unusual attire shops? Beauty parlors?

That's it! We're in a human-run all-night beauty parlor for monstrous gurlz. (Monsters don't do their own makeovers because shaky paws.) They come in for tints and curls, trims and pedicures (those can get groady), skin blushes, bloodstain removal, the usual. The humans face challenges, especially during outbursts. eclipses, and full moons. Hilarity ensues, right?
 
I'm unfamiliar with anime "monster-girls" themes.

The big theme seems to be “the monster is on the outside,” and learning to love and live together. Typical manga/anime monster-girls are sexually aggressive, even predatory — a major role reversal in Japanese society — but monogamous and fall in love easy (ah, Japan.)

Edit: Oh, and then a gaggle of monster-girls, each of a different species, fall in love with the same shlemiel and zaniness insues.

NOTE: Japanese comics are read from right to left.
livingwith_arachne1.jpg

.
.
.
Remeber: right to left!
livingwith_arachne2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I recall a mainstream tale where a human guy works all-night shifts at a convenience store stocking blood for the vamp patrons. I can imagine an all-night barber trimming hairy weres. But not selkies, obviously -- they're at the all-night aquarium. What 24/7 establishments would monster girls patronize? Unusual attire shops? Beauty parlors?

That's it! We're in a human-run all-night beauty parlor for monstrous gurlz. (Monsters don't do their own makeovers because shaky paws.) They come in for tints and curls, trims and pedicures (those can get groady), skin blushes, bloodstain removal, the usual. The humans face challenges, especially during outbursts. eclipses, and full moons. Hilarity ensues, right?

Those are all very good points, but there's a big one your missing, TAILORING! Because if you examine "Monster Musumune" theres an episode that mentions he's done alot of tailoring for his monster girl housemates. Now if you think about it logically, tailoring would come back big because if monster girls were real they'd need some clothing customized. A perfect example of this is altering a skirt so a kitsune girl can fit into it comfortably with her tails.

And for the record there will be some hilarity in this story but in general it will be a more serious nature.
 
And then on Amazon... (this is what happens when you sit on your goo girl novel for a decade)

attachment.php


I can’t believe how short niche kindle porn stories are. Do people really pay like five bucks for a a few thousand words of smut? (Well, Dr. Chuck Tingle is a mad genius, but still...)
 

Attachments

  • 770911D5-CEDE-4492-96AB-A7CC64B2C777.jpg
    770911D5-CEDE-4492-96AB-A7CC64B2C777.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top