"Bizarrely" does not mean "better"..

gray_crow

Virgin
Joined
Jun 11, 2014
Posts
2
- What can he write about non-adult whipster?
Very simple.. Big tits.. huge dick and sucking, sucking.. and sucking - of course "deep in the throat"..

And that's all! - The rest is just an "accessory" and an "ornament".

-In over 90% "tales" (inter alia in category "Incest / Taboo", "Loving Wives" or "NonConsent / Reluctance") repeats monotone and boring the same pattern: - big tits.. big ass, giant dick and sucking.. sucking .. sucking .. sucking.. sucking.. sucking.

It is the result of this, that sex is known to these "theoreticians" on the portal "Literotica" from duplicated "stories" - or from the deforming reality of porn movies.

Very clearly.. "quality" has turned into infantilism and grotesque - because definitely has decreased the age, knowledge and experience of writers and readers of "Literotica".

Now.. man opens the story in Literotica, and.. closes, because he gets everywhere the same: - suck.. suck.. suck.. and suck!

It is not good when young generations are brought up on a false image and false imagery about the sphere of sex, as well as about sex itself.
 
Last edited:
...

Lindsay_O: - "Do you have an idea?"

And I will ask you:
- "Can you turn a river to go up?"

What is important? - Knowledge and patterns..
Besides.. In (porn) filmography, there is a category of "vintage" - and it helps in the selection and implementation of interests. Maybe and with stories would it be necessary to think of a letter designation (e.g. "v")?

It is also worth knowing - for example - about what sperm consists of..
What is serotonin, oxytocin, apomorphine or "corpora cavernosa" (Latin) - not to write nonsense about "half a gallon of sperm"..

One of the examples total ignorance of the realities of life (theorizing, lack of autopsy) is described the story of a son, who charged with sex, returns from a mission in Afghanistan to a over 40-year-old mother, who has not had sex for SEVEN years - and whose "pussy until it drips with lust".
- And what does this woman up "seething with lust" when is he alone with his son? - Of course.. first and foremost.. SUCKS him!

Why such nonsense create and write?

- Because these just are schemes and patterns and these are common imaginations of these "theoreticians".
They are convinced, that every woman always wants and needs, above all.. sucking a dick.

So however, knowledge - and experience from autopsy.

But also.. It's worth knowing where the name of Bolivia or Columbia came from?
Who was it Aeschylus.. Dante Alighieri.. Who was Marco Polo?
What is "Magna Carta"? Who was e.g. John Duns Scotus.. Rousseau - whether Voltaire..
- What is the "panspermia theory" by S. Arrhenius? - Who is Hegl, Schopenhauer..
What does "Frankfurt school" mean?
Who is (e.g.) Gramsci or other leftist moron Foucault..
Who is Michelangelo, Caravaggio.. Chopin.. Franz Schubert, Bizet.. - and so on, and so on..

It's worth knowing all this to understand what was it per civilization, which has so well
and so much developed humanity..
A civilization also called "Civilization of White Man" or "European Civilization"..

Understand and this.. that from the "Civilization of Life", the dying "Civilization of Death" has become.
The civilization.. in which the rapid technological development, has become connected with the equally violent cultural REGRES, moral and ethical regression.
The "spliting" this civilization is an american "plastic" civilization, where almost everything is artificial, substitute..

And what about I would write here?
- And what to "discuss" with such - e.g. - "Hypoxia"?
Other worlds. Other knowledge. Other experience.

Question also is not this, whether "TO KNOW HOW TO" - and whether i CAN write a "post".. answer. - Just a question: - "Whether I WANT do it to"!
 
Last edited:
I got this one.

I enjoyed the message written by OP.

we should try to improve ourselves through knowledge and understanding. That's great. We should constantly try to do better.

The question was why create such nonsense, like the example of the wife who hadn't had sex in seven years.

Dear OP,

I read John Steinbeck and I look at my own writing and think, "Ouch, that hurts the ego." Just like watching professional athletes or the best in the world, I know I will never match up to Steinbeck. But even Steinbeck didn't simply write brilliant prose and call it a day. He worked, experimented, learned, and tried again.

Stephen King has a book titled "On Writing" and within the pages he details his own experience of getting rejection after rejection after rejection. But he kept going because he was getting better.

Some authors find this place to be a safe haven because they don't/can't share their pieces with folks they know. Despite the trolling and hate (especially in Loving Wives), there are people encouraging and reading and providing feedback.

The first writing is never the best so what you see as trash is simply people trying to do better. One day, they'll learn the things they need to know, like who Marco Polo is, but until then, they're working on practice here. Practice is for mistakes and the mistakes you seen made are people trying to get better.

So calm down. Let us do the work and give us ideas and encouragement; don't call our stuff 'nonsense.' We know it's nonsense but we're figuring out how to make it reality.

Thank you.
 
Y'all know you're in Lit's Story Ideas board and not a general discussion, right?
 
Maybe someone should write a story about an uptight, porn hater who finally gets sucked.
 
One of the examples total ignorance of the realities of life (theorizing, lack of autopsy) is described the story of a son, who charged with sex, returns from a mission in Afghanistan to a over 40-year-old mother, who has not had sex for SEVEN years - and whose "pussy until it drips with lust".
- And what does this woman up "seething with lust" when is he alone with his son? - Of course.. first and foremost.. SUCKS him!

Well, what if it was 8 years? Would that make it better? I mean, that IS a long time.
 
Well, what if it was 8 years? Would that make it better? I mean, that IS a long time.

I think it would depend on how long the son had been away. If he had only been gone 4 years, then mom would have probably been sucking him the 4 before he left. Why they didn't get it on, can't answer that. It's his fantasy, not mine, but I'm sure her son had a few friends that could have pitched in while he was away.
 
I have a story idea about a macigkal librarian who, when encountering rude patrons, checks-out for them special books containing demons that rape and defile and devour them and leave horrible overdue fees for their survivors. How does that fit in?
 
The AI program that wrote the OP is almost, but not quite, ready for its Turing Test.
 
Back
Top