Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 05-06-2018, 09:03 AM   #1
jimd556
Really Experienced
 
jimd556 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 159
Cuck resort

So here's a long standing, elaborate and implausible fantasy of mine. My wife and I arrive at this resort in Hawaii, we got such a great deal we didn't really look into the facility that well. Once we arrive we discover it's for BDSM swingers and cuckold couples. We can't go to a different hotel because the whole island is booked so we have to stay.
We meet a hot, confident guy at the bar that first night and he chats us up. He explains how the resort works, public sex and nudity are encouraged. If a someone agrees to be 'owned' they wear a piece of jewelry that shows there status and identifies their master. He points out several women wearing gold ankles as an example. He tells us about swinging and cuckold relationships
When my wife is away at the bar getting us round 4 of drinks and out of ear shot, the guy bets me he can get her to cheat as long as I don't interfere. If I win he will set us up with a girl he knows at the resort with a 100% success rate of convincing wives to do FFM threesomes with their husbands. If he wins, he gets my wife for a whole week. I can't tell her about the bet, or that I am turned on by it, because then obviously it's not cheating.
Any interest?
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2018, 09:32 AM   #2
screwher
Literotica Guru
 
screwher is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,178
Wow!! What a great idea! A resort dedicated to married women having sex with other men. I want Mrs. Screwher and I to spend a week at this resort. With at least one different man in our hotel room every day!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2018, 01:13 PM   #3
jimd556
Really Experienced
 
jimd556 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwher View Post
Wow!! What a great idea! A resort dedicated to married women having sex with other men. I want Mrs. Screwher and I to spend a week at this resort. With at least one different man in our hotel room every day!
I would say it works both ways, with plenty of cuckqueening going on too. Or rather it works all ways, with swaping and some couples splitting and "going gay" for the visit. Some couples where both halves serve the same master or mistress, and some couples that dom a sub together.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2018, 09:28 AM   #4
jimd556
Really Experienced
 
jimd556 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 159
Looking for co-author if there's any interest.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2018, 06:12 AM   #5
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 23,556
No collaborator I, but here's my take: A cuckold is a man who wife cheats behind his back. He is sneered at by those who know for being unable to keep his woman.

I don't see any cuckoldry in the OP. It's a swinger's resort with open sex for any who want it. You and your wife discover this after arriving, and must ponder if and how to participate. Maybe you start at the no-clothes pool. Perhaps men sticking cocks in your wife's mouth and women slurping your dick persuade you both to party hearty.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2018, 04:35 PM   #6
jimd556
Really Experienced
 
jimd556 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
No collaborator I, but here's my take: A cuckold is a man who wife cheats behind his back. He is sneered at by those who know for being unable to keep his woman.

I don't see any cuckoldry in the OP. It's a swinger's resort with open sex for any who want it. You and your wife discover this after arriving, and must ponder if and how to participate. Maybe you start at the no-clothes pool. Perhaps men sticking cocks in your wife's mouth and women slurping your dick persuade you both to party hearty.
Nah, that's too restrictive and narrow of a definition. It also shows you didn't really pay attention. Part of the bet is that I can't interfere, which includes giving permission. Thanks?
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2018, 08:18 AM   #7
tubby424
Virgin
 
tubby424 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 23
Do the words jamaica and Hedonism sound familiar?? I think the place already exists, though I would love to read your story !
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-12-2018, 10:19 AM   #8
jimd556
Really Experienced
 
jimd556 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 159
I also had the idea that the resort has a "voyeurism app" for guests. There are cameras scattered everywhere and you can get .gifs sent to your device from cameras near your partner.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2018, 02:07 PM   #9
silkstockingslover
Really Experienced
 
silkstockingslover is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: canada
Posts: 218
Hi
I may try this as a summer story... sounds fun and unique.

How he seduces her would be the question.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2018, 09:48 PM   #10
jimd556
Really Experienced
 
jimd556 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkstockingslover View Post
Hi
I may try this as a summer story... sounds fun and unique.

How he seduces her would be the question.
I think is would be a combination of subtle compliments and his ability to hint at the benefits of swinging relationships. Then maybe he just happens to brush her with his oversized endowment, subtly and seemingly by accident, on the dancefloor. Cap it off with a joint under the moonlight on the romantic beach......
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-17-2018, 11:51 AM   #11
Carnevil9
King of Jesters.
 
Carnevil9's Avatar
 
Carnevil9 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Location, Location, Location
Posts: 6,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubby424 View Post
Do the words jamaica and Hedonism sound familiar?? I think the place already exists, though I would love to read your story !
I've been there more than a few times. It is not quite as depraved as the OP's setup, but I wouldn't be surprised if something like this took place in the background.
__________________
Think you’ve conquered your gag reflex? Read my latest drivel!

Newest Story! - You Have To Go To Mass! - How far will Mom go to convince her son to go to Mass with her?
The Mermaid - How DO you fuck a creature without a pussy?
Porn With The Wind - Plantation owner's daughter jonesing for some hot Slave Cock!
Pee Party! - Urine for some fun now!!
Femme Fatale - Super Secret Agent meets a deadly Russian vixen bent on his sexual destruction!
Hand Job Slut 1: The Awakening - The saga begins!! And Ends!! All eleven thrilling episodes are now on-line.
An Hour Before The Wedding - She's not married just yet, and isn't wasting a minute of time

And all the REST of my crap!

Discuss my stories (or suggest new ones) at my new Carnevil9 Tumblr page! Now with PICTURES!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-17-2018, 11:58 AM   #12
joelafayette
Literotica Guru
 
joelafayette's Avatar
 
joelafayette is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 515
This is a great idea. Online booking tools sometimes don't even tell you the specific hotel until after you booked for certain very low rates. If you choose a smaller island like Kauai, the whole scenario where all are booked would be more likely (or at least booked nearby, or the open ones are all five star ones that are too expensive).
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-17-2018, 04:41 PM   #13
jimd556
Really Experienced
 
jimd556 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelafayette View Post
This is a great idea. Online booking tools sometimes don't even tell you the specific hotel until after you booked for certain very low rates. If you choose a smaller island like Kauai, the whole scenario where all are booked would be more likely (or at least booked nearby, or the open ones are all five star ones that are too expensive).
Hey thanks for commenting. I really enjoyed "Cruise ship fun". So many other authors would have used cliches like belittling the cuck for enjoying no sex. You really set yourself apart. I'd love to work this together as a new series.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-17-2018, 04:50 PM   #14
LizVegas79
Naughty Advice Doctor
 
LizVegas79's Avatar
 
LizVegas79 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Sin City
Posts: 21,744
I'm anxious to read whatever you come up with!

(You had me at joint under the moonlight and talking my husband into being okay with sharing me with other men! )
__________________
(((Since I can't add these deets to my profile and I'm tired of answering the same question over and over again:
38, happily married bi mom, 5'11", 34B, half Mexican and Portuguese, half none of your business, hubby knows I'm bi but not about Lit).))

MY NEWEST THREAD(S)
Sexy Dreams - Had Any Lately? / (Finally) The Latina Thread!!!

MY FAVORITE THREADS
ASK DOCTOR LIZ - deleted - and then re-instated / Beautiful Dresses, Sexy Outfits and More / (This) Is On My Bucket List
Confess Your Embarrassing Boner Stories To Me! / Pervy Things My Husband Does To/For Me - STILL deleted! ) / Pervy Husband II
Post Challenge - What's the Story Leading Up To The Pic? / Shoe Porn / TEMPLE OF THE GODDESS
WHAT'S HE OR SHE SAYING? / Where Are All The Breast Loving Women? / The Zinc Experiment
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2018, 01:06 PM   #15
jimd556
Really Experienced
 
jimd556 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizVegas79 View Post
I'm anxious to read whatever you come up with!

(You had me at joint under the moonlight and talking my husband into being okay with sharing me with other men! )
What do you think about fact that the husband WON'T be communicating to the wife that he is into things until after the seduction?
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-20-2018, 12:43 AM   #16
joelafayette
Literotica Guru
 
joelafayette's Avatar
 
joelafayette is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimd556 View Post
Hey thanks for commenting. I really enjoyed "Cruise ship fun". So many other authors would have used cliches like belittling the cuck for enjoying no sex. You really set yourself apart. I'd love to work this together as a new series.
Thanks man. Write this story and I will definitely read it. Or maybe I can help when I finish the one I am working on.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-20-2018, 08:57 AM   #17
jimd556
Really Experienced
 
jimd556 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelafayette View Post
Thanks man. Write this story and I will definitely read it. Or maybe I can help when I finish the one I am working on.
Maybe I can help you finish, send me a message if you want.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 09:40 AM   #18
BuckTeasdale
Virgin
 
BuckTeasdale is offline
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1
I'd love to collaborate on this idea. I've seen stories of a similar idea here, but they go off the rails pretty quickly. The silent bet idea is great. I have some of my own ideas too. let me know.
-Buck
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 01:03 PM   #19
LizVegas79
Naughty Advice Doctor
 
LizVegas79's Avatar
 
LizVegas79 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Sin City
Posts: 21,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimd556 View Post
What do you think about fact that the husband WON'T be communicating to the wife that he is into things until after the seduction?
I'd kind of rather have his approval/permission from the beginning. But maybe that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckTeasdale View Post
I'd love to collaborate on this idea. I've seen stories of a similar idea here, but they go off the rails pretty quickly. The silent bet idea is great. I have some of my own ideas too. let me know.
-Buck
I love the bet idea too. Being "lost" in a poker game or in some stupid bet is soooo hot to me for some reason.

*on vacation, over dinner*
"Honey, don't freak out, but I sort of lost you in a bet. Remember those three guys we met at the pool this afternoon?" OMG! So hot!

(of course I totally would freak out. But it would just be a big act and I would eventually "reluctantly" agree to do whatever I had to )
__________________
(((Since I can't add these deets to my profile and I'm tired of answering the same question over and over again:
38, happily married bi mom, 5'11", 34B, half Mexican and Portuguese, half none of your business, hubby knows I'm bi but not about Lit).))

MY NEWEST THREAD(S)
Sexy Dreams - Had Any Lately? / (Finally) The Latina Thread!!!

MY FAVORITE THREADS
ASK DOCTOR LIZ - deleted - and then re-instated / Beautiful Dresses, Sexy Outfits and More / (This) Is On My Bucket List
Confess Your Embarrassing Boner Stories To Me! / Pervy Things My Husband Does To/For Me - STILL deleted! ) / Pervy Husband II
Post Challenge - What's the Story Leading Up To The Pic? / Shoe Porn / TEMPLE OF THE GODDESS
WHAT'S HE OR SHE SAYING? / Where Are All The Breast Loving Women? / The Zinc Experiment
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-24-2018, 04:33 PM   #20
jimd556
Really Experienced
 
jimd556 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizVegas79 View Post
I'd kind of rather have his approval/permission from the beginning. But maybe that's just me.



I love the bet idea too. Being "lost" in a poker game or in some stupid bet is soooo hot to me for some reason.

*on vacation, over dinner*
"Honey, don't freak out, but I sort of lost you in a bet. Remember those three guys we met at the pool this afternoon?" OMG! So hot!

(of course I totally would freak out. But it would just be a big act and I would eventually "reluctantly" agree to do whatever I had to )
For me, not giving permission is a key part. I don't like being catered to or getting special treatment, and if I gave permission I would always feel as though she did it to please me. I want this to be something she does for herself, not for me. Does that make sense?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-06-2018, 11:13 AM   #21
jimd556
Really Experienced
 
jimd556 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 159
Everyone loves to hear the details, then seems to go on summer vacation!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-06-2018, 01:50 PM   #22
Lindsay_O
Really Really Experienced
 
Lindsay_O's Avatar
 
Lindsay_O is offline
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The middle of America.
Posts: 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimd556 View Post
Everyone loves to hear the details, then seems to go on summer vacation!
What?
__________________
"Her freedom was worse than chains."
~Pauline Réage
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2018, 08:34 AM   #23
jimd556
Really Experienced
 
jimd556 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay_O View Post
What?
I get messages from people excited to hear more about the story, then they ghost for months.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2018, 12:59 PM   #24
Rhinecredenza
Virgin
 
Rhinecredenza is offline
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 8
What if...

And im just spitballing here... What if the wife secretly knew about the resort from the beginning. She takes him tbere under the guise of it being about their relationship or a good couples vacation, but it isnt until after they arrive that he realizes what it is. She plays it off like she didnt know too, but convinces him to stay and make the best of it. That night, a guy comes up and makes the bet youre referring to, but the cuck doesnt know that is wife sent that guy over to him to make it. It isnt revealed to him until that stranger is balls deep that she planned the whole thing and now hes a cuck for life. eh?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2018, 08:37 AM   #25
jimd556
Really Experienced
 
jimd556 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhinecredenza View Post
And im just spitballing here... What if the wife secretly knew about the resort from the beginning. She takes him tbere under the guise of it being about their relationship or a good couples vacation, but it isnt until after they arrive that he realizes what it is. She plays it off like she didnt know too, but convinces him to stay and make the best of it. That night, a guy comes up and makes the bet youre referring to, but the cuck doesnt know that is wife sent that guy over to him to make it. It isnt revealed to him until that stranger is balls deep that she planned the whole thing and now hes a cuck for life. eh?
I could see that working on one level, the key component of this fantasy is that the cheating isn't to put on a show for me but rather something she does for herself. It doesn't quite fit with my desire to see her struggle with her morality before giving in though...
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:14 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.