new guy here

sorry for the delay but the ones i took last night I ended up hating them so here have some new ones tonight!

Attachments

• IMG_0949 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_0949 (800x600).jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0946 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_0946 (800x600).jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 283
I like the sepia tone one :) They are both very good pics, I just like the warmer tones of sepia. Great teases!

I like the sepia tone one :) They are both very good pics, I just like the warmer tones of sepia. Great teases!

Aww thank you fawn and I have two more im going to post here in a bit well soon as im done eating and editing LOL

getting ready to curl up with a good book tonight:)

Attachments

• IMG_0950 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_0950 (800x600).jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_0951.jpg
    IMG_0951.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 72
Hooray -- a new man candy thread! *subscribed* You are delicious! :devil::heart:
I love what you have posted so far. And I am a geeky gamer grrrl. So you have my full support! "I'm attacking the darkness!!!!" THIS never gets old for me. Just want to prove how geeky I really am. :D

Hooray -- a new man candy thread! *subscribed* You are delicious! :devil::heart:
I love what you have posted so far. And I am a geeky gamer grrrl. So you have my full support! "I'm attacking the darkness!!!!" THIS never gets old for me. Just want to prove how geeky I really am. :D

man candy huh I rather like that.. and omg Love the vid link i about died laughing thanks for that L

having a rough morning could use some cheering up and ideas for pics. Anyone around to cheer me up or give me a few ideas

having a rough morning could use some cheering up and ideas for pics. Anyone around to cheer me up or give me a few ideas

Oh noooo, I don't like the idea of a sad geekygamer. That's not right! :( What kind of cheer do you need, sexy? Also, I wouldn't mind some bedroom shots. Show me where we can spend the day together, sweetie, making some cheer! :heart:

Oh noooo, I don't like the idea of a sad geekygamer. That's not right! :( What kind of cheer do you need, sexy? Also, I wouldn't mind some bedroom shots. Show me where we can spend the day together, sweetie, making some cheer! :heart:

Feeling much better now Amazing what cleaning your pool and seeing family will do for you.
Hmm bedroom pics huh I think I could work that out. After all I tend to do my best work there:D

I have to say this is my favorite since last time I visited. Love a good tease. I second the "bedroom shots" idea. I'm also a sucker for the unkempt businessman look or a suit strip tease ;)

I have to say this is my favorite since last time I visited. Love a good tease. I second the "bedroom shots" idea. I'm also a sucker for the unkempt businessman look or a suit strip tease ;)

sadly no suit as my work does not call for one of those but perhaps a good strip tease is in order for tonight

sadly no suit as my work does not call for one of those but perhaps a good strip tease is in order for tonight

As long as the strip either happens in your bed, or just ends up in your bed -- then I say YES! Multi-task and combine our ideas into one. Honestly -- we just want to see whatever you feel like showing us. Just as long as it's more, more, more!! :heart::devil:

Aww darn. Dress shirts and/or ties at all? Just ideas. I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you come up with.

And haha eLLEXa is right, multitasking is the best. Yeah really just post some pictures and I doubt you'll get complaints ;)

removed deadlink gif can be found on page 3

hope you all enjoy

Last edited:
Back