Breeding Farm

GinnyWillies

Virgin
I have this idea that's been in my head for ages about being chained up in a basement, treated like an animal. I'm kept constantly pregnant. I give birth in the basement before being quickly impregnated again. I'm there only for the pleasure of a host of men, bearing their children and future breeding cattle.

Good for an RP too ;)

Oregon would be a good place for a breeder farm. It should be more like a real farm, organized the way dairy farms are,

Oregon would be a good place for a breeder farm. It should be more like a real farm, organized the way dairy farms are,

Lit already does have hucow stories. It's a rather popular fetish.

I have this idea that's been in my head for ages about being chained up in a basement, treated like an animal. I'm kept constantly pregnant. I give birth in the basement before being quickly impregnated again. I'm there only for the pleasure of a host of men, bearing their children and future breeding cattle.

Good for an RP too ;)

Sort of like the movie Family Sins with Kirstie Alley. Do other women breastfeed the babies? :)

Sort of like the movie Family Sins with Kirstie Alley. Do other women breastfeed the babies? :)

Not familiar with that movie, but I’m down for just about any story that features multiple women lactating. Especially if you go and make it a full-on forced hucow situation.

Setting: a remote plantation in the wilds of Central America, warm enough that clothes are unnecessary so the herds of captured USA women are perpetually naked and, as shunned gringas, can't escape into the local population. Are the herds medicated with mind-altering herbs for docility? Do intruders intrude? What hilarity ensues?

Back