A pair of "fuck me" heels

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
A woman buys a sexy pair of heels and finds the descriptor: "fuck me" is quite apropos.

1. Shoes have a mystic property that instantly makes someone lust after their wearer. Now just seeing them would be too easy so what if instead, she either had to step on them or their shadow? The former could lead to her figuring their power out early but the latter could lead to some interesting cases where she thinks she knows how to use them only to wind up in compromising positions: for example, at a club, she figures with it dark, there won't be any shadows...then the strobe light comes on dozens of shadows are under her heels.

2. Shoes have a mind control effect. As long as she wears them, she'll crave sex and it doesn't matter where she gets it.

3. She gets all dressed up and finds herself really appealing...especially those heels. She starts craving the feeling of the heel being pressed against her soft flesh and even seeing how it would feel inside of her.

4. Similar to 1 but with a slight twist. Who ever she steps on will crave domination from her and they won't be released from that until she's satisfied...of course, if someone else wears them, she is just as weak to the effect.
 
You are nailed all four points perfectly, could not say it any better...
 
I propose one more to that list: 5) The shoes change size to fit anyone who cares to wear them.
 
I like #2

She tries them on in the store and then realizes that she needs cock when she sees the sales guy. She pulls him into the changing room and sucks his cock.

She gets home and tries them on again. Ends up seeing her son, that’s one direction, or it could be a gardener, mailman, neighbor or all of them and is uncontrollably horny again and needs his cock.

She goes shopping in them and finds herself getting horny. She realizes that she needs to do something. She is in the vegetable section and doesn’t see anyone so she takes a cucumber and slides it under her skirt. One of the workers sees her and she signals to him to take her to the back room.

She could walk out of the store in the heels, with his cum still on her breath. She goes to get a coffee and the cute guy behind the counter has some fun.

This could go on forever!

A woman buys a sexy pair of heels and finds the descriptor: "fuck me" is quite apropos.

1. Shoes have a mystic property that instantly makes someone lust after their wearer. Now just seeing them would be too easy so what if instead, she either had to step on them or their shadow? The former could lead to her figuring their power out early but the latter could lead to some interesting cases where she thinks she knows how to use them only to wind up in compromising positions: for example, at a club, she figures with it dark, there won't be any shadows...then the strobe light comes on dozens of shadows are under her heels.

2. Shoes have a mind control effect. As long as she wears them, she'll crave sex and it doesn't matter where she gets it.

3. She gets all dressed up and finds herself really appealing...especially those heels. She starts craving the feeling of the heel being pressed against her soft flesh and even seeing how it would feel inside of her.

4. Similar to 1 but with a slight twist. Who ever she steps on will crave domination from her and they won't be released from that until she's satisfied...of course, if someone else wears them, she is just as weak to the effect.
 
For drama, any voluntary magic or mindcontrol should have a price. The practitioner loses something of themself when they exercise their power. TANSTAAFL. For a stroker, don't worry about that, just have-em fuck away. Oooh, magic shoes! Let's copulate!
 
A woman buys a sexy pair of heels and finds the descriptor: "fuck me" is quite apropos.

1. Shoes have a mystic property that instantly makes someone lust after their wearer. Now just seeing them would be too easy so what if instead, she either had to step on them or their shadow? The former could lead to her figuring their power out early but the latter could lead to some interesting cases where she thinks she knows how to use them only to wind up in compromising positions: for example, at a club, she figures with it dark, there won't be any shadows...then the strobe light comes on dozens of shadows are under her heels.

2. Shoes have a mind control effect. As long as she wears them, she'll crave sex and it doesn't matter where she gets it.

3. She gets all dressed up and finds herself really appealing...especially those heels. She starts craving the feeling of the heel being pressed against her soft flesh and even seeing how it would feel inside of her.

4. Similar to 1 but with a slight twist. Who ever she steps on will crave domination from her and they won't be released from that until she's satisfied...of course, if someone else wears them, she is just as weak to the effect.

I especially like number two. Sorta like Ella Enchanted, but not wasted on G-rated themes as Disney did it.
 
No. 2 is certainly one that can be developed - No. 1 I think will get too complicated, is she just going to get fucked in the street every time she steps on someone's shadow? she'll never make it anywhere!

The shoes have power for the wearer, to manipulate the desires of anyone she wants to desire her. She doesn't realize it at first, naturally, and starts thinking about the good looking man she sees in the club, only to find him guiding her into a back room and fucking her hard. She is shocked that she did something like that. Then in the taxi, she starts thinking through her wanton behavior and then starts imagining the cabbie, who then parks down a side street and fucks her silly.

The next weekend she wears them again out to a party of friends. One of whom is her oldest girl friend. After a few drinks she starts imagining what it would have been like had they ever hooked up, later that night, they find themselves 69ing in the master bedroom...
 
The idea for 1 is that she thinks she has a handle on the ability but then realizes after abusing it that she doesn't. (She wears them in a mall, stealing a handsome younger guy from his girlfriend or wife, gets hungry for a few more and then suddenly winds up accidentally stepping on abunch of shadows at once).

I like the idea of number 5, since it means anyone can use the shoes (for 4, my idea was that mom uses them to make a harem of slaves and then comes back home to her son, who crossdresses and wanted to try them on. She gets ticked off, says something she shouldn't, which gets son to stand up for himself and step on her foot (not knowing what it does) and then making her admit to everything she did while he dominates her.

Since 2 seems to be the most popular, let's develop that. I figure she either buys it from an online seller (custom job, not a brand) or the person selling it isn't effected. That way she has no idea what they do until she is out wearing them.

One idea I had was she goes to buy a short dress that rides up high and puts the shoes on to see how she looks. She instantly becomes hot and bothered and has to take care of it. She starts masturbating openly and gets discovered either by the attendant or a loss prevention officer who is watching her on the camera. One good fucking later, she takes the shoes off and buys the dress.

Then she takes it back home and models it for her friends, roommate, or family and wears the shoes. Not only does this let some hot scenes happen but it also makes her think it's the dress, not her shoes. So at a point where she doesn't want to lose control, she tosses the dress away but keeps the shoes, so she goes to a social event, thinking she'll be okay, then putting them on at a club or somewhere public.
 
I just had a crazy idea: a fertility god/goddess devises a whole line of these shoes as an assault on the Abrahamic moral code, with the following provisions:

1. Women who wear them become STD-immune and hyper-fertile, as well as insatiable for sex and indiscriminate as to their partners. They cannot say no to sex, but can still think for themselves and use their own will as to other things.
2. Women who wear them become irresistible to men and women alike.
3. Men who wear them become more and more feminine, the longer they wear them, masculine traits vanishing with each use and with longer use, until ultimately they would become either women or futanari (depending on which version one might wish to use of the tale). Men would also become bisexual if they weren't already, and they would be irresistible to men and women alike. They would also be hyper-fertile and STD-immune.
4. Whoever wears them turns increasingly nudist and exhibitionist, very kinky and into oral, anal, and vaginal sex alike, among other things. Incest is far from a squick and even becomes more appealing to them.
5. The effects can be stalled or frozen where they are by stopping their use, but any effect already caused would be irrevocable.
6. Any attempt to interfere with their desires would provoke and antagonize them, and both sexes would be strong enough while wearing the heels and afterward to kill a foe with their bare hands. A violent temper would likely result.
 
Celeste Goldberg had a year left to finish her degree in mathematics at a university known for its wild, party atmosphere. But Celeste rarely attended parties. She was a bit of a loner, a bookworm who never attracted much attention from guys. She worked part-time at a nearby Starbucks, and one day as she was throwing garbage bags into the dumpster behind the coffee shop, she noticed a beautiful golden shopping bag. Curious, she looked inside to find a pair a red pumps. They were in perfect condition. There wasn't a thing wrong with them.

Why would someone throw away a perfectly good pair of shoes?

Celeste slipped them on, and they fit liked they were made for her feet. Suddenly she heard whistling and cat calls. She turned to see what poor woman was being so harassed, and found that the object of the whistles was her! The construction guys working on the adjoining retail space must have seen her put on the shoes and they were making fun of her. She quickly removed the pumps, and stepped back into her flats.

Coy and embarrassed, she grabbed the shopping bag and headed back into the shop, giving a quick glance in the direction of the guys. But they were paying her no attention. None. It was as if nothing ever happened. Strange as it was, Celeste continued inside and thought nothing more of it.

A few days later, she had a job interview scheduled for 3:00 PM with a company called Advanced Devices. She also had a one o'clock class that day, so she dressed for the interview before she left for class, and she decided to wear her new found pumps. On her way across campus, guys kept looking at her. Some smiled, some looked at her like they wanted to eat her, and one turned around and came trotting up from behind her.

"Excuse me," he said, catching up to her and walking alongside. "Can you tell me where McWhirter Hall is?"

It seemed odd that someone would ask for directions on campus when the semester was almost over. Celeste stopped and pointed to the building.

"That's McWhirter," she said with a smile, and she continued on her way. The guy looked at the building, and then skipped-to in order to catch up to Celeste.

"So, umm...." he said, "so..." He was struggling to find something to say. "What are you studying?" His eyes scanned her from head to toe.

Celeste wondered, "Is he interested in me?" But that couldn't be. He was way too cute.

He walked with her and talked with her, and when they arrived at the classroom, he asked, "Can I call you sometime?"

Celeste could hardly believe what was happening. He was gorgeous! She wrote down her phone number, her hand trembling with excitement, they said their goodbyes, and she walked into class.

Every guy watched her move through the classroom, and when she sat down, they guy who sat next to her turned to talk with her. Up until then, it seemed he never knew she even existed. In fact, all the male energy in the room seemed to be directed at her! As she talked with the guy next to her, Celeste kicked off her pumps to get comfortable, and just like that, the guy turned away. She scanned the room to see that not a single guy was looking her way anymore. Once again, she no longer existed.

Was there something weird going on with the pumps?

She slipped them back on, and the guy next to her turned her way.

"Hey, I was just wondering," he said. "There's a party at Delta Kai this Saturday night. You wanna go?"

Celeste looked down at the pumps.
 
Last edited:
My compliments to the OP. This is one of the best story ideas I have seen in a long time! You are far more imaginative than I am! :)
 
Kinda reminds me of something I wanted to submit for the holloween contest last year; a story about cursed sex items. Hmm I might need to keep pondering on that one.
 
As a shoe lover, I love this idea. Red, high-heel pumps are a particular favorite. Hope someone runs with this story.
 
If you're not going down the magical assault by a forlorn goddess route, then the shoes should be from a second hand store in very good condition to make the buyer interested. A short back story by the shop keeper on the previous owner might help build the suspense.

Just my 2 cents.
 
Last edited:
I like number 2 a lot. It would be a bit like the Jim Carrey movie, The Mask, only with a woman, and about sex. When she wears the shoes, she becomes a different person. All her inhibitions are removed, and her sexual desire is aroused to a fever pitch.

Hypoxia makes a great point: there should be a cost to the use of the shoes, that heightens dramatic tension. For example, she has unlimited energy when she wears the shoes and spends all night out going sexually crazy, but the next day she is exhausted and can barely work. Or she attracts the attention of a bad man who desires her, or wants to pimp her out, and she has to escape him. Or when she's going wild she almost runs into work colleagues, and she has to work hard to escape attention while she's wearing the shoes.

It's a great basic idea.

I like magical clothing story concepts. I wrote a story about a magical bikini that kept falling off the woman who was wearing it at the beach. Silly story, but fun to write.

Oh, and another thing: you need to have some sort of mystical, magical origin for the shoes. Like, for example, the fortune teller machine Zoltar in Big. Maybe she finds the shoes at a temporary market from a mysterious shoe vendor, who disappears after she buys them. She goes back to confront him/her after buying them and the person is gone.
 
Last edited:
I like number 2 a lot. It would be a bit like the Jim Carrey movie, The Mask, only with a woman, and about sex. When she wears the shoes, she becomes a different person. All her inhibitions are removed, and her sexual desire is aroused to a fever pitch.

Hypoxia makes a great point: there should be a cost to the use of the shoes, that heightens dramatic tension. For example, she has unlimited energy when she wears the shoes and spends all night out going sexually crazy, but the next day she is exhausted and can barely work. Or she attracts the attention of a bad man who desires her, or wants to pimp her out, and she has to escape him. Or when she's going wild she almost runs into work colleagues, and she has to work hard to escape attention while she's wearing the shoes.

It's a great basic idea.

I like magical clothing story concepts. I wrote a story about a magical bikini that kept falling off the woman who was wearing it at the beach. Silly story, but fun to write.

Oh, and another thing: you need to have some sort of mystical, magical origin for the shoes. Like, for example, the fortune teller machine Zoltar in Big. Maybe she finds the shoes at a temporary market from a mysterious shoe vendor, who disappears after she buys them. She goes back to confront him/her after buying them and the person is gone.
Thank you.

Yes, the source of the magical apparel is important. Found in a Zoltar fortune-telling machine is great. (There's one in Old Town, Eureka CA.) Bought at a disappearing yard sale or thrift store or swap meet works.

Back in the day were door-to-door bible salesmen. How about a devilishly persuasive door-ro-door shoe salesman? Who all gets fuck-me shoes? Is there an epidemic?

Or try the POV of the shoes as they're passed from feet to feet, each wearer enduring sexual excesses. The shoes see it all.
 
Could even go in the direction of the old ‘Twilight Zone’ episode with the box and the button. Press the button get a million bucks, but someone somewhere dies. Then the box moves on to someone else.
Get the shoes for a month, get everything you desire, and figure out an evil consequence that could come back to haunt them. (I’m too lazy to think right now.)
 
Back
Top