Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My God, I'm hoping I didn't make any noise last night...or leave any evidence. :eek:

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I think there are different reasons. . .some simply don't like a category, or they don't like the writer in general, other things I really feel it is because a person doesn't want to lose their standing. Recently I've picked up a personal troll, I'm sure of it and even suspect I know who it is. Every poem and story now I submit is immediately flooded with 1's. The stories will recover; the poems never will.

That's a real shame :(

:rose:

damppanties said:
I want details. :cool:
He: In. Out. In .Out.
She: Moan.
He: Exits, Leaves.

Enough details? Or too much? If too much, leave the "moan". May be even more realistic for this case.

:cool:

Tarakin said:
He: In. Out. In .Out.
She: Moan.
He: Exits, Leaves.

Enough details? Or too much? If too much, leave the "moan". May be even more realistic for this case.

You're so wrong about what probably happened. :D

FatDino said:
Doesn't Lit do Daytime Savings? :confused:
Yeah but you have to go to your options and change your time zone to -6 GMT.
Then everything should be all right.
I think...
Morning Dino :rose:

Woo hoo! My computer finally says the right time again. (I couldn't be bothered to reset it last week and again this week just to make it right for one week.)

adetaildiva - Darlin', if you could see my poetry scores :rolleyes: Don't worry about it. If you want to submit them but the scores bother you, turn off the scoring, you can always still allow comments. :rose:

Red - That soooo sucks. People need to grow up a little. They must have extra time on their hands to just follow your stories and one bomb them. Hopefully it'll be swept. :rose:

maggot420 said:
Yeah but you have to go to your options and change your time zone to -6 GMT.
Then everything should be all right.
I think...
Morning Dino :rose:
Afternoon, maggot. :rose: :heart:

~~~

Something is wrong with the people in this house... :rolleyes:

Please don't randomly post pics of my dead ex on someone's blog without warning me.
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting, it just means I don't live in that dark place anymore. :(

OhMissScarlett said:
Please don't randomly post pics of my dead ex on someone's blog without warning me.
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting, it just means I don't live in that dark place anymore. :(

*HUGS*

I have a sore throat and aches and pains, I'm terrified of getting ill again. I decided to have a hot bath and the Fiance offered to run it for me. When I went into the bathroom he'd put lavender oil in the burner (my fave when I'm poorly) and lit little candles all round the bath.

While I was wallowing in the bath he made the bed and did me a hot water bottle.

I don;t think I really need to say what I thought, do I? :)

x
V

Fallenfromgrace said:
CarolinaHeat has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

i was ummm.....preoccupied :cathappy:

all clear now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back