Female "Erotic Couplings" Co-Author Wanted

iluvsexnmb

Virgin
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Posts
2
I'd like to connect with a female and co-author a story (or a multi-chapter story). My idea is to present both a male and female viewpoint on the same "Erotic Couplings" type of story. When done, the story would have one paragraph from her followed by a paragraph from him, where the paragraphs characterize and describe the same things - but from the male and female perspectives. Then we'd keep alternating the viewpoints as the story progresses to the end. The story probably doesn't matter too much: guy meets girl, they are attracted to each other, one or both feel a physical need and seduces the other, they enjoy some hot sex together (maybe multiple times), etc. If you have a different plot structure in mind, let's talk. Maybe we storyboard an outline first and expand it so we we can start writing. My assumption (right or wrong) is that men and women might describe their experiences, thoughts, feelings and the intimate aspects sex somewhat differently, so this might be interesting and a lot of fun!
 
Did that once - not alternate paragraphs - and the readers got who wrote what backwards, which was a lot of laughs.
 
Back
Top