Schools begin to support Gender Variant Children

You have the audacity to claim that gay sex has been glorified while you write something as disgusting as the following yesterday on the thread entitled: "The Straight Guys that Fantasize about Cock Club! Part 2":

"I often fantasize about being a girl and sucking cock and getting fucked. Does that count?
Never as a man though. The idea of sucking cock as a guy is disturbing and repulsing to me."

If you were the last person on earth, I would make sure you stayed half-way around the world from me. One person like you is one too many. No penis owning individual would want to have sex with you as you have primitive, backwards attitudes that would make even the hardest of dildoes/vibrators go soft.

This thread's topic (ten years ago) was about gender not sexuality, but you just HAD to change the topic over to your closeted hatred for gays. If you for one minute think that kids fall for what is cool, don't you think for the last fucking few thousands of years where str8 has been considered "cool" that there wouldn't be any gays as they would want to do the cool thing and just be str8?

Where do you think the older generations of gays come from? Do you think we were all recruited with school or church lectures about how cool it would be to be with your same sex? Never mind that gays (especially gay men) would be considered mentally ill, religiously an abomination, and sexually disgusting by so many for so long...

Just so you know, I never had a single damn teacher, coach, or priest/minister lay a hand on me. I simply knew from a young age that I had a strong attraction to hairy, muscular ADULT men - especially their behinds. Quite frankly, the LAST thing I'm attracted to in men is their penises. Furthermore, I have absolutely NO desire to become a woman so that my attraction to men meets YOUR standard of what can be glorified.

If you ever decide to leave your backwards country, perhaps you would feel right at home in Iran where sex-change operations are encouraged treatment for gay men. They are fine with someone wanting to sexuality be with a man as long as the other person gets rid of their penis if they have one.
 
You are the one who is acting like a stupid entitled jerk. Your the one who needs to take your hypocritical ideas and get lost. You don't know a damn thing about what you are talking about. You can take your own glorified life and shove it. A REAL heterosexual man wouldn't be fantasizing about becoming a girl so he could suck and get fucked because doing it as a man is repulsive. Then come on this board and claiming to be tolerant -- except for the glorifying of gay relations on a tread that had nothing to do with gay relationships but rather gender. Either your a troll or one of the biggest hypocrites there is. Go back to the hole you crawled out of. If you need emotional attention go play house with your kids (assuming you are even old enough to have kids). This board is for ADULTS.
 
Last edited:
A REAL heterosexual man wouldn't be fantasizing about becoming a girl so he could suck and get fucked because doing it as a man is repulsive.
You are defining real heterosexual men now? Good job.

Well, maybe I'm not REAL then. An imaginary heterosexual. Like, I enjoy having sex with the opposite gender, but I'm not REALLY heterosexual:D

And FYI I can find any activity repulsive for myself. I hate boiled carrots in my soup, for example. I have full right to do so.
Doesn't mean I find rotten carrots an abomination or something - I just find the idea of eating them personally - repulsive for myelf. And disgusting. Just like I find the idea of personally sucking a cock - repulsive.

You? You are just a spiteful hater who didn't like another opinion and think that YOUR opinion is BETTER, so you can dissolve into verbal abuses.
 
Last edited:
These are children who are more interested in Lego's than being pushed by adults into sex. Let them grow up and decide what they want. But now our schools must decide for them and push "gender". They decide to label a child in the growing stage and push to get them to "come out". Just another example of liberal police state schooling. Berkeley is not what you would call a bright example of a city dedicated to education.

Quote "The thread you're replying to is ten years old, dumbass." Perfect example of the type of person I am talking about. First read and see that there are quite a few comments on here dated 2017 and the only defense you can give for your point of view is calling someone a name. That does explain so much.
 
These are children who are more interested in Lego's than being pushed by adults into sex. Let them grow up and decide what they want. But now our schools must decide for them and push "gender". They decide to label a child in the growing stage and push to get them to "come out". Just another example of liberal police state schooling. Berkeley is not what you would call a bright example of a city dedicated to education.

Nobody's pushing children to be transgender. Quite the reverse. The only kids who get labelled as trans are the ones who are very, very clear that this is what they want, and even those kids have to fight for it.

"The thread you're replying to is ten years old, dumbass." Perfect example of the type of person I am talking about. First read and see that there are quite a few comments on here dated 2017 and the only defense you can give for your point of view is calling someone a name. That does explain so much.

The RESPONSES to your comment are dated 2017. The last comment before you posted was dated 12-23-2006.

And, yeah, a guy who hangs out in a LGBT forum and dredges up ten-year-old threads so he can complain about how sick he is about hearing about queer people... sorry, but that does make you a dumbass.
 
Last edited:
Being trans and being gay are completely different things.

And seriously, in what universe to you think same sex sexuality or relationships are 'glorified' to the point they're prioritised over hetero sexuality or relationships? I think you'll find that in 99% of social settings, the opposite is true. (I'm allowing 1% for places like gay bars/clubs/etc, but I'm pretty sure I'm being generous there.)

I also cannot, for the life of me, imagine a situation in a school in which an otherwise hetero kid would 'turn gay' in order to be cool ... and I'm speaking as a parent, with actual children in actual schools (schools where, indeed, some of the kids are gay). And even if my kids did eventually say he was gay, I would never characterise that as a 'poor ass decision'.

But, ultimately, in relation to this thread, it's completely irrelevant - being trans and being gay aren't the same.


I don't mind gays, and gay children too.
I don't think that they should suffer for their sexual tastes.

However what I do mind is glorifying gay relationships - and this is exactly the form that is often takes. For some people who exercise in gender tolerance, Gays are not only okay - they are good, great, they should be supported and encouraged.

What I find wrong is when some people start thinking that glorifying homosexuality is good, but glorifying heterosexuality is bad, because somehow it means infringing gay tastes.

Just my two thoughts about it. Gender variant toleration is good... as long as it doesn't turn into advertisment of gay relationships as something better than heterosexual ones - and I saw such things happen.:cattail:

Also my other concern is that children are very susceptible to influences. What I mean to say is that some children may "want to be" gay because a cool kid in their class is gay and teachers flock around him for being a special snowflake.
This is what I worry about.

For myself, I can't care less if 80% of humanity turn gay. What I'm edgy about is my children falling under the wrong influences and making poor-ass decisions not based on teir real orientation, but based on this mushy stuff that kids have in their heads instead of logic and thoughtfulness.
 
There is no such thing as Gender Variant

There is ONLY MENTAL IMBALANCE, at best, and MENTALLY DISEASED at worst

Get nude, look in mirror, if it dangles, you are male

If it doesnt, you are female

If you are confused

YOU

ARE

NUTZ
 
There is no such thing as Gender Variant

There is ONLY MENTAL IMBALANCE, at best, and MENTALLY DISEASED at worst

The American Psychological Association says you're wrong:

http://www.apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender.aspx

A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder.

The American Psychiatric Association also says you're wrong:

It is important to note that gender nonconformity is not in itself a mental disorder. The critical element of gender dysphoria is the presence of clinically significant distress associated with the condition...Replacing “disorder” with “dysphoria” in the diagnostic label is not only more appropriate and consistent with familiar clinical sexology terminology, it also removes the connotation that the patient is “disordered”.

But do tell us where you got your medical degree :)
 
It is

PC police wont allow the truth

How exactly are the 'PC police' (whoever TF they are) in a position to 'allow' or 'disallow' anything? Given the fact that trans people constitute a teeny tiny proportion of the population, what would give them the power to make things happen that, according to you, defy truth, logic, and the American way?
And, just out of interests sake, why do you and so many other people find the whole concept such a threat? Why does gender variance even matter to anyone who isn't trans themselves?
 
How exactly are the 'PC police' (whoever TF they are) in a position to 'allow' or 'disallow' anything? Given the fact that trans people constitute a teeny tiny proportion of the population, what would give them the power to make things happen that, according to you, defy truth, logic, and the American way?
And, just out of interests sake, why do you and so many other people find the whole concept such a threat? Why does gender variance even matter to anyone who isn't trans themselves?

Because
fragile cis male ego :rolleyes:
 
stop shoving your illness at us

stop sending grown men into little girls rooms

Nobody's "shoving" anything at you. You clicked on the LGBT forum, you clicked on this thread, you sought this out. Now you want to waa waa waa because people in a LGBT forum are discussing LGBT matters? Spare me.

Trans people just want to pee in peace and safety, without being pestered by ignorant arseholes like you who keep shoving themselves into other people's lives uninvited.
 
There is no such thing as Gender Variant

There is ONLY MENTAL IMBALANCE, at best, and MENTALLY DISEASED at worst

Get nude, look in mirror, if it dangles, you are male

If it doesnt, you are female

If you are confused

YOU

ARE

NUTZ

You are the one who is out of touch with reality.
 
Quote Nobody's pushing children to be transgender. Quite the reverse. The only kids who get labelled as trans are the ones who are very, very clear that this is what they want, and even those kids have to fight for it. Quote Such brave little 5 and 6 year old's marching in "protest" in the streets. (And God help the little kid more interested in Big Bird than in being a transgender.)

Hey child abuse is child abuse. Forcing young children into "coming out" is just another sick thing that left wingers who care little if anything about human rights see as a way of destroying families. Look at the examples of "parents" with law suits against school districts over their young little kid being dressed up and brain washed by their parents for money. Like you they could care less about a child's well being and health. They want "their" 15 minutes and their "money" and to hell with their kid.

Well one thing. When Soros left wingers take over completely they, like the left in China and Russia and the Nazi in old Germany "reeducate" all unsure sexual adjusted. That is what the left wants. Just like their causing "race unrest" it is just another political way of getting their way in the end over the health and bodies of the people.

If drag queens want to be female there are operations for it. Be a man and become a woman. It is not like being Gay which is a medical and mental reality and accepted.
 
Last edited:
Hey child abuse is child abuse. Forcing young children into "coming out" is just another sick thing that left wingers who care little if anything about human rights see as a way of destroying families.

Nobody is "forcing young children into coming out".

Look at the examples of "parents" with law suits against school districts over their young little kid being dressed up and brain washed by their parents for money.

...he said, not actually naming any examples. Because he was bullshitting about something that doesn't actually happen.

When Soros left wingers take over completely they, like the left in China and Russia and the Nazi in old Germany "reeducate" all unsure sexual adjusted.

Scott, can you at least make an effort to form your bullshit into coherent sentences? WTF is "reeducate all unsure sexual adjusted" meant to mean?

It is not like being Gay which is a medical and mental reality and accepted.

As we talked about just above, all major medical associations acknowledge being transgender as a real status. Do you think you could at least read the discussion you're trying to participate in?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top