Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump.

I am wondering what transpired with HotHelen today. Hopefully she will come back and let us know.

......... Sick of the Dictatorship in here! I am out of here.... To all my friends take care.

Last edited:
Bump.

I am wondering what transpired with HotHelen today. Hopefully she will come back and let us know.

Awww...how nice....you guys are wondering about me! :)

Sorry, nothing new to report, other than I'm sitting on the toilet peeing while I type this! (honestly)

i don't have many boundaries. i live up to my label "submissive" and my occupation "servitude" i have allowed a man pee in my mouth, and i have peed in his mouth, too. it is very exciting and arousing for both partners. i really miss being with him for many reason, but that one being one of the main

i don't have many boundaries. i live up to my label "submissive" and my occupation "servitude" i have allowed a man pee in my mouth, and i have peed in his mouth, too. it is very exciting and arousing for both partners. i really miss being with him for many reason, but that one being one of the main

Damn CurvAppeal you keep getting hotter and hotter in my book. You have a killer body, are interested in incest and now this! Wow! Thanks for posting. I would love to hear the details of your pee exoeriences. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Awww...how nice....you guys are wondering about me! :)

Sorry, nothing new to report, other than I'm sitting on the toilet peeing while I type this! (honestly)

Yes I am totally interested in hearing all about your experiences.

curvie, mmmm, i'd love to do a submissive pee play with you sometime, i'm a gentle dom, who enjoys control, more than dishing out pain....

Last edited:
Exhibitionistic pee

Lets move this thread back up top and maybe get some sustained wet chatter going ;)

I've made just a couple of posts in here detailing my love of pissplay and my dismay at not having had the chance to experience it with someone else outside of sharing vids and stories. I'm a pretty decent writer and certainly am happy to share vids as well. PM me if you want to play a bit. :)

Jake

I have only recently become aware of this fetish, but I must say, the thought of my lady peeing on me is turning me on. I would like to be lying on my back in the shower (we have quite a big one), and have her stand over me and pee all over my torso, thighs, and especially my cock!

Hopping in the shower in a few minutes and I have to piss. Hmm, do I dare PEE IN THE SHOWER??? I think I will. ;)

My ex was a pee fan. She didn't piss on or get pissed on she just liked to wet herself, jeans, trousers, skirt, knickers, tights.

Mostly she did it in the safety of the garden but if ever we walked home in the early hours when there wasn't many people about she would just piss herself and get exceptionally horny on the way home in her pissy clothes.

I was embarrassed at first because I found it quite a turn on but once she discovered I was happy to watch she finally, and happily, admitted that she didn't actually have bladder problems.

I've never met another girl who indulges in such things, unfortunately, and it seems videos of 'Panty wetting' are in short supply.

I love listening to and watching other women pee. I enjoy being under another woman when she releases her stream on me and I like being the one peeing, too. In fact, I will pee on a man who likes that although I have no desire for him to pee on me. I have no way to explain this--it just is.

A girlfriend and I were showering one morning when she started peeing. It started streaming down my leg and I was instantly hard.

Not sure

I don't think I'd ever enjoy peeing peed on or in my mouth. However a year ago my hubby pissed inside me and at first I was shocked and horrified but then the feeling was amazing inside of me! After that we would have the best sex!

Yesterday I asked him to try it anally instead. Being curious as to what they would feel like. Yet he couldn't pee when we tried. We are gonna try again soon and make sure his bladder is full.

Have any other women tried this? Thoughts?

I don't think I'd ever enjoy peeing peed on or in my mouth. However a year ago my hubby pissed inside me and at first I was shocked and horrified but then the feeling was amazing inside of me! After that we would have the best sex!

Yesterday I asked him to try it anally instead. Being curious as to what they would feel like. Yet he couldn't pee when we tried. We are gonna try again soon and make sure his bladder is full.

Have any other women tried this? Thoughts?

We'd been drinking and decided to take a shower together. After soaping his cock he pushed me against the wall and put it in my arse. He had to wait a bit after cumming, but soon he flooded my bum with his pee. It felt amazing, but I'm glad we were standing over a drain.

We'd been drinking and decided to take a shower together. After soaping his cock he pushed me against the wall and put it in my arse. He had to wait a bit after cumming, but soon he flooded my bum with his pee. It felt amazing, but I'm glad we were standing over a drain.

Thank you for the feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back