Louise - My Pic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wonderful set of postings! Absolutely sexy Louise! Thanks so much for sharing yourself with us all. Seeing a beautiful natural woman that enjoys herself made my day.

So happy to see guys who realize that the female sex life doesn't end at 35. Thanks for your kind words.

I just love this pic ...maybe because of the great night we had. Sex .... dinner .... jacuizzi ... then sex again!
attachment.php

That sounds like the perfect way to spend an evening with you

You are welcome. It excites me to know that guys appreciate my nude body.

Louise, it's a real pleasure to appreciate your lovely body:devil:

Appreciation

2blk and seasider - THANKS. Your kind and horny words are appreciated.

hey,Louise,my wife just showed me your pictures........do you like younger men,I'm 54...:rose:

I do enjoy your pics, love . . . very enticing . . . I want!!

Another Nude Beach Pic

It is time to share one on my favourite summer activities - going to the nude beach.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Standing on Nude Beach  2.jpg
    Standing on Nude Beach 2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,050
Last edited:
What a great way to spend the day. Looks like you enjoyed it.
Louise ,every time I need a lift , and I mean that in both senses ,I browse thro your gallery . You are truly a gem ,and a role model for all the lovely women of your age . Thanks for being who u are. Would love to lick u from head too toe as punishment for my thoughts .

Such an appealing photo. Any others for your admirers? ;)
Like RJ I frequent a beach where everyone is at least in their mid 40s...you'ld be such a treat there.

It is time to share one on my favourite summer activities - going to the nude beach.
attachment.php

Your looking great!!

I have been checking out your pics and you look great. I love the ones of your sweet bottom,has hubby ever put you otk and heated it up for you? :rose:

Posed In A Chair

Thanks for all the comments.
Time to post another pic.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Explicit 1i.jpg
    Explicit 1i.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,063
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back