A Story about MY wife...looking for assistance

beach_fletch

Virgin
Hi All,

I am curious to know if there are any of your writers/authors out there who would be interested in crafting a story about my wife. She's a shy, petite 32yo and a bit conservative, but I would love to see her described in fantasy. I'm not into humiliation or degradation, just interested in some good ol' hotwife sharing and reading about different situations my wife could be in. I'll provide details if you are interested. I look forward to any responses.

I might be interested

So obviously I'd want to know a bit more about her but more I'd like to know what you want to see. I have a sense of where you don't want to go. So are you thinking with women or multiple men?

The other thing is perspective...do you want to watch or be inside her head?

Hi All,

I am curious to know if there are any of your writers/authors out there who would be interested in crafting a story about my wife. She's a shy, petite 32yo and a bit conservative, but I would love to see her described in fantasy. I'm not into humiliation or degradation, just interested in some good ol' hotwife sharing and reading about different situations my wife could be in. I'll provide details if you are interested. I look forward to any responses.

Does she know? You can look at my stories and decide whether you think we could work together.

I wrote a story like this for a couple and published it in February. They enjoyed it. From an author's standpoint, it would help to get more information about what you are looking for in your story:

-- specific character traits
-- specific plot ideas you may have
-- more detail on the type of story, since the line between hotwife sharing and degradation/humiliation can be a fine one for some people. Do you want exhibitionism? gang bang? BDSM? etc.

As someone else asked, is the wife in on this? Do you want a story from the husband's POV or the wife's? My story was in third person POV telling both their points of view.

Hi All,

I tried sending a response to your private message, but it wouldn't go through. Are you set up correctly for messaging?

Back