A irresistible hot girl (and her bf) turn him into their toy

12356416514a

Experienced
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Posts
57
Like every other weekend David spends it at his buddies bar. Most of the time he is just hanging out there, but whenever his friend needs help he goes behind the bar too to help him out. But today this hot girl catched his eye. The whole night she was eyeing him out, basically flirting with him. So when he moved over to her everything seemed to work fine, she grinded her body against him, taking his hands into hers and rubbing them over her body.

This is when David decided to take her somewhere private. Being the bar owners friend he could just take her back into the storage room and she gives him one hell of an blowjob.

Next weekend they meet again, but this time she brought her boyfriend with her. Just like the other week she was messing and teasing with him from a distance, but this time when they went back into the storage room her boyfriend followed. She leans in and whispers: "I think you owe me a blowjob sweety. Obvious I'm not equipped to receive a blowjob, so I'm giving the blowjob you owe me to boyfriend."
 
Why wouldn't he just say, "Fuck that shit, I'm OUTTAHERE!" Unless you had already established that he was bi-curious or otherwise open to the experience.
 
Women are perfectly well equipped to receive oral sex, even if there's not a cock involved. :rolleyes: But overall I like the idea that the hot girl has a bi boyfriend and they cooperate to seduce guys.
 
Why wouldn't he just say, "Fuck that shit, I'm OUTTAHERE!" Unless you had already established that he was bi-curious or otherwise open to the experience.

People have different ways of dealing with "danger" (if you can call this situation danger). Some people would surely fight back, but others are like deers caught in headlights and freeze not knowing what to do next.

Women are perfectly well equipped to receive oral sex, even if there's not a cock involved. :rolleyes:

Oral yes, but without a strapon she "can't" retrieve a blowjob. But in this plot the possibility is not the main aspect. She does not go home and then think "Wait a minute! I don't have a dick! He can't give me a blowjob :(" "Ohh I know, I just ask him to go down on my boyfriend instead :D problem solved"

It's more of a game the two of them play. Think of it this way, bi curious guy has a hot girlfriend who happens to like to tease, and they want to bring other people into their life. Not that uncommon for couples to invite other people into their bedroom. And in this case the two of them happen to be a little... mean.
 
I wrote a piece where incestuous sisters date two nearly-lookalike cousins. The guys fuck the girls or vice-versa, The girls put on a nice 69 show, then tell the guys there's no more sex till *THEY* go 69. Slurp slurp.

Extend that. The girls date various guys who all must smoke cock. They thus acquire sex toys in pairs, all bent to their wills. Maybe bring in a few at once, with the guys daisychaining before they can go for double and triple penetrations and other fun.
 
Back
Top