Do you thinbk about sucking dick when you jerk off?

Sucking cock

i love to lay in bed naked ,playing with my hard teats untill my cock starts to twitch, then I rub my pre cumin my hard nipples,all the time thinking of sucking a big hard cock ,with all the cum running down my throat,and over my chin
 
i love to lay in bed naked ,playing with my hard teats untill my cock starts to twitch, then I rub my pre cumin my hard nipples,all the time thinking of sucking a big hard cock ,with all the cum running down my throat,and over my chin

I know just what you mean...
 
Sucking

Sometimes I think about deep throating a juicy big hard cock while I stroke my own

i imagine my mate sat on my lap facing me naked,with his big cut cock on my chest with me licking the tip f it
 
Depends on what my desires at that time. In total though, about 75% of the time. Don't get me wrong though, cock is there 100% of the time.
 
By far my most prevalent visualization while jacking off is me sucking a delicious cock. The visualization often includes a cock in my man pussy as well, but definitely a hard cock in my mouth.
 
I almost always think about sucking cock when jerking off. Most of the time I'm watching some guy sucking a cock. But sometimes I like girl on girl.
 
i think about sucking cock all day long,i am always thnking about it,i wish i could suck a dozen cocks a day
 
I like to lay in bed, fuck myself with my dildo nice and slow. After a while, I'll lay straight on my back with the dildo all the way in and ride it as I jack off. VERY intense orgasm! I think about sucking cock every day, like most people on here. I get more excited thinking about cock and some low-hanging balls than I do thinking about women...
 
Jerk-Off Junkie

Even if I'm in a relationship and being fed plenty of real cock, I still lie there masturbating in anticipation of his arrival, and visualizing what we'll do together when he does. And when I'm not in a relationship I just lie naked on the bed watching endless online Porn of multiple blow-jobs and teasing myself off over and over again. Watching in a sexual fug fantasizing that I am that passive bukkake-boy patiently crouched waiting for the line of cocks to spurt off across his pretty face. Or I am that boy being mercilessly throat-fucked by three extremely well-hung studs. Or the boy being spit-roasted, watching the way his own perky erection bobs and jerks and twitches in response to each anal thrust he receives. If it's an addiction then it's one that I'm happily reconciled to. It hurts no-one and provides only pleasure. I can't see me ever not enjoying at least a daily wank. In fact, writing this has provoked a very distinct stiffness in the groin...
 
I often watch/visualise sucking cock when I masturbate yes. I've had fantasies for years about it.
 
Been a while since I had sex, almost two weeks, and what I think about is the last time I sucked cock. In fact, it was three cocks in one evening (thanks grinder) - was still tasting the jizz the next morning...
 
I'm happily married and I love my wife but I'm an obsessive and insatiable Cocksucker. I think and dream about sucking cock all the time!! It's my most favorite thing to do.
 
and I am usually on my knees as he feeds me. just the thought makes me hard, like right this second so here goes:kiss:
 
Yes! Among other things.. but whenever I think about a male partner, sucking his cock is always part of the fantasy. Like Sterculius said, the whole on-my-knees and getting throatfucked are at the top of the list.. though my favorite fantasy has that in it, it starts with him laying back on the bed, sort of propped up with pillows under his shoulder and head so he can easily watch me, and me climbing onto the bed from the floor to lay down between his legs where I can kiss, lick, and touch everything he has down there.. and bringing him to where I can just start tasting those drops of precum only to back off, over and over again until he gets so fustrated with the blue balls that he orders me off the bed and onto my knees, at which point the throatfucking begins till I get a tasty reward for my efforts..

and of course, I swallow every drop. :D

Boi

Mmmmmmm got very turned on reading this, how I wish I could be teased that way again and again.
I have just had to have a good wank imagining you have me tied up on your bed naked, for you to tease me as long as you like.
You could make me cum after a while, only to start again.
I came so hard and seemed such a waste not cumming deep in your mouth.
want to chat sometime ? & share some thoughts
 
Can anyone join in? Love to suck a guy and feel his cock swell in my mouth as he cums..
 
Back
Top