EmberFaye: Return of the Fire Sprite

Glad to hear that. No cage for me, I'd explode!

You wouldn't be able to!
You'd just have to be milked instead :p :devil:

But yeah, not my thing. I would like to play with the whole cage thing.. more just for looks. I just wouldn't keep them in it constantly. I'd rather see hard cocks than soft, locked up cocks. I'm the type of Mistress that would rather have her "slaves" hard at all times :)

You wouldn't be able to!
You'd just have to be milked instead :p :devil:

But yeah, not my thing. I would like to play with the whole cage thing.. more just for looks. I just wouldn't keep them in it constantly. I'd rather see hard cocks than soft, locked up cocks. I'm the type of Mistress that would rather have her "slaves" hard at all times :)

-raises penis....errrr, I mean HAND!!! ;) :kiss: :D

Heya hon, just coming in to say hi.

REALLY happy right now, been working on a new computer for the last few months, as soon as the CPU comes in this week I can finally build it!

Heya hon, just coming in to say hi.

REALLY happy right now, been working on a new computer for the last few months, as soon as the CPU comes in this week I can finally build it!

Yay! That's awesome!
And, so good to see you again (and over at the other place) :)
:kiss:

Hey all!

I'm on Twitch now, and have tried my hand at streaming my game play.
If you'd like to stop in and say hi, feel free to! :)

http://www.twitch.tv/ember72/profile

Only on mic.. no cam (that's too distracting anyway!).. so you can listen to me curse and bitch at the game :p

Usually on in the evenings starting at about 9-10pm central. Sometimes in the afternoon around 4-6ish. You can easily make an account, follow and get a notification when I'm on :) Don't know how long I'll keep doing this. Guess we'll see if I feel it's worth it or not! lol

Very cool! ... hope you are getting ready to be a little green. :D

Story is up!

Watching Him Edge

Feel free to rate and comment if you like, and share with others :)

LOL....no no no, it's not that the story itself is funny, just a coinky dink....happen to be doing some edging myself at the moment. Small world indeed.

At this moment I'm going to give this a peak......and see if it can break my streak....haven't cum for a few days and started toying around here and there with breaks since Sunday afternoon.....well I did sleep, but no "cum coma" as of yet.

*gives Sprite a big warm strong tight bearhug* By the way, great seeing you around, hun. :D

ETA - digging the AV and profile pics. *growls playfully*

Last edited:
LOL....no no no, it's not that the story itself is funny, just a coinky dink....happen to be doing some edging myself at the moment. Small world indeed.

At this moment I'm going to give this a peak......and see if it can break my streak....haven't cum for a few days and started toying around here and there with breaks since Sunday afternoon.....well I did sleep, but no "cum coma" as of yet.

*gives Sprite a big warm strong tight bearhug* By the way, great seeing you around, hun. :D

ETA - digging the AV and profile pics. *growls playfully*

LOL
Well, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself (or not.. depending on how you look at it *smirks* :p)

Thank you! Glad you popped in and said hi!
I'm still not really around much. Just figured I'd give the Twitch info for anyone interested :)

LOL
Well, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself (or not.. depending on how you look at it *smirks* :p)

Thank you! Glad you popped in and said hi!
I'm still not really around much. Just figured I'd give the Twitch info for anyone interested :)

Oh it is definitely a joyful experience. It's just going to be really enjoyable and intense eventually. ;)

You're welcome and likewise. :D

So what have you been up to lately? Have you seen any good movies lately? Saw The Kingsman last night and it was fucking awesome. Definitely something I'd recommend for you to see, if not in theater, then as soon as fucking possible when it is on video. You know what? fuck that, scratch that shit, get to the theater and see it there (if you can) it is that damn good......great action scenes and witty/tongue in cheek humor...what's not to love?

Oh it is definitely a joyful experience. It's just going to be really enjoyable and intense eventually. ;)

You're welcome and likewise. :D

So what have you been up to lately? Have you seen any good movies lately? Saw The Kingsman last night and it was fucking awesome. Definitely something I'd recommend for you to see, if not in theater, then as soon as fucking possible when it is on video. You know what? fuck that, scratch that shit, get to the theater and see it there (if you can) it is that damn good......great action scenes and witty/tongue in cheek humor...what's not to love?

Last time I went to the theater was for Guardians of the Galaxy. We never go to the theater any more. It's just too unpleasant of an experience for us. End up leaving with huge migraines. Don't really hardly watch movies at all any more. I'm always gaming all the freaking time! lol

As of the past couple of days, I've taken up streaming my game play on Twitch. Even added my mic last night.. go me! Think I'll try eventually loading them up to youtube. Who knows, maybe I'll actually get some followers from it! That would be nice :)

I was thinking for St Patrick's Day ... of course you could do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjHR-SI7Bv0

Ahh....
Yeah.. I don't celebrate St. Pats day. Read up on the history of the real man and what he was really behind doing. Story is he chased the snakes out of Ireland. What that fails to mention is that snakes were a representation for eternal life with druids/pagans, and that's really what/who he was chasing out of Ireland. Either conform to his beliefs, or get chased out of the country, or worse.. killed.

Now people use it as an excuse to party and get drunk, and have no knowledge of the real day. Add to the fact that I'm not religious at all, and that's another reason for me not to celebrate it!
So.. no, I don't bother with wearing green on March 17th. It's just another day, and has been that way for me for years and years now! :p

Ahh....
Yeah.. I don't celebrate St. Pats day. Read up on the history of the real man and what he was really behind doing. Story is he chased the snakes out of Ireland. What that fails to mention is that snakes were a representation for eternal life with druids/pagans, and that's really what/who he was chasing out of Ireland. Either conform to his beliefs, or get chased out of the country, or worse.. killed.

Now people use it as an excuse to party and get drunk, and have no knowledge of the real day. Add to the fact that I'm not religious at all, and that's another reason for me not to celebrate it!
So.. no, I don't bother with wearing green on March 17th. It's just another day, and has been that way for me for years and years now! :p

I was talking about the aliens.... :D

Why not add a second....Enjoy your summer....will we see you in fall?

Old music song

Back