Extremely painful waxing? Maybe it's time to switch salons

E

EbonyTigress

Guest
deleted

deleted
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, the crap responses you got were mostly because you posted on the GB. It looks like I was one of the responders.

You're last post in that thread was that for some reason your salon was using hard and soft wax. Not really sure why they do that, as hard wax is all around less painful for waxing (not to mention more convenient due to no cloth strips being needed).

Soft wax sticks to the skin and pulls it. I started with a salon that used soft wax and found the experience pretty painful. When I switched to a place that uses hard wax, I found it less painful (that really does come with time) and with better results. I do sugaring at home because $2.00 is a better price than $60.00.

Anyway, I'm happy that you've found a more suitable salon.
 
Both places used soft strip wax for the bikini line/inner-upper thighs and hard wax for the rest. I don't know if that's standard procedure for both salons, but to me it makes more sense for stubborn leg hair, especially with my hair type. Even with the soft wax though, I was surprised by how much less it hurt this last time. I think she was just quicker, sharper and paying more attention to what she was doing.

And probably specifically trained to do Brazilians. I do know of some salons where they won't train their aestheticians for Brazilians, relying on their schooling. The good salons will further train their aestheticians.

I am glad that you found a place where you are not on the receiving end of incredible pain. A badly done wax job can be like rolling in glass shards. A good wax job is almost painless. An excellent wax job is even pleasurable (I've been known to fall asleep during mine :rolleyes: :D)
 
I feel your pain .... and wish I could find somewhere less painful. Each time I have it done, no matter if it's a different salon, it hurts like a mofo! I lay there swearing I'll never do it again and thinking to myself how un-natural it is to be ripping one's pubes out! Like you though I like the end result so back I go each time :eek:
 
Switching to someone who uses hard wax made all the difference for me. The last woman I went to used such poor quality soft wax that she was using tweezers to pluck out everything the strips didn't get. It was awful and I've never gone back to her.

I love my Brazilian and am so, so glad I looked for someone else.
 
waxed

OK I'm a guy and never been waxed, but from my own life experience any form of pulling out hair from your body hurts!!!!

Nasal hair being the worst, head hair not so bad. I'm so glad to be a bloke!!!
 
OK I'm a guy and never been waxed, but from my own life experience any form of pulling out hair from your body hurts!!!!

Nasal hair being the worst, head hair not so bad. I'm so glad to be a bloke!!!

If it's done well, then the pain is brief, fleeting or altogether non-existent. The key operative words are 'done well'.

I've been waxed, plucked, threaded and even lasered, and can tell you that those (albeit few) times that it was a painful experience, the aesthetician didn't know what she was doing, treated all regions the same, and didn't use baby powder for the more sensitive areas.

Those aestheticians that knew what they were doing were quick, efficient and virtually painless to the point that I actually feel asleep a couple of times.

Guys I know who wax - usually their backs, shoulders and sack/crack - have similar experiences. Properly trained aestheticians: very little-to-no pain. Doesn't know what they are doing: hurts more than scrubbing yourself with glass in the middle of the hottest day in hell.

YKMV, and it does take some trial and error to find that right aesthetician. :)
 
Thanks

Fire Breeze thanks for the information, not only do I have a better understanding about waxing I have learnt a new word today 'aestheticians' will try and slip it into my next RL conversation :D
 
I found a YouTube how to video on it.
Small area at a time
Hard wax
Trim hairs first
They clean area with a prewax product first
Hold skin tight
Quick pull
Press on skin right away afterward :cattail: nice pussy šŸ˜Š
 
Back
Top