How do I prepare my ass for anal

Frenzy5

Virgin
I want to surprise my husband with full access to anal sex. We've played a little in the past but it's never gotten to the point of me enjoying anal sex. I want to use butt plugs to 'train' myself...what is more important when buying plugs, length or width? How big should I aim at reaching before anal play will be more enjoyable for me? How long should I aim at wearing a plug each day? Any advice would be great!

Anal sex is great, it is by far one of my favorite parts of sex. The most important part is to take it slow and use lots of lube!

I can tell you what 'R' does to me, which is lots of foreplay. He normally starts out with just fingers to get me loose, before he has me take him. Something I definitely recommend.

As far as butt plugs, I only just recently started using them. But I do know the width is the most important part. As far as how big you should aim for, know how big your husband is and that is your answer. They sell trainer sets that come in a pack of 3, definitely recommend that!

And of course enjoy yourself!

I recommend a little alcohol and lots of lube. I love anal but it wasn't great at first . He started out with fingers and we went from there. Rub your clit while he's in there for a great orgasm.

The first thing I did was slice my penis open and have it turned into a vagina. That helped me mentally prepare for the drilling of my ass.

Some helpful stuff to get you started.
*ignore that last bit about buttsex turning your gay. Just not gonna happen.​

tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco1_500.jpg

tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco2_540.jpg

tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco3_540.jpg

tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco4_540.jpg

tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco5_540.jpg

tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco6_540.jpg

tumblr_ni27mjLJdm1t025dco7_540.jpg

Lots of lube. Like, take the amount you think is enough, and triple it.

About 30 mins with a bp in for training has worked for me. Don't do it right before having anal sex though, or you'll wear out quicker. Give it a day or two in between.

Drink a fair bit o water the 24 hours before had if possible. Clean it out with an enema and wear a butt plug if you know it's coming. Nothing to big or neither of you will feel anything. Lots of lube need to be worked in with fingers. make sure the penis is also well lubed and go slow. I suggest ya push since you will be empty. Helps move things along. If not empty deep breaths while relaxing the anall muscles. MOST importantly limit your anal exercises to every 2 to 3 days. More than that and your anal muscles will not shrink back and then you have to wear depends. :D Have safe fun now! :devil:

Back