Bi thoughts

Bi Bi Baby

The real trouble is.. for a guy that was buy, married someone he truly loves but she's totally not ok with it. (Long Story) Anyway, as I've gotten older, just hit 40, it's one of the things I think about all the time. I want to do it again but at what risk? And finding guys through the online path is sketchy if you even get that far.

What's the trick?
 
You bet...

Do you find it to be satisfying to jack off for an audience?

Its a bit aof a thirll to know someone else is watching, waiting to see your hand a blur before a nice rope or two shoots out. I enjoy the same but of course would prefer to be one holding that cock for you, lol.
 
I'm 36 now and have totally accepted the fact that I'm Bisexual and that I love cock as well as pussy, I'm not what I would consider a promiscuous bi male, I don't go looking for a guy and have a very understanding gf who knows about my bi side and gets turned on by it. I would much prefer to be safe and have a friend I can get to know over time (yes they are hard to find) plus I like to kiss, although many bi guys don't.

You are not alone - there are many of us who feel the same
 
I have been off the boards for months, it seems, but I agree - it started in my 30's, now a rock hard cock in my hands when I think about it in my 40's. 42, to be precise. No wonder I jack off on a webcam to as many guys - and girls - who want to watch, lol.

I have always luv'd watching a lady enjoy her body.......When I stumbled across Cam 4 dot com.....wow, watching men, all shapes and sizes stroking....I had too try....having men and women watching me on cam...damn......now my web cam crashes my pc.....:eek:
 
The real trouble is.. for a guy that was buy, married someone he truly loves but she's totally not ok with it. (Long Story) Anyway, as I've gotten older, just hit 40, it's one of the things I think about all the time. I want to do it again but at what risk? And finding guys through the online path is sketchy if you even get that far.

What's the trick?[/QUOTE

I have been calling it, 'friend with extras'.....golf buddy....fishing, hunting....then some fun....if the wives got into it and each other.....bonus..
 
It sounds like I'm in the same boat as many of you--made it through into my 20s without ever getting to experience men, and now enthralled with the idea of trying all sorts of positions/activities with a guy. My wife knows how horny I get when we fantasize about it, but it DOES seem to be tough to find someone to play with that I know is safe...

Anyone have a suggestion? I'd want a guy who would focus entirely on me, but might not mind putting on a show for the wife :) Heck, having someone to email back and forth would be hot enough to keep me hard for weeks...
 
It sounds like I'm in the same boat as many of you--made it through into my 20s without ever getting to experience men, and now enthralled with the idea of trying all sorts of positions/activities with a guy. My wife knows how horny I get when we fantasize about it, but it DOES seem to be tough to find someone to play with that I know is safe...

Aren't you the guy manning the oar across from me?

Anyone have a suggestion? I'd want a guy who would focus entirely on me, but might not mind putting on a show for the wife :) Heck, having someone to email back and forth would be hot enough to keep me hard for weeks...

I've gotten quite a few suggestions from other threads in this forum, as well as elsewhere in Literotica.

Have you tried the GLBT Personals?

I've also found that if you search and find someone who has made a comment that speaks to you, you can go to their profile, display the other posts they've made, and put together some sense of who they are from those.

If email is good enough for you, I'm generally willing to correspond about common interests.

In any event, I hope you find your answers.
 
Just get out there and do it. I used to think I was in the minority but I'm finding that lots of guys, given the right situation, are curious enough to get a blow job. I mean two weeks ago I was wondering if it would ever happen and decided to be a little more outgoing and daring and that's all it took.
 
All in the same boat

Talk about all in the same boat, there are so many of us married bi guys about,I think we need a bigger boat. I,ve been bi most of my life, and now almost 70 I still miss the pleasure of sucking cock, my last buddy who I had been seeing on occasions moved away, I would love to find just one regular pal to replace him, we can but hope , for you guys who are thinking about it, try it but in a secure way that won,t threaten your marriage.
 
Back
Top