What happens next follow on with the story adding what happens next each time!

D

Daisy4342

Guest
Sexy women meets women and man in nightclub they drink and dance get to know one another what happens next?
 
The not so sexy men and women laugh at the drunk passed out losers.
 
The winners hook up and go somewhere to fuck.
The luzers are left behind to masturbate or fuck animals.
Picking up luzers should be easy, if tasteless.
On to the next lonely club night.
 
What happens nexr?

They is one woman and one guy chatting
Pass out :D
But alot of women in nightclub use your imagination please .
 
It's called a "stringalong." You get a bunch of people with imaginations and you end up with an interesting story. Sometimes. But everyone has to agree to play nice.

I doubt it will work here.
 
It's called a "stringalong." You get a bunch of people with imaginations and you end up with an interesting story. Sometimes. But everyone has to agree to play nice.

I doubt it will work here.

Still sounds like a SRP.
 
It's called a "stringalong." You get a bunch of people with imaginations and you end up with an interesting story. Sometimes. But everyone has to agree to play nice.

I doubt it will work here.
Writing by committee, huh? It'll end up with a camel, but no toe, and definitely not a racehorse :).
 
Last edited:
I wouldn't mind seeing a monkey in here, but I would have to be the one to get to spank it.
 
Back
Top