Some Savvy Premarital Counsling

DanbyDrive

Been There
Joined
Oct 10, 2013
Posts
86
I have a story in mind for which I'd really appreciate getting some additional ideas.

A young guy about to get married to his long-time sweetheart gets some unsolicited "premarital counseling" from an uncle who himself has been cuckolded several times in his life by several women.

After one too many gin and tonics, the uncle pulls the young groom aside two nights before the wedding and tells him to watch for some of the signs that a wife is beginning to stray. The young guy dismisses his uncle's counsel thinking that kind of thing would never happen to him.

But one night, about 8 years later, his wife says something that reminds him of one of his uncle's admonitions. Soon, the husband was finding all kinds of evidence that his once prim and proper honey most likely already had a lover or was seriously considering having a fling.

There are the usual signs, of course - secretive phone calls, a new fitness regime, sexy undies poor hubby has never seen before. Those are good, but I'm looking for subtle things. A touch that lasts a bit too long, knowing glances, catching her in a little white lie, and other little giveaways.

I would very much appreciate any ideas from this group for ways that a once-virtuous woman "on the prowl" tips her hand that she is open to having a fling. Any and all ideas are welcome. Thanks for the help.
 
As long as you see this as 'positive'......i.e. eventually the hubby is turned on by her fooling around, then getting to see the little signs excites and scares him a little. If you see it as a step in 'getting the bitch'....well, that loses the erotic in the story in my mind.

One way to sustain that 'growing fear/excitement' is to create a back story of the female character, or even the two of them where he realizes that: a) he's always been turned on with this idea of his girlfriend or wife fooling around?
 
As long as you see this as 'positive'......i.e. eventually the hubby is turned on by her fooling around, then getting to see the little signs excites and scares him a little. If you see it as a step in 'getting the bitch'....well, that loses the erotic in the story in my mind.

One way to sustain that 'growing fear/excitement' is to create a back story of the female character, or even the two of them where he realizes that: a) he's always been turned on with this idea of his girlfriend or wife fooling around?

Thanks. No, I'm not at all into the revenge stuff at all. Huge turn-off for me. I would definitely be seeing it positively.

The back story suggestion is great. I'm thinking since this couple knew each before they started dating, hubby was well aware that she had done "everything except" with other guys. He may have even been on a double date and in her presence when she was with someone else - and realized his honey-to-be was administering a skillful handjob to her date in the front seat while hubby-to-be was just trying to get to 1st base with his date in the backseat.

Something along those lines.

Thanks again.
 
Perhaps she ISN'T having an affair and it would be unthinkable for her to ever do so.

But, he notices a few signs that he'd been warned about so he grows suspicious and jealous. He looks for more signs and sees more. Each either turns out to be inconclusive or entirely innocent, but, he becomes a little obsessed...

Maybe he's turned on when he thinks she might be cheating and his imagination blows up a minor "followed her and caught her having lunch with a good looking guy! (actually an innocent interview with a potential new coworker)" into "hot sex in the hotel" when he losses track of them on the busy street.

Or better, maybe he's just jealous but not turned on by it. He doesn't say anything to her about it to prevent her from being more careful or putting up her guard. In the mean time he tries to be a better more passionate lover to prevent her from straying.

She starts to catch on that he's following her and keeping tabs on her. She also notices that their previously bland sex life is now totally hot... he fucks her with much more energy and passion than ever before. She wonders if they are connected. She runs a little experiment and leaves a little fake "evidence" to make him wonder... and is rewarded with more great sex.

She, googles around a bit to see if her husband is crazy and finds literotica.com where she's surprised to learn that 9 out of 10 guys apparently want to see their wife have an affair. :) She has no interest in having an affair, but, if her husband likes it, then she's fine flirting a little when he's there to notice or give him a little clue here or there about a nonexistent affair. It becomes an unspoken game.

Desperate to catch her being disloyal like he suspects, he not only tries to catch her, but, starts creating situations to test and tempt her. Like... he overhears his wife and a friend talking. The friend comments on how hot her plumber is. He gets the name of the friend's plumber and suddenly has lots of jobs that need doing leaving the wife to stay home and meet the plumber.

He keeps getting more jealous but never confronts her because he never really has enough evidence to know for SURE she's cheating (because she's not). He keeps trying to up his game in bed. She keeps seeing that as a sign that he's a closet cuck so keeps upping the ante.

And, like an episode of Three's Company things spiral out of control with neither of them saying anything to clear up the misunderstanding... perhaps she increasingly enjoying the ever-escalating flirting and instead of "unthinkable" an affair starts to enter her fantasies more and more?

Or, maybe he has been turned on by it all along? Or maybe not initially, but, somewhere along the way he finally comes over to the dark side and jealousy gives way to horniness watching his wife act so sexy and slutty. Ironically, maybe after all the flirting and imagining hot adulterous fictions she FINALLY actually does cheats; he's devastated and confronts her; she says in tears "But I did it for you!" and swears "never again"; and only THEN does he start to get turned on by it... but she no longer wants to now that she realizes she hurt him and he's left with just the hot memory of that ONE time.

If this were a choose-your-own adventure story... I'd want it with all of those variations. :)
.........................

Wow! This opens up several new avenues of thought! More than one plot line comes to mind. This could keep me obsessively busy for a while! Thanks, my friend.
 
Thanks. No, I'm not at all into the revenge stuff at all. Huge turn-off for me. I would definitely be seeing it positively.

The back story suggestion is great. I'm thinking since this couple knew each before they started dating, hubby was well aware that she had done "everything except" with other guys. He may have even been on a double date and in her presence when she was with someone else - and realized his honey-to-be was administering a skillful handjob to her date in the front seat while hubby-to-be was just trying to get to 1st base with his date in the backseat.

Something along those lines.

Thanks again.

I like your take in the back story, but I'd suggest two things: a) you are SO distracted by what she is doing in the front seat, that you lose interest in your own girl in the backseat and realize it is she that you want! b) That you learn over time that she has LOTS of experience doing kinky things....things she will not do with you all these years later.
 
.........................

Wow! This opens up several new avenues of thought! More than one plot line comes to mind. This could keep me obsessively busy for a while! Thanks, my friend.


I like the DanbyDrive suggestions...at the core is the MC movement from jealousy to obsession, don't you think? The story then is MUCH more about the guy's growing feelings for that kinky. She too is turned on more and more about her hubby's obsession and the excitement of 'doing it' and with her hubby's 'vague knowledge' that it is happening!
 
I like your take in the back story, but I'd suggest two things: a) you are SO distracted by what she is doing in the front seat, that you lose interest in your own girl in the backseat and realize it is she that you want! b) That you learn over time that she has LOTS of experience doing kinky things....things she will not do with you all these years later.

.................

Right on target, agedmac! I like both of those suggestions very much.
 
I've read a few spouse-suspects-cheating stories here. They usually don't end well, often heading into BTB territory. I can certainly see other outcomes: farce (complete with Scooby-Doo chase), surprise twist, tragicomedy, HEA/romance, wittol/cuck, group orgies, whatever you want. How do you want the story to end?
 
I've read a few spouse-suspects-cheating stories here. They usually don't end well, often heading into BTB territory. I can certainly see other outcomes: farce (complete with Scooby-Doo chase), surprise twist, tragicomedy, HEA/romance, wittol/cuck, group orgies, whatever you want. How do you want the story to end?
...............
Thanks, Hypoxia. Well, the thing is, I know how it ends. It doesn't end tragically at all. It ends in a sort of truce. The three participants each know more than they will ever tell. The good thing is, in retrospect, everone got satisfied - each in their own way. My challenge is to get far enough away from it to write it.
 
Kinda reminds me of the whole "Tear It Up" deal, where Dan learns that Lisa is fooling around, wants to get pay back, she realizes that he knows, sets up him with her sister, knowing that her sister's girlfriend is sure to get involved, he now knows that she knows, but she doesn't know that he knows that she knows that he knows.....dizzying, but it gets to be a fun game in the story "Under the Red Roof" at least, in that she's dropping hints that she suspects that he knows that she knows that he knows.....:devil:

Until the penny drops in "Tear It Up" and everything is now out in the open. You can imagine the results with someone like me who's not fond of monogamy. :devil:
 
Effective premarital counseling

The idea is that a couple (young?) is awarded pre-marital counseling by the girl's mother. The counselor asks a lot of background questions of them separately and finds both are going to 'struggle' with monogamy. So, she slowly walks them through the possibility that their ideal relationship might be more open. But to make it kinkier, the female counselor sends the girl out to a bar to pick up a guy (the counselor has pre-arranged?) and then female counselor introduces the young future husband to his future mother-in-law?
 
Back
Top